It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good deal on some games I found online....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
if you look up HumbleBundle in google there's a good deal on some hot games. You get like 6 or so games for just 4.82 . Like 75 cents a game. Good games too like BF3 and others. Kinda amazed at how cheap games have gotten. Mind you this is a sale for charity so that's why.

edit on 21-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Your kidding right? That insane! You've stumbled on a gold vein here. Never knew this was done.

Unfortunately iv'e decided to cut out the videogames recently for God, trying to improve my thoughts to beome a better christian

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
if you look up HumbleBundle in google there's a good deal on some hot games. You get like 6 or so games for just 4.82 . Like 75 cents a game. Good games too like BF3 and others. Kinda amazed at how cheap games have gotten. Mind you this is a sale for charity so that's why.

edit on 21-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

Hey dude,

I bought it a few days ago. This bundle is particularly good me and my friends have been playing Burnout for days. They change the bundle every couple of weeks. Sometimes it's Indie games, sometime bundles for iOS or Android. What ever they are, they're always worth the money.

I would never have thought of sharing that here

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well I figure I'm gonna try bf3 at some point that's for sure. Just got to get it all setup. I was like a first sargent in bf2. You have to play for years to get that high. So addictive though, it's almost scary, but it's just so much fun. It's just halarious!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Well I figure I'm gonna try bf3 at some point that's for sure. Just got to get it all setup. I was like a first sargent in bf2. You have to play for years to get that high. So addictive though, it's almost scary, but it's just so much fun. It's just halarious!

I always said and i will say it again, bf3 is CRAP compared to bfbc2. It really is. You can see that they cramped down the size of the maps; some of them focus on these straight bottleneck areas that everyone groups up and fights at. There is less variety i these maps, too. Alot of the guns sound the same; and lack that loud, realistic, unique BANG! from bfbc2. And for the months i played it, it was glitchy as hell. The campaign is a COD target range; enemies stay rooted in the same spot, and fire auto-aim shots at the center of your forehead.

I would advise to skip it, it's that disappointing.

top topics

join