It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia/China: Record Floods After Joint Military Exercises In Meteor Hit Chelyabinsk - A Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
OK, this just set my weirdometer off:

Feb 15 Chelyabinsk meteor

Jul 5 - 12 Chinese/Russian "Joint Sea-2013" drill in Peter the Great Bay, Sea of Japan

Jul 27 - Aug 15 Chinese/Russian "Peace Mission-2013" in Russia's Chelyabinsk

End of July until NOW - Unusually heavy rainfall followed by Record Floods in Russia/China border area

Chelyabinsk meteor

A survey published today by the fairly staid Moscow daily Noviye Izvestia found that barely half its readers believe the official report that the blast was caused by a meteor. According to the newspaper, the other half prefer to believe in an assortment of bizarre explanations, including that the blast was a secret US weapon test, an off-course ballistic missile, a message from God, a crashing alien spaceship, or even an extraterrestrial trojan horse carrying a deadly space virus to wipe out the Earth.

Was Chelyabinsk meteor actually a meteor? Many Russians don't think so.

"Peace Mission-2013" in Russia's Chelyabinsk

Simultaneously, Moscow was hosting the ninth round of Russian-Chinese consultations on strategic security issues at which it was announced that Vladimir Putin will hold a bilateral meeting with Chinese leader Xi Jinping at the upcoming G20 summit in St Petersburg.

Remember Obama throwing a fit over Russia granting NSA-leaks whistleblower Edward Snowden temporary asylum and cancelling his own bilateral meeting with Putin during the G20 summit?

For its part, Beijing is keen to demonstrate its military alliance with Moscow because of a new rise in tensions with Tokyo over disputed islands.

Throwing this in because if one considers the Flood (HAARP?) and the Meteor (Space Command?) as potentially man made (or "alien made") one would have to add the Fukushima Quake/Tsunami nuclear disaster to the list of suspicious events.

"Peace Mission-2013": China-Russia relations in new context

China–Russia floods

From the end of July to mid-August 2013, unusually heavy rainfall occurred near the Amur River which marks the dividing line between China and Russia. Starting on August 10, 2013, areas of northeastern China began to experience flooding. From August 15 to 17, heavy rainfall on worsened the problem, causing the worst flooding in the region in more than a decade. By August 18, water levels at 61 reservoirs surpassed the "danger" level. Fushun city in the Liaoning province was especially hard hit as rainstorms caused several rivers in the city to overflow. Across the border in eastern Russia, heavy flooding was also reported, with Amur and Khabarovsk the hardest hit. More than 140 towns were affected by what Russia authorities described as the worst floods in 120 years. The Amur River reached record levels and was still rising as of August 19, threatening to flood the major city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur.

China–Russia floods

There is a reason why I put this in "Skunk Works". I will even point out that his year’s Peace Mission drill is not the first but the sixth of its kind since 2003. I am not convinced these events are artificially created. But I do think it is a possibility to keep in mind. So please be nice and keep it civil

edit on 20-8-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think that when mining ores too much we can weaken the earths magnetic field. The weakening of the fields then allow some disturbances in the climate, the messed up fields make it stormy. I doubt if weakening the field can attract meteors though, but anything is possible, it could allow more gravity influence to leak out farther.

Other than that I have nothing, even with what I have stated there is nothing that has been proven. I do know that certain sorts of minerals are geoeffective and mining them is not good. Our government also knows that but they close their eyes to the possibility of other mineral deposits being geoeffective. If we want to fix this, we have to examine where to mine, not just go after ore bodies. we have to rebalance the magnetic fields, including all thedipoles. Maybe building pyramids can help

This is all speculation on my part except the part about the government knowing about certain mineral deposits being geoeffective. That is supposed to be in the textbooks of advanced geological engeneering, I found out about it from an engineer from the mine.
edit on 20-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey and now this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

weird, maybe you shouldn`t have posted this in the Skunk Works??????

join