It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati....blamed for everything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I suppose its the way you look at it. Illuminati are a favorite topic on here, and everybody especially people need a boogieman or two or three, I suppose the Illuminati or the elite are as good as any. But you know whatever.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

The gypsy likes to defend the "old rich" people of the world as philanthropist - but then says she has a heart and can't go on with the evil deeds that they are doing to us little people in things like nanotechnology....

And just like those silly "inside UFO/ cia/ secret gov't jobs" posts - she won't say what is so horrible that she is having a fight with her own conscience about telling us ----

The people who have seen some things - know it's bad - and that there's no way to stop the evil intentions of the rich and powerful.

There will be a judgement, one day.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

The gypsy likes to defend the "old rich" people of the world as philanthropist - but then says she has a heart and can't go on with the evil deeds that they are doing to us little people in things like nanotechnology....

Nice twist, but not what I said.... I would say your blatant attempt to twist what I really said into something atrocious shows others just how LOW people like you will stoop to scare them and keep your little alleged conspiracy theory alive. It's people like YOU who use fear to control and manipulate others.....not me.

And just like those silly "inside UFO/ cia/ secret gov't jobs" posts - she won't say what is so horrible that she is having a fight with her own conscience about telling us ----

Wrong again. I said I can't comment because the information is classified. I do not wish to end up in jail.

The people who have seen some things - know it's bad - and that there's no way to stop the evil intentions of the rich and powerful.

See, that's the irony....it's only low class people like YOU who are pushing an agenda of evil intentions because of your own jealousy. And I don't say "low class" as in poor.... It mean it in reference to your moral character. The families and people I know are good people who work hard and try to help humanity. They put their pants on the same way as everyone on this board and don't deserve your pathetic attempts to tarnish their reputations simply because they were born with a silver spoon in their mouths.

There will be a judgement, one day.

Yes, karma is a bitch.... And one day you will eat (literally) these words of hate you spew.
edit on 24-8-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The Illuminati took my job. They took my wife. The dog too. And the kids.

But I found a solution.

I have become Illuminati myself. True story.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I created a dedicated thread to debate, morality in rich versus poor.
I think a wealthy person has more morale options because the individual interactions with the material economy is guiding his/her morality.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

Some are Reptillians
They have Moon bases
They have lots of underground bunkers
Psychokenetic weapons

Heh. Heh. Heh.

* Reptilians aren't on the moon. The bugs-blondes-greys are. They're not friends with each other.

* There's only one moon base. It's just moon sized.

* Both parties have frequency technology allowing them to live in seemingly solid mass underground anything.

* Frequency based weapons or the sonic skills of the bugs might seem like that but PK weapons seem unlikely.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming now.

PS. The Illuminati made me do it.

PPS. My friend coined the term The Illiterati a zillion years ago which I think is hilarious.

edit on 25-8-2013 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Again, if THE PEOPLE don't have the volition to stand up to DO SOMETHING, then they get what they deserve.

Ah, but this goes to the heart of the thread itself: if there were a singular, visible source of a problem, that would be one thing, but how can anybody do anything when there is nowhere to point to, nobody to point to?

When the "responsible" parties are either
(a) everyone,
(b) no one, or
(c) some mystical mythical hidden source that has been around since the dawn of time and perfected staying out of sight and keeping control many millennia before little-ol-us came along?

I think the most distracting thing about the whole "Illuminati" concept isn't that "there is some small secret cabal of intelligences controlling this planet" -- because oddly, I think that is self evident -- but that using a term like that implies there is only one and it's over-arching.

This makes it completely unbelievable for many good reasons, and makes the concern over such manipulation seem like irrational paranoia.

It also implies that the guilty parties are some cosmically-wise, millennially-old, technologically-advanced singular group.

When in fact "control efforts" on nearly every possible area of human existence exist but are mostly run by ordinary people in our own time, and if there is conspiracy or collusion, it is mostly the "accidental" sort that arrives simply when the rich attempt to stay rich or get richer, the corporations attempt to stay rich or get richer, and the governments attempt to stay powerful or get more powerful.

That doesn't mean that a global, millennial, single group of intelligentsia does not exist.

It just means that most of what we blame on them probably has a more mundane source.
edit on 25-8-2013 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy*note - have you figured out the incredulity of all of this yet??? We can't even seem to balance our budget (probably should have added that to the list too....
), yet some people still argue that....somehow....some way....a group of super human, alien (or just plain greedy) people can manage all this subversion in (almost) complete secrecy????

The budget can not and is not meant to be balanced.

You're thinking in patterns you been imbued with by social and media programming.

The debt is onerous, fictitious and unpayable.

It is debt accrued for money that was loaned out of nothing by the banking system.

Originally posted by Illumin Not INow that we have narrowed it down, there are mostly 3 culprits in this, corporations, government and human stupidity.

