It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon! Confess already...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've had the weekend from hell and a Monday that was worse than being buried in a fire ant mound and forced to listen to Justin Bieber music while looking at photos of Hillary Clinton modeling her fur-lined pantsuits. Ack! Please help a fellow ATSer out with a diversion by either identifying which hairstyle you actually sported or confessing to something even more heinous that you wore or grew on your person. For me, it was the 70's "wings" (middle image). Oh yes, I did!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sigh.. fine.. The last one
yes I did the mullet but so did 90% of my school lol.. Hell even some girls did it

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Bottom middle, then I would turn it into some wicked corn rows!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Top center is that a woman with a stache? LOL

Bottom Center is well.... it's awesome haha

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Lysergic, I was wondering the same thing! Thank you. I live in San Francisco, so I normally don't question this type of thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
arrgh .. bottom right. Please don't tell anyone.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Shhh! Your secret is safe. I believe you're in good company. There are a lot of "bottom-rights" out there who just aren't brave enough to admit it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

LOL Considering I JUST shaved my head I'm going to say none of the above.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When i was a kid i sported the "Bos Cut" As a Washington resident Brian Bosworth was all the rage when he played for the Seahawks. I rocked that hair cut and made it look good!

DC

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Omg! Top Center...

...He's Beautiful...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well, I guess I have to go with middle row 1st picture on the left. I think with the gravity defying hair spray stunts I was a foot taller and my head was at least 3 inches wider on each side. It was like having your own sound projector. Sound would hit the hair and bounce right off

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Top left, 'cause it would look all Gene Simmons on me.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
LOL, I'm feeling better, already. Thanks, guys. The problem with the 80's "hairscapes" was that, not only did the hair sculpture serve as a radio antenna, the obligatory shoulder pads added to the general upper-body volume to make hazardous conditions if you went outside in a wind.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Bottom Center is well.... it's awesome haha

You should Know Your Meme. its Asian Prince. Read up on him above.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yep, I rocked them too!! Oh the secrets that we are letting out! I have hidden all pictures taken before 2005.....the 90s didn't go so well either. I just turned into a puck skank.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Martin75

Hey, that second from the left isnt to bad

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
OP this was great for the laugh and yeah ok, the first one for me. The only thing bigger than my hair and shoulder pads were my earrings. And if I'm admitting that then I'll also admit to the middle row far right only bigger it was the permed Afro look! OMG whatever possessed me?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I never had any of the haircuts in the image. When I was a kid, our school had regulations for boys hair. Couldnt be longer than the sort of curtains style that was popular in the nineties, and I personally thought that looked utterly terrible, so I had a crew cut until I was thirteen, at which point I started letting my hair grow out. Between that point and age 17, I had this Grosse Point Blank thing going on...

...after which the hair started really growing, until today where examples of my haircut can be seen in Lord of the Rings, as well as most serious heavy metal videos (i.e. not the bloody My Chemical Romance (MCR cant play guitar.. everybody!!! MCR CANT PLAY GUITAR!) nonsense. Im talking about real metal).

By the way, if I had to choose one of the insane barnets from the image at the top of the page, I think I would go for the bottom-centre hair do. Its epic long, and I bet I could get a decent windmill out of it in the mosh!
edit on 20-8-2013 by TrueBrit because: Edited to add stuff, why else? Because the initial post was missing something, or otherwise imperfect! GODDAMNIT !

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You can never beat the classic mullet

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've worn a crew cut since 1987 lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join