It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan ex-leader Musharraf charged over Bhutto murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Dude its been debunked and if you want to discuss if further please do so on the appropriate thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

just curious now,, who was the warden of the prison he was in?,, there must be a record?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

if you wish to discuss this further please do so on the appropriate thread i will be happy to continue this discussion

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

All i know is when asked by David Frost,, she said " bin was killed by the ISI,,,everyone in Pakistan knows that."

Actually she never said that, what she did say was "Omar Sharif, the man who murdered Osama Bin Laden" and this has been pretty well debunked as merely being her misspeaking.

just an update:

Sir David Frost Dies Of Heart Attack On Ship

news.sky.com...

guess we will never know why Sir David Frost,,was never asked what he thought about "who murdered Osama Bin Laden"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I don't think that an army chief would resort to any murder

I think theres a few million people in Chile or Argentina would disagree with you...
Be it control of the masses by fear by a military dictatorship or politically motivated, the army will turn to murder, after all, it's what they do best..
edit on 4-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here in Spain, theres a Morrocan guy, DANIEL GALVAN he was released by "accident" by a royal pardon from prison by the king of Morroco.
He was serving a thirty year sentance for child abuse in Morroco. While he lived here in Spain, he allegedley abused children aswell.

Here's the twist in the tale,. Galvan isnt Morrocan he's and ex Iraqi army officer. He is also a CIA asset who worked in Baghdad for the company.
He also worked as a transaltor for the spanish Guardia Civil in Iraq.

So, if his pardon was an accident or no, who knows, maybe his get out of jail free card was a reward from the company for services rendered.

He was later re-arrested last week here in Spain, for child abuse. They said his release was a mistake.

Omar sheikh could have been released quietly, killed Bin Laden, and quietly gone back to jail again to give him and his paymasters the story they needed.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I suppose it is possible but its really quite a stretch with no evidence to back it up

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by andy1972

I suppose it is possible but its really quite a stretch with no evidence to back it up

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction....

And here we are talking about "the great game", world class espionage (if it still exists).
These people are small cogs in a much larger machine, however, the much larger machine would'nt work if it wasn't for the smaller cogs.

The stakes are high and the prize even greater, control of the worlds most important resources for the following centuries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join