It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muppets - Bohemian Rhapsody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Figured I'd play with the new format and see what it's like making a thread. There's no search here so forgive me if this has been up before.

Clicking around on YT last night and found this. Was not even what I was looking for but it came up and I had to see what it was all about. Hope you guys enjoy. Gotta love what they have done with the Muppets recently. The new stuff I've seen has been rather cool.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Loved it! Grew up with the muppets so anything that's muppet related is okay in my book.
Also, I gotta say for the dark nature of the song, it was VERY tastefully done. It goes to show ya that they still take the kids that will watch this into consideration.
S&F

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

Confession: I secretly have this video bookmarked.

Disclosure: This message will self destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I really respect the way they dealt with the difficult bits of the song -- "Mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead"......... Oscar the Grouch just screams 'Mama' throughout this portion of the song.

EGGselent! Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I really respect the way they dealt with the difficult bits of the song -- "Mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead"......... Oscar the Grouch just screams 'Mama' throughout this portion of the song.

EGGselent! Thanks for sharing

Actually it's Animal not Oscar the grouch. You're forgiven.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

silly me. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Oscar the Grouch just screams 'Mama' throughout this portion of the song.

Thats Animal

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Glad it's getting rave reviews. I just watched it again and am still laughing but that's just me. Anything with Beaker in it, though, kills me.

Found this one. Looks like they've been listening to C2CAM. The Popcorn Song. Seriously, who remembers THAT song? I'll take a gander and see what else there is up as these are priceless.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Beaker's Ballad. Literally, I'm in tears.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 8/20/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I really enjoyed watching and listening to that.

But as an informal request. Those of us without the super coolest or fastest devices/PC's/etc., makes the loading of a page with multiple videos as slow as molasses on a cold day!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wingz
I really enjoyed watching and listening to that.

But as an informal request. Those of us without the super coolest or fastest devices/PC's/etc., makes the loading of a page with multiple videos as slow as molasses on a cold day!

Sorry

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Cool additions, guys. I just wonder how they thought of using chickens in the beginning of BR. I'm thinking they were smoking the good stuff.

At least in BR Beaker didn't get thrashed like he usually does. That poor Muppet always gets the short end.

I still, after all these years, find myself doing the Wayne's World to BR when it kicks in, even while watching the Muppets do it. One of the greatest rock songs of all time and what a way to give tribute to it.

new topics

top topics

join