It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel behind Egypt coup' – Turkish PM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

rt.com

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan claims Ankara has proof Israel was behind the July 3 military "coup" that toppled Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi, Hurriyet daily reports.

Erdogan said the West was beginning to redefine democracy as a process that is not solely determined at the ballot box, although the poll represents “the people’s will.”

“This is what has been implemented in Egypt. Who is behind this? Israel. We have evidence,” Erdogan said during a meeting with provincial chairs of his ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Okay, honestly this has me baffled. What angle is Turkey playing at here? Turkey has the same goals in Syria; and as someone commented they peace over the 2010 incident.

Now he's putting the blame on Israel... So confused. And even more so, IF this proof is real.. Help me out out then

The Obama administration and Israel are two buddy's.

America supported Morsi -> 8 Billion in support.
And now Israel just messed up things for the administration...

What you guys think...

rt.com
edit on 20-8-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

America supported Morsi -> 8 Billion in support. And now Israel just messed up things for the administration...

Maybe BiBi's pissed that the Yanks didn't give him the green light to attack Iran.

Or it could be the same old routine - arm both sides so you control both sides, destabilise the entire region, exhaust the population physically and mentally, blame others then set up yourself as the "solution" to all of their problems.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You could be right, still it seems so "un Israel", my biggest concern is what deal Israel made with the military then. A batch of drones perhaps?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

More than likely.... why ... to effectively Balkanise the region.

Eg... most recently... Yugoslavia

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

'Israel behind Egypt coup'

Muslims die killing each other. Can't blame the muslims. Gotta find a way to blame the jews. Typical. Although I should say that I thought Turkey was a bit more progressive than to say that.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Were this substantiated I suspect that some in Turkey have visions of it become the ME leading nation.

I do know that Israel is not above meddling in other country's affairs for her own end but ultimately I think you can do too much meddling, get a bad press and what goes round, comes round. One or two other country's are finding this one out.

Whenever there is conflict there are individuals with no conscience for human suffering, who make money by supplying each and every group of fighters whilst they sit safely well away from the destruction and misery they create.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
He is using Israel as a scapegoat to distract from domestic unrest, it's an old tactic, and a foolish one.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

The turkish PM could be true but what he is doing is trying to keep both his options open. A clear hypocrite who would swing in the camp that seems to be winning.
Maybe he wishes to be looked upon as a true muslim to the ME muslims and on the other hand be a part of NATO and reap those benefits too.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There are both greedy and lazy people all around the world who are also least educated.

The mission of western spies are to find these people.

These people think "I will kill myself and go to heaven , and I will support my family ,too."

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No suprise to me. Erdogan represents the muslim brotherhood in turkey and has been known to gradually push for shariah law. That is why the turkish military, the sworn protectors of the state of turkey upon its founding as a nation, tried to overthrow erdogan and unfortunately failed. The high staff was convicted of conspiracy and sentenced to many years in prison.

Erdogan has been helping NATO overthrow all the military leaders of the middle east like libya, syria, egypt, etc.

He wants to spread sharia law throughout the middle east, the ethnic and religious minorities be dammed. He is a very dangerous man and one I dislike.

NATO wants conflict and could care less about minority rights in the region. They want to setup religious governemnts to be at war with israel in the long run.

Erdogan blaming israel is classic BS!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

rt.com

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan claims Ankara has proof Israel was behind the July 3 military "coup" that toppled Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi, Hurriyet daily reports.

Erdogan said the West was beginning to redefine democracy as a process that is not solely determined at the ballot box, although the poll represents “the people’s will.”

“This is what has been implemented in Egypt. Who is behind this? Israel. We have evidence,” Erdogan said during a meeting with provincial chairs of his ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP).

and you know whý he says that ?

cause turkey is ruled by the same Synagogue

in history, 1910, the thessalonican Synagogue devised the GREy wolves
to overtake turkey
causing the mass-slaughter of armenians

ever since,
turkey is but a Fake Puppet

a fabricated "enemy" of this "israel"

yet they share the same blood :

cham/khazar blood

...does this make sense ...?

im fuming
- #ers

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is nothing new. The Arab countries think Israel is responsible for volcanoes, fukushima, all the worlds rapes. hunger, starvation both world wars, and death from old age

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
This is nothing new. The Arab countries think Israel is responsible for volcanoes, fukushima, all the worlds rapes. hunger, starvation both world wars, and death from old age

That's a SHILL quote if I ever heard one, distracting from the truth...Well Done !

