It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Preparing for Local Disaster - Retired Senator Blows the Whistle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi All,

I was looking through the internet and this time I decided to check out "Beforeitsnews". I know, I know that there are many scandalous claims and articles there but this caught my interest this time:

FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video)

The copied email alert, in full, below: Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!! FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time. HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP… FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st. FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st. FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st. Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st. $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC. World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st. 2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st. No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas. Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.

and so on....

Here's the link: beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/08/fema-preparing-for-the-worst-in-region-3-why-video-2698874.html ---> i've tried many different ways, but this one doesnt work with normal linking. Please, copy and paste.

So, considering what's been going on in the world, civil unrest and war in so many places, general discontent in the US about many, many things, including the Snowden leaks, mass protests everywhere, all the time......

What's going on in your opinion guys? I know we've seen so many such alerts, most turn out to be not true. However, isn't this the point of disinformation - to have so much junk info that you are unable to have any certainty about anything, thus missing the point
?

Your thoughts?
edit on 20-8-2013 by Slevinq because: (no reason given)

______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2013/08/fema-preparing-for-the-worst-in-region-3-why-video-2698874.html
PLEASE READ www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Interesting, but not sure how you could verify any of that information to try to see if true or false. Perhaps look at east coast military bases for an increase in foreign troops at their facilities? Shipping manifests/orders for the supplies listed?

Also interesting is the timing.. everything in place by October 1st, the beginning of the fiscal year.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here is what is going on.

CRAP HAPPENS and if FEMA did not have food ready we'd say, "What the hell are you guys doing?" So, even if nothing is happening, they have to prepare.

On the conspiracy side, they know this and they also know that people are not happy with our country internally and externally. They are prepping. They are therefore not wanting people to be able to support themselves so they buy up all the food reserves and as we know ammo reserves.

If they do launch an event, they have us helpless, needing them and we have to do as they say to get that help. The weaker we are the more compliant we become.

I of course believe our veterans will kick their FEMA butts and take what we need. I also think some will grow a conscience, and if we don't act like a blood thirsty crowd we might actually garner their support and not their spite.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Sure didn't have food ready for hurricane sandy.

Cookies and hot chocolate I believe is what the Red Cross was handing out.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Thanks for sharing. I think that it may actually be the general preparedness for the country to go into some serious trouble. What I mean is that it may not happen in October at all but is coming, one way or another, soon...

Look, the thing is that, in my opinion, since Americans are quite patriotical, they will, sooner or later go against the Government's policies and the government itself in order to protect what's left of the so-called "freedoms" . If this happens, it will be bad, and I cannot wish it to anyone to live through this. Look what's going on in Egypt, its ygly and scary...

My point is that they ARE expecting a civil war/disobediance of sorts. Look at their attitude towards every wrongdoing they have made - "we are protecting you, we know better, so shut up, we are ignoring you now..." . And that's it. People say - "you guys are destroying the whole Constitution" and they pretend that nothing has happened, general "ignore", screaming "Catch the spy/traitor!"

Look what happenned after 2008 - the same people that created the world financial crisys got a much higher bonus for doing so using the people's money...... No one went to jail........ But hey, if you or i get caught with half a gram of some illegal substance, we will definitely go to jail. Hmmm? Interesting

Well, what more needs to be said....

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Yep, my point exactly.....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Tried the link, doesn't work for me. Is anyone else having trouble?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

I wish I shared your belief in the patriotism of the American people. Sadly, our society has been so brainwashed that I fear that very few would even speak out against UN soldiers operating on American soil, much less actually resist it.

When I first started having my eyes opened, my prep buddy and I thought we'd be some sort of super survivalists and resistance group... but with age comes wisdom, and we now realize that our only chances are to slip into some part of the American wilderness that isn't close to anything valuable and keep our heads down so as to make apprehending/killing us not worth the time/effort/money involved.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It all links back to Before It's News and Wake Up America.....HOAX BS.....by Susan Duclos

And to top it off it talks about Donald Trump and October...this was last year when he was talking about what he was going to release on President Obama.....