Not one word about banks, though. Interesting.
edit on 2013/8/25 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Brilliant response.... :-)

If I were a mod, I'd applaud

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Because the Illuminati are the central bankers. They fund government and almost every program out there. Therefore, they are the problem.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Because the Illuminati are the central bankers. They fund government and almost every program out there. Therefore, they are the problem.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Ya well everybody needs there idols. Old crusty rich dudes are as good as any I suppose, most especially females and certain type of females are attracted to such of which the OP is a variation there in. Personally I dont see what they have to do with aliens or any of this or nanotechnology. But whatever its just how the world of duality operates, there must first be a bad guy for a good guy to exist. When in reality there is none of that, no good or bad, at this space and time humanity is begging to slowly understand that. And so it is mirrored in everything they do, and even there societies and groups such as governments and corporations and everything else. The ebb and flow of consequence, cause and effect were in the only armor is ignorance.

I off course know about all that stuff, and I really don't get the whole super secret only certain classes or people are let in on it. Its quite silly. I seriously doubt she or any of you for that matter would know much if anything about any of that stuff, most especially this classified type, its just hype. I call shenanigans on that, she would be pulling your leg as its called. What happened was that one day, like any other day something landed in there laps, every since they try to make of it what it is. But what it was is just happenstance, and not all of it by chance. And so from there on reasons and reasoning are applied, and eventually those to will break down, and the process is repeated again once memory fades.

Its funny but everything in this world is kind of in many ways obvious, some of it is literally under your nose, however do to the nature of this reality and universe, the mind can only operate withing certain limits and constructs of its creations. And rich people like any group of people would be and react like any other group of people out there, like it was every single time since the beginning of time, in fact there more tied to the plight and the desire of the undesirables they they like to admit one feeds on the other and vice versa. That's why even in such matters of public opinion there are groups trying to sway it there way. I see absolutely nothing to be worked up over. Its all merely as it always has been.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It is possible that some kind of Jungian synchronicity in our world becomes more evident as our instant global communications and availability of mass information become stronger.

I suspect the subtle patterns which the brilliance of our subconscious can pick out, even when we don't consciously put it all together, have more insight the more info we have. Since patterns would imply organization, in our mundane world this translates to "organized intent."

It may be more a secondary thing to something more quantum and/or cosmic (depending on your favorite model of such things) of course. Like the mind-boggling phenomenon of how Local Sidereal Time (and the Galactic Center) affects parapsychology study results for example. (This wasn't discovered until decades afterward, via multiple meta-analysis, so knowledge of this was not a confounding factor in the studies.) And then it turns out that it likely has nothing to do with psi research, but simply to do with "human performance" of which that's one; as a general stat, people are notably better at one LST and notably worse at another, although I don't know of any published peer reviewed research looking at it except in the psi field (which is too bad because I really, really would like to see some). Anyway, it seems unlikely that it is not the LST which is to account for the phenomenon -- that "the center of the galaxy overhead" actually makes us better or clearer in some way (I bet astrology fans went wild when they saw that) -- but rather, that there is probably some more encompassing element (maybe even related to very subtle planetary fields) affecting us. In other words I fully expect a logical, scientific explanation for this at some point that is a little more technical than "the position of the stars."

In any case, that is one example of a research finding which indicates there may be some large but very subtle 'patterns' which affect human behavior, which means it would also effect human events. We aren't consciously aware of these things, but such subtle patterns could exist (theoretically) and could be subconsciously perceived (theoretically), which could lead to that "gut feeling" that things are not by accident, that things are more designed than it seems, that it is not coincidence, that kind of thing. This would fairly lead to an increase in the population suspecting "organized intent by some invisible people."

On the other hand, there's probably an organized intent by invisible people, too, which nicely complicates everything else.

I tend to feel such intent is present in issues of international war as one example. But that may be a projection, because there are so many other definitely under the radar intents trying to plot and control such things, it would be impossible to keep track of all the mysteries -- and how their affecting each other under the surface, leads to surface results that sometimes make no sense at all, or makes it all seem too retarded to be anything but a set up.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1

Or maybe the real problem is the lack of personal accountability for most people and too much reliance on government....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Mabey its about time the illuminati spent some of their wealth on PR to improve their image.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Mabey its about time the illuminati spent some of their wealth on PR to improve their image.

Unless there is no such cabal as the Illuminati....then what?

Didn't your mother ever tell you that you can't please everyone?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Ya that just may be the problem. It's all just because they have bad publicists, maybe these Illuminati who are so illuminated and so advanced and evils and whatnot. Well what if they just happen to suck at public relations, maybe they just have a really crappy PR team. As you know image is everything, as has been proven time and time again.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

the illumanati publicist are certainly trying to prop up their little pawn hillary at the moment.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This thread is riddled with ignorance .

You`re seriously overlooking every single shred of evidence behind most of the conspiracies surrounding the "illuminati" (which probably isn't even their name) just so you can get a bite out of people with your poor attempt at humour ?

It`s like there`s a whole generation who just do not understand the evidence that has been put before them for the past ten years or so . If you`re still at the stage where everything needs to be spelled out for you then maybe ATS is not a website you should be visiting .

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Wondering who you were replying to?

Are you saying that illumanati don't exist and it's a joke -

Or, illumanati do exist, and OP is making a joke of it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join