It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Entity Sketches from Grupo Gerena

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

UFO AND ENTITY SKETCHES FROM GRUPO GERENA

A collection of sketches of UFOs and entities compiled by Spain's Grupo GERENA, formed by Joaquín Mateos Nogales, Manuel Filpo and Antonio Moya.

The sketches are the work fo Antonio Moya and formed part of the vast wealth of case files concerning the intense UFO activity that overwhelmed Spain's Andalucía region in the past.The information was painstakingly digitized by José Manuel García Bautista and Rafael Cabello in the early 2000s.

Is anyone else familiar with these drawings? Are they authentic? Hoax?

Grupo Gerena
edit on 8/19/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I am by no means an ufo expert but IMO #45 looks like a common house fly. #49 looks like a boomerrang. #13 looks like ribbed condom. #16 looks like a dradle or a spin top toy...Yes...interesting find...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I thought the same thing of #13! lol

Some of them look like satellites...one looks like sputnik
edit on 19-8-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Spain seems to have all the better ufo's according to the chart
...Hmmmm...Who knew!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

#47 is a paper airplane...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Are they authentic? Hoax?

Considering that there is no proof of either aliens or their spacecraft....are you serious...

That is like asking if drawings of the Easter bunny and Santa Claus or authentic or hoax...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Are they authentic? Hoax?

Considering that there is no proof of either aliens or their spacecraft....are you serious...

That is like asking if drawings of the Easter bunny and Santa Claus or authentic or hoax...

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

No but it can be a pretty good indication , after all these years still nothing to show extraterrestrial origin for any UFO

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I always considered myself a firm believer in ufo's/aliens, but I have reached a new area of belief due to all the articles/reports/images/clips of and on UFO'S, plus all the hoaxing and government non-intervention, that I am not at all sure of the existence of such entities anymore. but remain open minded just the same. The drawings in your post do not awe and inspire, they are well within the imagination of any human, and as such were probably created by same.... Why don't aliens leave photographs, real images of their home planet, images of their family, friends etc, you see what I mean, real images of whatever they want to convey to us, and not some etching of symbols that we don't understand, I presume if genuine they assume we look at those symbols and understand immediately what they are, which of course we don't...... it's yet another viewpoint and info to sift through thanks

top topics

join