My New Movie Proving The UFO / Alien Phenomenon is a Satanic Lie...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Movie - What Are UFOs (Spirits) According to The Bible?

This is a video compilation of "UFOs" / orb spirits with an accompanying audio lecture that will teach you what spirits are, why some are masquerading as UFOs, the different types of spirits, how spirits reproduce, how sin is hereditary, how sin entered the world, the difference between a human spirit and soul, all according to the Bible! Remember, without a source all you have is conjecture!

Video compilation has about 50 of my own personal "UFO" clips with 200 correlating clips to verify my captures are legit and to show anyone can see "UFOs" / orb spirits. The video compilation will show you what orbs look like in their basic forms as well as the basic nature of how they move, shapeshift, and glow.

The audio lecture is not mine, however I wanted to add a narrator to this video compilation and not all music, as requested by ATS members. The audio does have it's own video, so if you like the audio lecture, be sure to see the video that came with it. The audio lecture is a true gem in a sea of filth. You will not regret listening to it. I have listened to it now how many times, and I learn something every time I hear it. The people that made the audio lecture are true Bible scholars and true Bible Apologists. It is truely the best information I have ever heard regarding what exactly these spirits, why they are masquerading as UFOS, are and why God put them here on earth. Hope you enjoy!

-SB

edit on 19-8-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
are you monetising this video?
have you used ATS in a defacto way to increase hits to your video channel?

is this in breach of T&C?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah, we've all heard it before, aliens are satanists looking to send people to hell.

Not buying it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
any spiritual satanist knows that aliens are that of the nazerine

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
are you monetising this video?
have you used ATS in a defacto way to increase hits to your video channel?

is this in breach of T&C?

calm down there policeman
how else we gonna see his movie?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Wow, six weeks of work and the first reply I get is a negative one.

As for your conjecture, no I do not make any money off this content. YouTube monetization does not work. One YouTuber in my niche got 12 million channel views and made two bucks. My website AdSense does not get click throughs for this niche. The only was to make money in this niche is to sell DVDs, which I am not doing considering I am giving them away for free.

Now go watch my movie.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
any spiritual satanist knows that aliens are that of the nazerine

Right, all things were made by God. However, a lot of Agnostics, Atheists, and Christians do not understand that UFOs are spirits that anyone can see.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
No "UFO's" here. I see many video clips of flocks of birds, insects, space dust/debris.

Oh, and "god" was not a spirit. He was a physical being who traveled around in physical craft (chariots, pillars, etc.), and those physical craft caused physical things to happen like smoke, fire, and ground shaking.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

all things were made by many gods. behold thor the god of thunder, hel the goddess of death, odin the god of glory and battle

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Do you watch movies in fast forward? The movie is over an hour long, and your post was submitted with less than an hour.

You just invalidated your own post by destroying your own credibility. Nice job.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

If you listen to the narrator in the movie you will understand the difference between fallen angels and demons who are bound to the earth, and why they masquerade as UFOs, or "gods" as they did in the past. It's very interesting, especially for Satanists like yourself.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think your confused between UFO (sky ships that house outer beings) and the ghost/spirit/jinn/dark energy/shadow people. They are not the same.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

i would suggest you re evaluate your definition of the word demon

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

It's all defined by the Bible. Watch the movie before you counter-argue, otherwise provide your source as to the difference between a demon and fallen angel.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LevelEleven

Source, please?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Let's see...

Aliens are coming to save us from ourselves.
Aliens are part of Satan's army sent to deceive us.

If you see an alien, walk up and have a chat.
If you see an alien, turn the opposite direction and run like hell.

The point: nobody knows what's going on here.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Daemon: "In Greek myth, an intermediate spirit between men and Gods. Daemons such as the one who guided Socrates act as councilors and guardians to human beings."

Another definition from Encyclopædia Britannica, 1973 edition:
"A general Greek term for a supernatural power. As early as the Hesiod, the dead of the Golden Age became daemons, and later philosophical speculation envisaged these as lower than the Gods, but as superior to humanity. The Christians therefore attributed the actions of the Pagan Gods to daemons, identified as fallen angels."
edit on 19-8-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like "The Ever War" series by Elder Jarrell. Well done, btw.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting, but the video is mostly a critique of the Book of Enoch. I'm glad I got the scoop on UFO's, "aliens," demons, and spirits elsewhere, as I didn't get it here...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Daemon: "In Greek myth, an intermediate spirit between men and Gods.

Intermediate as in - more intelligent than man - less than a fallen angel. Demons are the spirits fo the Nephilim who were crossbreeds between fallen angels and human women. They , the Nephilim, were the cause of the flood. God didn't make them because he never made them, therefore the demon spirits were bound to the earth.

Your definition sound like the Bible definition of an "arch angel," who are messengers of God.

Daemons such as the one who guided Socrates act as councilors and guardians to human beings."

You're gonna have to explain that one to me.

Another definition from Encyclopædia Britannica, 1973 edition:
"A general Greek term for a supernatural power. As early as the Hesiod, the dead of the Golden Age became daemons, and later philosophical speculation envisaged these as lower than the Gods, but as superior to humanity. The Christians therefore attributed the actions of the Pagan Gods to daemons, identified as fallen angels."
edit on 19-8-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

According to the Bible, demon is not a general but very specific term, unrelated to fallen angels! You of all people should be interested in this video of mine, for you are my target audience! Watch it and leave me a comment. If not tonight I will get back to you when I wake up tomorrow.

Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join