It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

info from a possible insider.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey guys, my name is Johnny, im from London, England and im new here to ATS. I've been a lurker here for about two years and have read some interesting discussions. I have read many books and websites and i am a big fan of David Ickes work (boo hiss etc, i know what to expect). Not because i am a paranoid kid that wants to believe in giant lizards that rule the world. But because a lot of stuff that icke has said feels right in my hearts.

Anyway, i'll cut to the chase. Today i was in the bank waiting to open a new account. I was sitting down and an elderly lady came in. She wanted to open an account but she wouldnt let the bank assistants take her passport to photo copy it. She also asked the bankers not to call her by her name in public because she was at risk.
I just thought that she was another over paranoid-tabloid reading OAP. But i was wrong.

The lady sat next to me and asked me why i was at the bank. I explained to her that i was waiting to update my bank details as my surname had changed. This lead to a conversation about banks, police, government etc. Then she said something that made me turn white. She said "Have you heard of the mob?" I thought that she was referring to a gang of thugs in our area but she replied "They are trying to rule the world. They are prominent in England and America, they are higher than bush." I said do you mean the illuminati?"
She gave me a look to say how the hell do you know this. I asked her to tell me what else she knows as i was researching into the topic. She told me that Henry Kissinger is one of the main players in the game and that he was after a creation of hers. She said that he wants to use it on a project called "THE NEW WORLD ORDER" though she said that the name may have been changed to "The LAST world order" They are planning on starting a war and very soon they will begin the domination. Sound Familiar?

I asked the woman how she got tied in with this and she said that she felt uncomfortable telling me the ins and outs, but she told me that she wants me to live a "long and plentiful life". She said that she invented a technique involving expressive arts to make all humans infinitly happy. That world peace could be restored if everyone was to partake in this technique. She said it involved something called "Nova" or something. She wanted to patent the technique and sell it to the government as something that they can teach.

The American government contacted her and offered her a lot of money for it. She went to meet them and sign over the patent to them. She said that she recieved mail from Kissinger personally. She also mentioned Halliburton and Rockefellar are important names. It turned out that the government had no intention of teaching her technique, instead they wanted to patent so that it could never be taught. And that they wanted to use the technique to make people miserable. She declined the offer but said that there has been many attempts for the government to take her plans from her.
What i dont understand is that if the government wanted something from a little old lady, they could easily take it.

I believe that the woman was sincere, but not sure if she was insane. She definatly knew what she was talkin about.
Any questions or opinions please?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If she didn't want to have her name said out loud and her passport copied, why would she sit next to a complete stranger and give out all the info anyways. For all she knew, you could have been a Kissinger thug trying to get at her invention.

I find this all hard to believe.....

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Very interesting, in fact, what that that woman said is probably not far from the truth. You never know, she may have been a member of the masons or bilderbergs or even the Illuminati itself. In my opinion, whoever she was, she had inside information coming from somewhere/

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well if she already signed over her patent (If the patent office issued one) then there is nothing to talk about. They would shelf it and thats the end. And if she were to make a fuss over it then they would shelf her for sure.

It's called suppression. Happens all the time in the energy business.

BTW Ae you now a happier person after speaking with her? Did she describe her NOVA technic to you?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I try to keep an open mind about things so I believe that unless it's proven 100% to be not true, there is always the possibility that it could be true.

However, there are a lot of insane people who use the language of the conspiracy theorist to concoct wild paranoid stories about themselves--which they themselves might really believe are true.

And then again, I do believe there are people who really are neck-deep in this NWO stuff.

But aimlessly has a good point: why would she refuse to have them take the passport photo yet she is telling you all this sensitive info in public?

Welcome to ATS, by the way

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

To echo the other members, it seems a bit odd that she would sit and talk with a complete stranger about such things. It also seems strange that she would pass up a chance to show you the way to infinite happiness, But not nearly as strange as saying that she had invented the way to perfect happiness in the first place. The whole thing seems a bit hard to believe to me (her story, not yours).

Did you by any chance get her contact information? I image not, if she wouldn't let people even call her by name, but it would be interesting to see what else she had to say.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm thinking that Granny didn't take her meds that morning....

