It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'No Muslim parking' signs spark outrage

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jahari
I have no desire to rent or lease any land to you for whatever business you want to conduct.

Quaint and I should have thought you would take this path, but your answer helps my point regardless.

Let us revisit your previous comments.

Your first salvo into this thread was about 'civil rights'. Here is what you said:

Umm the Federal Civil Rights Act....lol

I immediately countered to exactly what "rights" of that act were violated. It should be noted at this point, you didn't even attempt to cite law or legislation -- instead you fell back on pure emotionally responses of incoherent dialogue and what I am thinking is discourse.

In that answer, you stated the following:

Refusing someone because of religion. The wording will be enough to win a case if its pursued by the mosque. If I was a lawyer I'd be all over this. Open and shut just in time for Christmas!!!

I pressed further for an actual citation of law or legislation but soon gave up on that endeavor realizing that you couldn't possible provide one nor were you willing to do so.

For fun, here is a list of "civil rights" laws/legislation that are affected by legislation. Find Law -- Civil Rights Legislation Where is your claim at?

The mall parking lot that the store owner decided to place the sign in are offering public services and to have sign saying no muslims is illegal.

No. It is a private business providing private services. Where do you get public services from? Good lord you are ignorant.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
the outrage

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Those Muslims are fellow U.S citizens
any chance you can prove that ?
nope, didn't think so.
it just isn't possible that some of them were 'guests' from other countries, family visitors from far away or just plain ole' illegal immigrants, eh ?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Those Muslims are fellow U.S citizens
any chance you can prove that ?
nope, didn't think so.
it just isn't possible that some of them were 'guests' from other countries, family visitors from far away or just plain ole' illegal immigrants, eh ?

I am sure Spring Branch, Texas is the place to be if you are a Muslim during the holy month of Ramadan - extra flights are surely laid on for the influx of guests from Riyadh and Mecca.

I will go out on a limb here and suggest that most of the attendees at the El Farouq Mosque, Spring Branch, Texas are U.S citizens.

_____

Of course its possible "that some of them were 'guests' from other countries, family visitors,.... illegal immigrants"

- what would that change ?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This is the "good book" FALSE Christians that hate Muslims, brown people in general... yet FAIL to understand that Jesus would never act this way.

All you people that look down on Muslims are acting directly against everything your religion preaches. UNDERSTAND THAT and that you will, one day, burn in hell.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

who said it would 'change' anything ?
i simply questioned you 'assertion' that they were all US citizens ... unless you can prove it, it's highly unlikely.
btw, Spring Branch TX is very close to an international airport (SAT) so why not ?

and, if there are 'guests', why aren't they using public transportation rather private ?
don't muslims car-pool ?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

who said it would 'change' anything ?
i simply questioned you 'assertion' that they were all US citizens ... unless you can prove it, it's highly unlikely.
btw, Spring Branch TX is very close to an international airport (SAT) so why not ?

and, if there are 'guests', why aren't they using public transportation rather private ?
don't muslims car-pool ?

What difference does it make if say "only" 95% of the mosques attendees are U.S. citizens ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

their citizenship or lack thereof isn't a question that matters.
what does, is how often and why they are abusing the parking of surrounding areas.
if 95% are citizens, then parking shouldn't be an issue, should it ????

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join