It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nobody asks "the big questions", it seems, during an NDE.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The others don't interfere, except in certain circumstances. If you are good at heart they will protect you, otherwise you are on your own in the dog eat dog world. To comprehend this whole thing is very complex, I cannot fathom some of the stuff that I am showed. Some who have a NDE can communicate with the others, but to interpret what they say is very hard because of the conditioning that we have been taught is reality is far from reality.

I thought I was going a little crazy but found that what I was perceiving was real by researching it. I will not interfere with others view of reality though, that would really be crazy.
Lets just say that people will not believe it unless they experience it in person.

Who are the others? I Don't know, I am still trying to figure that out. Once I do find out, I will not tell, if the people who desire to control this world find out what they are, they will try to find a way to destroy these beings so they can control everyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
The "big questions"
that's not a big question it's a stupid question.

So you're upset that someone dies and when they come back they don't have the schematics for the iPhone 28? Someone's death is supposed to serve your needs and desires? Wow. And you call them selfish.

edit on 8/22/2013 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

Just do me and the whole world a favor... in case you ever have an NDE (God Forbid)... Try to make it a valuable experience and bring something of value back w/you that you can share- that might help others. The cure for cancer, how to feed the world more easily... where is there perpetual energy... whatever... something.

If you want to consider that a selfish request,... then that's ok w/me....

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join