It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILLERCODE

Originally posted by dlbott
Can't see the video on this tablet but I had seen the subject discussed on a show before. It is apparently a pretty wide spread phenomenon but one that is not discussed very often. I mean start telling you saw shadow moving and they are going to commit you and that is why most people don't talk about it.

One of the theories is they usually appear around portals into another dimension. Why one is seen many times along a jogging path in the woods for example.

It is an interesting subject that some scientist believe it's possible. Saw the Japanese professor in new York talking about it. It is out of the box science and the skeptics will probably come out of the woodwork to way in on this one lol.

The Bot

Thank for the info but i didn't think scientist talked about this subject

I lost computer and everything on it but I will try and find some of it again for your info.

Here is some other info

paranormal.about.com...

More

en.m.wikipedia.org...

More

sites.google.com...

Hope this procurement offer more info sparks more great discussion.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

I don't know it was a weird feeling.I looked at it and even though i couldn't see any facial features somehow i knew it was angry.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Thank you i will look into it.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

My fathers wife, who is deceased, use to see them or at least he claimed. He would say that it always seemed to have a silhouette of a hat and a long coat. Whatever it was scared him deeply.

My husband says his ex-girlfriend saw one like that - hat and long coat. She though it was him (my husband).

Weirdness.

I haven't seen one, but I have had some paranormal experiences that convince me in the unseen.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OP

I've seen them only once, at a friends house. I've never returned. Here is a great forum on them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would recommend you seek out a priest or shaman to cleanse your house.

sirric

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This looks like a fun movie to watch (guess you couldn't guess from my avatar, huh?).

There are many threads about shadow people, even on the first and second page of the forums, one of which I created from personal experiences. Feel free to take a look at it, but no need to bump it since the thread died pretty quick. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-8-2013 by Em2013 because: fixed the url

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
When I used to work graveyard shift I used to have a shadow figure pace me in one certain area for about 80 ft every night,figure had hat and coat,still there but I work mornings now

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I remember being told by a friend of my parents that when she was young, she woke up in the night and at the foot of her bed was some kind of entity. It was very tall and solid black, darker than the room which had no light in it, but no features could be seen other than its eyes. She shared the room with her sister and looked over to her bed were she was fast asleep. She tried to wake her but found she could neither move nor talk. She felt a lot of fear, as you would expect of a young girl, and started to pray in her head. After a while she managed to close her eyes and when she reopened them the entity had gone. The lady that told me this story i have known since i was a boy and she has no interest in the paranormal, in fact it was a shock that she of all people would have this happen to her. She's never mentioned it again, even when prompted, and i have no reason to think she has made it up.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm sure many people will disagree about shadow people. That being the case, they have never had it happen to them. As for me, I have had it happen a few times. It's not funny, it's not cute or entertaining. It is however scary as hell. to be held down in a bed, barely able to breath, then to have some creature hover over you with evil intent.If you have not had it happen to you or a loved one I suggest you take the time to thank God or whatever you believe in. As for me, it's as real as the world around me and I wish it wasn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hello, all..

I can relate to this subject because I have experienced it more than once. It is frightening and it leaves a mark on your psyche and your soul forever. I would like to share one of those experiences with you all.

This particular event happened about 17 yrs ago. It starts out on a regular night, I worked a closing shift so I was ready for a good nights sleep. I lived on a two story town house at the time and I had a roommate that was out of town this particular weekend. We had to dobbies(it becomes relevant) and Magnum being the oldest was definitely the alpha of the home. About 2:30 am, I ready to go to sleep and I lay down, completely beat from my long day, I closed my eyes, and then I opened them, feeling like I had just closed them, only to realize that it is already light out. The room felt hazy, hard to explain. The air felt thick and then I realized that although I was trying to move and get out of bed I could not.

As I layed there on my back, scared out of my mind because I could not move, I felt and heard someone coming up the stairs. I thought someone had broken in. So I tried to yell out for Magnum, my voice was gone. I closed my eyes hoping that i was dreaming, only to open them again and still hear and feel dread, unlike anything I have felt before. I wanted to jump out of my skin.

More footsteps, felt like the house vibrated with each one, my heart was beating so fast. At this point I knew that I was not dealing with a human in the house, I kept wishing for my dog to come and rescue me from this, whispering in my head if that makes sense, all of a sudden the footsteps stopped. I looked toward my door and finally saw it, it was black and distinguishible and yet not. There was no face, just the dark mass that resembled a human body. In matter of seconds, this thing leapt forward and was on top of me, and all i could think of was, where is my dog.

I remember looking at it, feeling the evil coming from it, and as I recognized the evil, it's hand for lack of better description, raised in the air and I couldn't see a knife yet somehow i knew it had one. He was plunging it straight into my chest. I screamed in my head and right before the blade went it, my body just came out of it. My dog came running, i could not move from that bed for HOURS. The fear was that intense and consuming. I knew that I was supposed to die that morning. I will never shake that feeling. It is undescribeable.

I am sorry you had to experience something similar, OP. It is aweful.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have seen the subject discussed here before, but didn't pay much attention, as I hadn't experienced it.

But about two weeks ago, I saw my first "shadow person"! I was working in a retirement home that day, and saw someone walk down the hall- except it was not a physical person, it was exactly as people have described- like a shadow.

I was surprised at my own reaction because though it was totally not normal, I did not have any fear reaction at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
4 years ago at our other house, yes....the haunted one, seriously, my wife went to bed and not 5 mins later, I heard her scream my name from down the hall; instantly from her tone something was up. I got the to doorway, I said.. "yea.." and she was looking straight at me and said..

"I just saw a shadow of a being standing in that doorway you're standing in now, it was evil and had a malicious intent,I could feel i; when I screamed your name, it faded away. This all happened within a matter of seconds; it was as tall as the doorway"

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Em2013
This looks like a fun movie to watch (guess you couldn't guess from my avatar, huh?).

There are many threads about shadow people, even on the first and second page of the forums, one of which I created from personal experiences. Feel free to take a look at it, but no need to bump it since the thread died pretty quick. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-8-2013 by Em2013 because: fixed the url

just read your thread..

seriously scary

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KILLERCODE
Yes! Shadow people are interdimensional beings from an alternate reality and dimension. However, there are human spirits advanced enough that are able to disguise themselves to appear to be shadow people.

On a lighter note, thanks for the upload of the trailer and reference to the movie, I am looking forward to seeing it. Peace, Love and Light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join