It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The John Titor Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
John Titor. How do i start my own story. John Titor was never a solo person posting. but rather over time lengths posting. What they have posted was what they have encounter on their own time line individually. Time line is possible.

Rather what i should say is, time travel in a way is possible.

I am sorry english is not my native language. but to some posting under John Titor it was to some in a degree. At their time. well rather, uh never mind. I rather not give the full story to quickly.

I rather take you on your own personal story that you have time traveled. Throughout history. following different lengths. in a different universe and time. what as taken place and could of not taken place at the same time.

Would you willingly grasp my hand as I take you on adventure of birth of

civilization

religion, and yourself. The purpose why you have the phenomenon of deja vu. The feelings and memories of why that hasn't taken place within your time length in dreams?

them self of reincarnation. Now I ask, if you wanna finish this story. what's your true purpose. I know you felt it deep down.

Would you like to finish this story with me? Can I get some members personal input of memory even if it's fictional. Thank you. By the way. this is 100% just for fun on my part. So I can birth a story shrouded in mystery within ourselves or what our imagination thinks it could be of.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

no one has any idea what you're talking about dude.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Was this not a hoax?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've come to accept Titor as a total hoax, and then something that they tried to cash in on later..

And I agree.. I have no idea what the OP is talking about.

new topics

top topics

join