It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind-blowing game-changer you can't unsee.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

Originally posted by raymundoko
reply to post by MoonMine

You do know that absolutely zero part of the actual Sun is visible in any of these images right?

Exactly the only thing you can see are iit's luminosity WHICH IS CLEARLY STATIONARY

The sun's flares and CME's are AS STATIONARY AS THE FLAMES OF A CAMPFIRE.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulpete

Your post is vague and nonsensical. You are playing with words to try to confuse people.

To quote you:

"Again this is just silly you just cannot be for real."

actually he just clarified it for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
(because of luminosity following the roll as well).

the luminosity does NOT follow the roll. It, together with the sun is the ONLY thing not following the roll.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

Originally posted by MoonMine

Originally posted by raymundoko
reply to post by MoonMine

SNIP]

Again, you aren't getting it. Your video shows SOFTWARE rendering the video for you. The images on the Helioviewer site are still frame PICTURES, usually many minutes apart. When they get onto the Helioviewer site they are ALWAYS NORTH TO SOUTH, TOP TOP TO BOTTOM. The software that runs the program does this by design. The sun NEVER EVER EVER EVER get's rotated on Helioviewer, even on a barrel roll, they explain this in detail on the STEREO web site.

Please post a link that explains how the Sun remains image relative North during a camera roll (and how exactly they accomplish that feat because it is impossible unless they tamper with the recorded pictures somehow)

Thanks.

BTW: where do you think the software gets its input from? Could it be the light entering the lense? How do you think videos are created? Could it be an array of images stringed together to show the illusion of a moving object?
edit on 23-8-2013 by MoonMine because: (no reason given)

EVERYTHING IN A CAMERAS FIELD OF VIEW IS STATIONARY NO MATTER THE ROTATION OF THE CAMERA

ONLY THE RECORDING SHOWS THE ROTATION

JUST PICK UP A CAMERA AND LOOK INTO THE DIDPLAY AS YOU ROTATE IT

O M G
edit on 23-8-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

Man you know what you're saying is pointless and irrelevant.

When you turn a camera, yes obviously the external objects are stationary AND they obviously TURN IN THE DISPLAY AS YOU ROTATE IT.

I'm agreeing with you about that. And your post has no point besides that.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHatexcellent!
now think about the icons on your smartphone as artifacts on the lens. are they rotating or not?
If they would be still while you rotate the smartphone wouldn't mean that they are external to your camera, like the light switch?
damn, I couldn't help it, even if I decided not to interfere anymore...
.anyway, you two ignore me and keep going, I'm curious how will it end.
edit on 23-8-2013 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

The point is they are part of the camera and they do rotate with the lens, while the light switch does not. That is what is happening in the image. People can claim the bright prominence can't be used as a point of reference all they want, but a simple Google search reveals that those prominence can last for weeks. They refused to accept that fact.

www.youtube.com...

Notice in this video: The active regions of the sun that create those bright prominence are active for WEEKS at a time in some cases. That video is a full 3 years of sun watching. The sun rotates EXTREMELY slowly which is why we can see these prominence for such long periods of time.

en.wikipedia.org...

A prominence forms over timescales of about a day, and prominences may persist in the corona for several weeks or months.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

Please stop quoting him. I ignored him for a reason. Here is the proof that the prominence can be used as an anchor point though:

en.wikipedia.org...

A prominence forms over timescales of about a day, and prominences may persist in the corona for several weeks or months.

I know that from experience, anyone can learn it in 17 seconds on google.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

This thread is temporarily closed.

EVERYONE take some time off, chill out and come back ready to debate
in a civil and on topic manner.

or

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join