The truth is Israel just announced that if the US doesn't support the army there will be no peace talks with the Palestinians... so if Israel is hell bent on supporting the army you know it's a coup designed and backed by Israel.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

'Israel behind Egypt coup'

Muslims die killing each other. Can't blame the muslims. Gotta find a way to blame the jews. Typical. Although I should say that I thought Turkey was a bit more progressive than to say that.

Everyone thought Erdogan was more progressive than that until Morsi took office in Egypt and then Erdogan tried becoming more like him. Erdogan has usually done a better job of hiding his more extremist Muslim views towards the Jews, but he's finally coming out of the closet.

Here's a quote from Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister...

"There are some circles that are jealous of Turkey's growth," he said in the Central Anatolian province of Kirikkale, according to Today's Zaman. "They are all uniting, and on one side is the Jewish diaspora. You saw the foreign media's attitude during the Gezi Park incidents; they bought it and started broadcasting immediately, without doing a [proper] evaluation of the [situation.]"

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Regardless of what Turkey considered to be a "proper evaluation" of the Gezi Park incident, the bottom line is that they were planning on building a replica of their old Ottoman Empire Taksim Military Barracks on the site and you have to ask yourself...why? Of all things to replicate in Turkey, why that? The truth is, Erdogan is working with the Muslim Brotherhood to try and convert all of the Middle East into "Political Islam" states to try, once again, to create an Islamic Union or mini empire in the region to conquer all of Israel for Islam.

You only have to look at all of the people that Erdogan has been meeting with since Morsi came into office, including recent meetings with top Hamas officials. Not to mention, the policies he's been pushing on his own people that have them in an uproar right now for pushing more and more of his Islamic views on his citizens every day. (He's another one that very recently has tried to reduce the power of his military through legislation to keep them from being able to overthrow him, if that tells you anything.)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

The truth is Israel just announced that if the US doesn't support the army there will be no peace talks with the Palestinians... so if Israel is hell bent on supporting the army you know it's a coup designed and backed by Israel.

Israel is hell bent on supporting the army because they are the only ones that have tried to uphold Egypt's peace treaty with Israel. Without the army, there is no peace treaty enforcement.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

Originally posted by dominicus

That's a SHILL quote if I ever heard one, distracting from the truth...Well Done !

It's not a shill, quote, I just call em like I see em. I've been to Israel quite a few times, have friends there, and have Jewish friends in the states. Some of the Youth there could care less, want peace with everyone, and don't want to stir trouble. But the majority get Nationalism and "Chosen-people syndrome" instilled in them when they enter mandatory service. That's a real bad combo that results in narcissistic-psychopathy.

Every time I put on the news, indy, RT, non-U.S.-based msm, I see all the time how much hatred there is for Israel from majority of Arab countries, and they don't hide the fact. Shoot, I have family members who have such hatred for Jews, they actually hope to see Israel get wiped off the map by a coalition of joint Arab nations because of some deep instilled hatred......

But me, I understand that nationalism and all the other syndromes, are just illusions. Color of skin and religious views that make you any different from me. Cut each one, the blood is the same color and soul is the same substance.

So am I a shill??? I say it how I see it. In real life, in non-US news, and on many forums, the majority of the world hates the Jews and the Bible said it would be that way. Its been the center of hatred/wars.genocides, since that start of humanity, and will continue to be so.

I wouldn't be surprised if ISrael really was behind all the Arab uprisings. Though the outcome still ends up being some sort of Muslim conglomerate being back in power, so its pointless anyway. Fundie-Islam is a problem that coups will not fix

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

OH MY GOD... THIS LYING CONFUSED SNAKE OF A MAN.

egypts not a stupid country to end up like syria
morsi flooded the country with AK47s in an attempt to destabilise it
the dude wanted to borrow 4.6billion for no reason!!

the military complex has been running the show for many decades...THEY facilitated isreal a state ffs
democracy was only a few months old there.....

as for the the terrorists, why are they in syria, libya and egypt
and not in isreal

egypts army has done this many times to that party
MB killed Sadat
they were in prison under mubarak...Morsi was in america ffs

how can anyone in the free world consider the security forces wrong for rescuing the massive polarised state.
MB made no attempt to represent the other 50%.

stability in egypt is more important for us than them....they have many friends that can change the game.

i say suppport the vocal majority...and refrain from provoking our own asset...

peace

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The question is what country in the middle east would gain the most with the ME countries having there suposed uprisings.

Even a country like turkey wich is probably the most secured country in the region, add egypt, lybia,syria,iraq,iran,yemen, lebenon, .

Just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Everything that happens in the Middle-East is either America's fault or Israel's fault...

Can't handle it and man up to your own problems, then just blame someone else. Problem solved.

/endsarcasm

-SAP-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join