It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Nazis were still here...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

But I made the connection when I realized that 9/11 was coordinated with conspiracy propaganda blaming it on the Jews,

So PNAC and the Neo-Cons like Wolfowitz, Pearle, and Feith were figments of our collective imagination? Larry Silverstien didn't really take out terrorism insurance on WTC in the summer of 2001? Zakheim wasn't really the controller for the Pentagon? There weren't five dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11 with a van full of explosives? Israelis didn't get caught trying to blow up the Mexican Congress?

I guess that since most people in America don't know about these things, that the "coordinated propaganda" must have failed. And no, I'm not blaming all Jews for 9/11.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

That is a good point, I had known about those things and had forgotten...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

OK, aside from the obvious absurdity of a black president being a secret Nazi agent, the DHS is not some anti-Jewish group. 97% of Homeland Security money goes to protect Jewish interests

Also consider that when some more pages from Hitler advisor Alfred Rosenberg's diary recently came to light, DHS sent an agent to confiscate them.

Hmm... so this goes with the Nazis became Zionists theme.? Possibly. I think it is more likely that the conspiracy information in this subject was made by conspiracy theorists.
edit on 20-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Just found this webpage on the history Tae Kwon Do and the link to Sun Myung Moon. I mean man c'mon
Link
could you please fix the link you shared ?
it's broke and i would really like to read it.
any connection between the moonies and TKD would be new to me and i'm curious.
thanx

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If the legendary "Illuminati" exists, they're probably Nazis. I like your theory OP

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

darkbake, i gotta ask ... are you of the opinion that zionists are of a particular persuasion ??

i only ask because nazis and zionists have always had alot in common.
it wouldn't be a big stretch or a foundational change for one person to be both.

zionists come in all shapes and sizes, from the corners of every country or government, from many religious backgrounds and even from your own back yard (neighbors).

it would be neither uncommon or unusual for a person to be a 'zionist nazi' or 'nazi zionist' or whatever combination suits them at the time.

zionism is about a 'plan' not a belief system.
naziism is about a 'plan' not a belief system.
coinicidentally or not, both 'plans' are very similar in content.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

darkbake, i gotta ask ... are you of the opinion that zionists are of a particular persuasion ??

i only ask because nazis and zionists have always had alot in common.
it wouldn't be a big stretch or a foundational change for one person to be both.

zionists come in all shapes and sizes, from the corners of every country or government, from many religious backgrounds and even from your own back yard (neighbors).

it would be neither uncommon or unusual for a person to be a 'zionist nazi' or 'nazi zionist' or whatever combination suits them at the time.

zionism is about a 'plan' not a belief system.
naziism is about a 'plan' not a belief system.
coinicidentally or not, both 'plans' are very similar in content.

Never seen it articulated so well before, and so very, very true. And really, religion and race are just a foil, a distraction in a way, from that plan, at its roots. Ask any Hassidic Jew, who will tell you straight up the diaspora was to continue until the true Messiah arrived and delivered them and their land......which they believe has not yet happened, and so, Israel, by its very foundation, was politically Zionist to many of them, and a betrayal to their faith. ETA: In all caps: As I understand this.

But the foundations laid during WWII, the division of Berlin, the creation of the UN, and the ratification of Israel all have much broader and wider implications than history books ever let on....IMHO.
There is clearly a very cogent, traceable cause and effect discernible here, from WWI, Armistice Day, the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, the Merovingians, the Priory of Sion, The Jesuits and the Templars (what became of them, really), Masonic influences, The Vatican and Archdiocese and whatever may be buried in those catacombs information and otherwise, the Judenfreschers of Austria.........all of this history, some erased, perhaps, some hidden, some even retold, and spun differently......perhaps even if we consider quantum entanglement and different dimensions, mixing of this into it as well, all creates a massive puzzle, which ends right now, at least, in a diagram of Washington D.C. and its monuments and places of interest, as seen from above, pentagrams and pentagons, monoliths, and symbols rich with the Reich and all it stood for, and never died.....but transformed, adapted, and resides within......now....
Sincerely,
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

