It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 babies at age 56? 'It was way worth it'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
NEW YORK -- America's oldest new mom of twins showed off her long-awaited newborn babes to the world Wednesday, beaming about the double gift of life she received before her 57th birthday.

www.indystar.com...

"A lot of people may think I am selfish or crazy or whatever," St. James said Wednesday. "Well, I'm a little bit crazy. I've never lived in the box. I just say if you have a dream, if you put your mind to it and don't listen to other people's negativity, you can really do incredible things."

Worth it?

Surf

LL1

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
And in 10 years Mom will be 66/67 yrs old, taking the twins to school
and people will ask her: "Are you their grandmother?"

Will she be able to even keep up with the twins as they get older,
and she ages?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Going by the national average...she'll probably be dead by the time they are 20...thats selfish imo

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My cousin is 56 and his wife is 40+ and they just had a kid. I love all of mine but would have to go on a killing spree if my wife got preganent. What the heck is someone going to do with a kid at that age? Like you said they will be dead by the time they are grown.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Actually she was not natural her babies were made with a younger women's eggs, so her pregnacy and babies were the product of science intervencion not divine.

Now we have a lady here in GA, she was in the news yesterday.

She is older that the fake lady, and she had her tubes tie 35 years earlier.

She started to gain weight and the doctor surprised her with the news that she is pregnet, with twins.

They did the necessary test to make sure they are not going to be any problems with the babies, they are fine.

She will be the oldes natural mother of twins, now I call these babies special and perhaps some will claim divine intervension.

LL1

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You just know that you would love a new bouncing baby...
Just look at all the joy they bring!

As for woman having twins/multiple births, generally it's
fertility drugs, if not in the family's genetics...

top topics

join