To echo the other members, it seems a bit odd that she would sit and talk with a complete stranger about such things. It also seems strange that she would pass up a chance to show you the way to infinite happiness, But not nearly as strange as saying that she had invented the way to perfect happiness in the first place. The whole thing seems a bit hard to believe to me (her story, not yours).

Ditto to that.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes, i asked the woman why she told me but didnt want her name mentioned. She said that i needed to know what she knew, not who she was.

The woman told me that the technique was based on ALL forms of creative arts. She really emphasised that it was all forms. This reminds me of the urbanshaman , Don Jean Haberey. He had and technique that took him "beyond humanity"

She said that it works with a Nova core? I think that is what she said. Though when i asked what nova was she looked at me like i was stupid. Nova is when a star is destroyed right? And the fact that we all all made elements that can only be created when a star explodes, i can maybe see where she is going. I offered to buy the woman a coffee or tea and go out to talk, but she was not interested. This settled my doubts that she was making crap up just so she could have a conversation.

She also said that insiders refer to the illuminati as "The Mob" and that contrary to belief, Bush and Cheney are not actually Pro-NWO but are just front men for the mobs campaign. They will suffer if they do not obey.

All too much for me on a busy afternoon when im trying to set up a bank account.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
happier for talking about conspiracy lmao like she would have used it. its probably some kind of art embedded code talk for some nova society, search for the nova tech gang in the SS forum section.

going nova isnt a technology. its a mindset. its my personal reaction (or what i had named it) to alien lizard conspiracy scenario combined matrix synchronity brainwashing. since it obviously didnt take as well as the word nova (which is the codeword they give to the activated ones) which i used as countermeasure.

if she was going to use it to make the world happy? she is missing a screw or two. telling the bankers not to say her name because of paranioa is the obvious example of logic malfunction that usually comes afterwards. she half believes the story she perpetrated.

------or she was just taking you for a wild ride for amusement, u never know with these old senile folks now do ya

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by para

Agreed.
It seems very,very odd.
If you want my view, i wouldnt take what she said to heart.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I like to call myself open-minded, but, uhh...this sounds like a crock of do-do.

- If she was so clued up on everything, why didn't she know that you need to provide identification in order to open a bank account?

- She obviously made a big fuss over the whole thing if you could hear it all from where you were sitting while she was over at the bank counter. Sounds like she was deliberately trying to get attention.

- The names that she mentioned can be garnered in about 3 seconds from a simple Internet search for "Illuminati + NWO". Not really what you'd call "insider info".

- If the Illuminati was really after her, don't you think that they would have gotten her by now? Or is one little old lady eluding the entire NWO machine by going around telling perfect strangers in banks about her secret? If I ever feel that the Illuminati/NWO is after me, I'll be sure to go down to the mall and start telling everyone about it. Seems to work for her.

- Doesn't sound like she was experiencing "infinite happiness" to me, so obviously her technique doesn't work.

- If the shadow government wanted to have the patent to ensure "that it could never be taught" and "to use the technique to make people miserable", do you think they'd tell her all about this nefarious plan before they bought it? Wouldn't they promise to use it for the good of mankind, before shelving it away for good and calling the old lady a loon of she ever tried to make it known? Besides, they already have art that makes people miserable; it's called "modern art", a simple technique whereby you put a red square on a bigger black square and call it "Fury Weeps". Oh yeah, and those "magic eye" pics. "I see it! It's a sailboat!!"

She could be a little loopy, oculd be wishful thinking, or it could be a scam. If you ever go to the bank and she's there again, be wary. Don't give her any information regarding your banking details, don't offer to open a bank account on her behalf, don't give her any money, and don't go to her house to "see the technique".

Edit: deletion of gratuitous emoticons.

[edit on 2004/11/12 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the input guys, it confirms loads of ideas that i already had. The thing that stopped me from calling her a complete psycho was that she seemed to know exactly what she was talking about, she was so sincere. But then again, she may be insane to the point that she believes it herself and tries to convince others.
wecomeinpeace- she knew that she had to supply her details, she just didnt want them to leave her sight. The only reason i heard her talking was because she was behind me in the que.

But i'll put this down as a senile old lady (this time
)

top topics

join