It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof. j. Hurtak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've been looking at a variety of video and documents/images and I'm getting this vibe that this man is the actual "Victor" in the documentary of the Alien Interview. I have no secret contacts, but a general feeling...it mostly has to do with the smarts, the age and time of the doc., and the mystery surrounding this man. Oh ya the facial hair and longish locks, accompanied with a good pair of aviators, might have something to do with it.

www.google.ca... 0.0.89.954.12.12.0....0...1c.1.25.img..12.0.0.Ahr1drc0NWQ&q=prof.%20j.%20hurtak#biv=i%7C11%3Bd%7CY2RTd2eG5hCwhM%3A

If this didn't work the just look it up...you're all computer literate...unless reddit is better? Lol

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This forums is more for evidence based ufo/alien threads rather than. i have a feeling based on nothing type threads.

This guy?

edit on 20-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Close enough.
exopolitics.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's relevant...don't get lazy on me now. This #s going on man or woman.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I thought Victor was Bob Dean .

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Your pic is sub par...well done....jusss watch and look for yourself. Ignore the content and look at the physical attributes. This is the guy...I get that this forum is the one that will smack you in the back of your head when you're not looking, but it's him. He has a lot of contacts in the upper ups. Minds are too, way too, close minded and critical in this, if not multiple forums.

top topics

join