It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret of life - I finally got it now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
ahahahaha

There is no secret.We all know that by now.
But if you want to feel good, here is the process:

Positive thoughts and beliefs create your good emotions, not life events
Events are the cause of feelings, what matters is how you think and what you believe.
If you think of something as good, then a good emotion will follow.
So, here is the secret to feel good: think positive, and you will feel positive: simple to say, hard to do, but its true.

More secrets?

Self-Love and Love for others

Love yourself and other selves.
Most of of the problems come from lack of self-love and love for others.

Compassion

Why is it important? If you don't wish to relief the suffering of others, you will suffer yourself.
And yeah a little bit of suffering is necessary to claim full human status.

The game of opposites

We need to experience pain to know what pleasure really is. We need to feel sad to know what joy really is. We need to know hate to know what love really is. So if you are negative now, look to learn its opposite positive, that's what you are really aiming to reach.

Detachment

Detachment is not giving up on things, people, situations or events, with fear of its ending, its being able to accept changes, things come and go. People need to fully enjoy and then they need to know when its time to let go. Its not all or nothing, you have to live it fully when its on, and let it go when its time to let go.

Dont deny your wishes/goals/desires/dreams

Accept who you are. What you want defines you, accept your wanting...
Want to meditate, open chacras with noise and visualization? do it!
Want to deny an active life and be a mere observer? Go ahead.
Your wanting will lead you in your soul path, don't you ever deny it unless you want to but make sure you really want to do it. It must come from you not society, culture, friend, your wife, your wanting must come from you. So if you want to deny wanting more badly than your wanting, go ahead and do it. Be sure you follow your strongest wanting.

Immortality of the soul. a soul incarnating a lot of bodies

This is metaphysical but its a key belief for me.
I believe i am a soul evolving through many bodies. I have a soul group, we incarnate together etc etc
Just read Michael Newtons Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls, they are really good on this subject-

Life as a school

We are leaning, what matters is how good we do and our performance, our evolution, our success in the soul life (the real life) depends only on the quality of our actions.
So, life is fair after all. What this big bad world does to us doesn't matter to the soul evolution What matters is what we do with it. It only matters what we control: our actions, thoughts, feelings, words.
We are in control of our destiny after all, we are the captains of our ships. Life is fair after all.

So many secrets, there are as many as you want, we all have ours.
But its good that we value and cherish some beliefs and ideas, we are truth seekers, we want to take control of our lives! We always wanted that, and you know what? We will accomplish everything!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

and breathe better!
Good looks though, good post

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Sooo, there's no secret ingredient in the secret ingredient soup? It's plain old noodle soup... to make something special you just need to believe it's special!

I enjoyed your post! I believe you are right on the mark with what you have shared! While it's not a relatively new concept, it was a most excellent reminder... one that I tend to forget all too often! Thanks!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

So, there is no secret.... and when the seeking for this non-existing secret stops, then what is left? Peace, comfort, ease, a sense of freedom.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wish to remain quiet in this thread and simply say

Beautiful

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

edit on 21-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

What did you want to say? I really apreciatte your opinions.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

One cannot think positive all the time and one cannot be what one wants to be just because one wants. If one is wanting then one is suffering.
One must throw away the rule book.

Expecting yourself to be a certain way is not freedom. Wanting to feel good is the problem - it is not possible to feel good all the time. Avoiding the bad will divide you and that is the problem. One will feel a lot better if one embraces what is actual and does not give a name or label to the actual (not good, not bad - just is).

Life is just happening. Seeing and knowing the happening as it is, one joins with life. Denying the happening and wanting other is anti life - division from reality. It is the separation from reality that hurts.
Reality is but it is denied in favour of other - something other than what is.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Instead of thinking good thoughts and trying to do life right - just think 'ooooo' or 'eeeeehhh' for a week and see what happens.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Surrender to the nothing to gain everything.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Instead of thinking good thoughts and trying to do life right - just think 'ooooo' or 'eeeeehhh' for a week and see what happens.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

ahahah good suggestion, a zombie like approach might actually be it

top topics

join