NSA - Nazi Security Agency

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

thanks Tetra and yes, i'd agree.
all one needs to 'see for themselves' is a topographical map of DC ... it's quite revealing.

and, this could be way off-topic but, if you look at the region from Annapolis to Norfolk, you might see the major points of Osiris as well

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm not sure if its been mentioned yet, as I don't have time to read the entire thread, but I would strongly suggest you go out and pick up a copy of Jim Marrs "The Rise of the Fourth Reich". Great read, and is absolutely in this very vein and will have your head spinning with the info at the end of the book!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
The Nazis didn't go extinct. They merely swapped flags and went underground.
no i still have my swastica and picture of der furher
proudly displayed

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

The webpage is down, I also cannot access the website whatsoever.

Very strange, I found it by searching "the moonies killings" on google and it came up with that.
I checked the link after I posted it, it did work. Now I cannot access the site at all.

www.akillingart.com

Can anyone else access that site?

They do have a facebook page, not sure if I want to start digging now
anyone tech savvy know why this site might have been brought down?
edit on 21-8-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

Ok here is a book, the same logo etc as the website:

A killing Art
I might have to get it and do some reading. The history of Tae Kwon Do is a weird one, some fascinating stuff.
edit on 21-8-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

thanks for the link to the book as the website is still not accessible.
i'm still curious though, just not enough to run out and buy the book.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
I'm not sure if its been mentioned yet, as I don't have time to read the entire thread, but I would strongly suggest you go out and pick up a copy of Jim Marrs "The Rise of the Fourth Reich". Great read, and is absolutely in this very vein and will have your head spinning with the info at the end of the book!

Thanks for bringing that up, Wondermost, as I have seen this book, as well, but couldn't remember title of author.

I am middle aged, and it may be interesting to note that I bought a used textbook used on the college level for a western history class, think it was titled "Greek Civilization to America...." something alone those lines, purely a textbook for a class. Within that book, though, I found it fascinating that the Fourth Reich was brought up directly as being the Nazi movement realized through this country and its government, and the symbolism, as both Honor and I mentioned is all over the place.

And Honor93 makes a great point that it goes further than that in the mention of Osirus.
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

i didnt say they were still alive, do you not have enough intelligence to grasp that the collected Nazi's could have had kids...and it is still a conspiracy, project paperclip that is,

conspiracy
noun
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"

Do you know everything that there is to know about Project Paperclip?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by Snsoc

OK, aside from the obvious absurdity of a black president being a secret Nazi agent, the DHS is not some anti-Jewish group. 97% of Homeland Security money goes to protect Jewish interests

Also consider that when some more pages from Hitler advisor Alfred Rosenberg's diary recently came to light, DHS sent an agent to confiscate them.

Hmm... so this goes with the Nazis became Zionists theme.? Possibly. I think it is more likely that the conspiracy information in this subject was made by conspiracy theorists.
edit on 20-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

My point is that the Nazis were "anti-Semitic", why would they turn around and become Zionists, the most pro-Semitic people on Earth?

And I'm not sure what you mean by " the conspiracy information in this subject was made by conspiracy theorists." My information comes from MSM, and one of them is an Israeli newspaper.

Unless you think that the Nazis were Jews all along, like Henry Makow thinks.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

well Hitler, himself, was a Jew, so why not ?
Soros is a Jew who helped the Nazis decimate, collect, transport and eventually kill his fellow Jews, so why is that such a difficult concept to accept ?

even the Jews don't accept all who claim to be Jews and this is nothing new.
considering all of those who survived WWII, all of those who came to the US and other territories, the plight of the Zionists and their individual makeup, why not ?

ps ... never heard of the Henry guy, so how does his opinion fit in with this topic ?
edit on 23-8-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join