Trump
edit on 8/20/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I understand you well.... However, i think you will be amazed to see how many people would actually do something when they just need to follow the others. All that is needed is a relatively small, consistent and determined group, a few smart maneuvers and here you go - a civil disobedience spreading like a domino. Look what is happening in Saudi Arabia now, in Egypt again, Greece, although Greece has not exit of this situation, unfortunately - they just don't have any economy to get them out of anything.....

When the SHTF, people change.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think they have their collective underwear in a twist over Al Qaeda throwing deliberately false intelligence over lines the whole planet knows are monitored 24/7 by now ...and OUR leaders are stupid enough to buy it wholesale and ask for more. :shk:

It's so embarrassing, I want to apologize to the world and remind them, we really DO have intelligence in this nation, despite Washington having so precious little of it.

Besides.. FEMA always has 10's of millions of things stockpiled and many times over, all over the nation. You ought to read back threads about how people go absolutely bonkers when FEMA rotates and updates it's stockpiles in the Midwest for a contingency to flooding and/or New Madrid. The supply lists would make you think they expect the whole nation to collapse in one day.

...but keep in mind. 22 million little packets of water (A package suggests something BIG and useful...hahahah.. this is FEMA, not Walmart) probably get consumed at a rate of 3-4 a day..bare minimum, per person if people have the ability to use what they need. 4 a day? Now that just dropped from a *HUGE* stockpile to literally being just a hair over what is required to support 5 million people.........for just ONE day.

Not THAT much stuff when considered that way. It all has expiration dates too, so they do trash and update supplies fairly regularly. Why not? They quite literally print money. lol

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Preperation for the Hurricane season, Is the first thing that comes to mind. Another Hurricane Sandy could make landfall along the east coast this year, as predicted by the Hurricane forecaster.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

The final card perhaps
it´s time

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

It's time for Hurricane season.. :shk:

Check a calendar. This is not unexpected for them to be doing ...just before going into an active season and with Sandy to remind them the Northeast is not immune, even if it's a rare thing.

I'm really starting to worry... If people are throwing fits over routine supply rotations..what on Earth will happen when ISON appears like the ultimate Super-Omen in the night to SO MANY right now who don't even have a clue it will be appearing real soon...and so obvious, a blind man will have cause to wonder what all the fuss is about. I think we're in for a VERY wild end of the year, given the climate of such great fear right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think ATS recently banned anything linking to beforeitsnews, and probably why you can't link to it here. Everything off that sites turns out to be a hoax is the reason. Seriously though, I'm pretty sure I received a message that went out to all members that before its news is banned here.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Its a beforeitsnews report. The only thing FEMA is preparing for, is civil uprising over continuous beforeitsnews reports and articles...

If i ever want to hear the latest "Gloom and Doom" rumors, ill look in their direction. Just my 2cents

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hmmm...

There is a big earthquake drill coming up in October too...www.shakeout.org...

Hope its not connected.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You all know we're all on the "A" list for FEMA right

Knowing FEMA, there going to give there concentration camps names like, camp freedom and camp liberty.
edit on 20-8-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Knowing FEMA, there going to give there concentration camps names like, camp freedom and camp liberty.

My buddy mentioned a list...a "Red" list... the other day. Regarding FEMA camps and what not. Have you ever seen one? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

Originally posted by camaro68ss

My buddy mentioned a list...a "Red" list... the other day. Regarding FEMA camps and what not. Have you ever seen one? Just wondering.

No I haven’t but the number one tactic in the soviet union was to round up all political leaders, community leaders, and all those who question Authority. Being on ATS, all we do here is question Authority and spread the truth. Making us top targets.

People like us cant spread hope when were locked up at a FEMA camp with the call sign “Camp Hope”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join