Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hello. I love you. Won't you tell me your name?

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm Aaron. I'm a student at Eastern Michigan University. More specifically a freshman. I'm declared a journalism major, which I hope I like. I read a lot of National Geographic and SPIN, whom I want to write for one day. I play guitar and I sing for my band, Silent Stoner. I write my own songs but I'm not the only songwriter in the band, though the bulk is mine. I'm strongly influenced by the sixties culture, more specifically Brit Rock and the California dream. My other influences are more recent, punk and pop punk, post-grunge, and indie rock. My favorite band has always been The Beatles, but I really can't get enough of The Doors, Green Day, or The Stones. And the greatest guitar player on the planet is Eric Clapton without question.
I work sometimes as a delivery driver for a mexican restaurant where the wages suck but the tips are glorious.
I came here seeking friendly conversation and insightful commentary.
As far as politics go I'm full Libertarian, but if you ask who I voted for I'll just get angry about the Democrats half-assed attempt at a turnover. Yes I voted John Kerry. And if you ask about the election at all I'll probably just mention the November release of Alien vs. Predator and leave it at that.

Stop me if I'm rambling.




posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hello..
Errrmmm....i love you too, but please!!! dont tell my girlfriend lol
My Name is Dani aka infinite aka leader of the ATS male community



....i wish



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Welcome,

You'll find quite a few libertatians here...Overt ones, and Closet ones.

Oh, and what about Satch? destroyer of guitars..



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
My Name is Dani aka infinite aka leader of the ATS male community


With that skinny stick body in your avatar.
Asterix will break you.



BTW, welcome aboard. You are just going to love BTS.

My name? I am the Walrus. Googoobejoo.





posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
leader of the ATS male community





Sorry i thought you was female. Sorry dude.


Hi er...... im Jim but no I really dont want to say i love you over the internat, thinking about it, not ever to a guy.

Im the sun king, mean mr mustard, maxwell or i can be polythene pam.


[Edited on 11-11-2004 by shorty]



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Sorry i thought you was female. Sorry dude.


Hi er...... im Jim but no I really dont want to say i love you over the internat, thinking about it, not ever to a guy.


We need gender icons on our mini-profiles...
everyone seems to think i am female



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well its the username its very............er feminine.


It would of been well funny if you said i was. Dam thats a good joke if i say so myself.

[Edited on 11-11-2004 by shorty]



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Penny Lane just called me. She said, She said that Sexy Sadie and Rocky Raccoon are fixing a hole and Dear Prudence is having a birthday. With a little help from my friends, Julia, Lovely Rita, and Dizzy Miss Lizzie, we should be able to get back in the USSR and have a savoy truffle as long as the taxman isn't in my life. She also told me that Eleanor Rigby was getting better after she visited Doctor Robert. The fool on the hill tried to drive my car, but Michelle stopped him because she knows what goes on.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My Name? Ummm.......... Well........ Ummmm........



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am MaskedAvatar.

One of my intros says the same as your title. Once it said more.

Conclusion: Obsessive-compulsive Beatlemaniac seeking solace at Pre Lachaise, finds verdant pebbles on top of unhomogenized milk bottle.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cptnspoon19
Penny Lane just called me. She said, She said that Sexy Sadie and Rocky Raccoon are fixing a hole and Dear Prudence is having a birthday. With a little help from my friends, Julia, Lovely Rita, and Dizzy Miss Lizzie, we should be able to get back in the USSR and have a savoy truffle as long as the taxman isn't in my life. She also told me that Eleanor Rigby was getting better after she visited Doctor Robert. The fool on the hill tried to drive my car, but Michelle stopped him because she knows what goes on.


Yes but did you get any




with your







posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Across the universe maxwells silverhammer is about to dig a pony with a little help from my friends when someone yelled"Hey bulldog" at Lovely rita follewed by "Good morning". It all happened yesterday

Onto Greenday

People keeping calling me an American idiot but im coming clean cause im just a Basket case, well thats what She said. At school people call me The grouch but im totally differant at home. Welcome to paradise, my life. Armatage Shanks took the Last ride in today without any warning but im still waiting for a Longview but Misery besets me instead. Blood, sex and booze is what me and J.A.R live for but without church on sunday to wash my sins away. I dont think im going to be a Walking contradtion anymore. Wow theres alot of greenday song titles there all put together by me St. Jimmy.

Im a Greenday fan. If you hadn't got that yet.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You guys are in the Horse Latitudes.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Onto Greenday

People keeping calling me an American idiot but im coming clean cause im just a Basket case, well thats what She said. At school people call me The grouch but im totally differant at home. Welcome to paradise, my life. Armatage Shanks took the Last ride in today without any warning but im still waiting for a Longview but Misery besets me instead. Blood, sex and booze is what me and J.A.R live for but without church on sunday to wash my sins away. I dont think im going to be a Walking contradtion anymore. Wow theres alot of greenday song titles there all put together by me St. Jimmy.

Im a Greenday fan. If you hadn't got that yet.


Methinks I smell a Brain Stew.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thats a perfect coment intrepid. If that was any better timed or wrote i would suspect you were Harry Hill.



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Well its the username its very............er feminine.


It would of been well funny if you said i was. Dam thats a good joke if i say so myself.

[Edited on 11-11-2004 by shorty]


Well...
i always thought you was abit of a girlie


How is infinite a feminine name?!!?



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You know what i ment.


Feminine in that its like Infinte forever women forever love ect....



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I started a thread for telling storys out of lyrics

I thought it was a good idea



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Welcome to "Hell" Are you sure you are mentally prepared enough to understand the real world. This place seperates the men from the mentally ill. just joking..

"Welcome aboard".



posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
You know what i ment.


Feminine in that its like Infinte forever women forever love ect....


Ermm....
are you hitting on me?





new topics




 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join