It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Become Apart Of The Mark Of The Beast, The Number Of His Name, And His Name Implantation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Quit twisting scripture to your liking. And there is no pre tribulation rapture. The rapture is at the last trump which is stated in the bible which is the 7 trumpet and God,s wrath is poured out represents the bowls which are going to be poured out which are filled with Gods wrath.
edit on 19-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

- i was not interested in the OP
but this Naive quote of "no pre tribulation rapture" is getting on my nerves.

You have Absolutely No Clue what you are talking about -
and dont think its 'biblical' what you pose.

in fact, you are very Stubborn - since i posted you before, that the entire Context of the Book TELLS there is.

you want to wait till the last trump...? - go ahead.

but He *will* have a Company Out of this hellhole : befóre the flower of life starts - the False Light/1st horse

...or there will Never - ever - BE any Kingdom no more
since very single soul will be imprisoned in that false light.

now please,
stop sitting in your preconceived Bunker, shooting at anything around

...you could ham more then you think you do right in own eyes.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It looks like the OP forgot what Jesus had to say about the matter. When he was asked what the end would be like he told his disciples that it would be as in the days of Noah, marrying and giving in marriage and then the rains came and took them all away. He also mentioned wars and rumors of wars, famines and great tribulation. However this does not mean that it effects everyone at the same time. While the people of Dafur were suffering great tribulation and genocide most places were normal.

Though Rev. states that the AC will cause people to take the mark, it will not need to be forced since people will beg for it. The mark can either be implanted or carried and presented. The system has been in place for over 2000 years. Do you not have an ID, do you not present it when requested? Does your bank required ID in order to get your money by either putting it in or retrieving it? The chip is already ready to be put into circulation and it is global yet I do not hear them telling you that you have to get it or die. Why should they, that's counter productive.

With all the corruption in the financial and political sectors, people are fed up with the current system and even those here on ATS are crying for the system to collapse so that a new or better system can be put into place. You will get your wish but only after a catastrophic event. The markets will crash, there will be a grab for resources that escalates into a short but very destructive war with massive causalities, those that survive will scream and beg for the new system to put an end to such things. He who steps up will be the AC and he will have all the answers and be Mr. charisma. So while you are looking for Mr. evil AC, a wolf in sheep's clothing is what you will get.

OP the transhuman is not a part of it and was never meant to be but it has you chasing after and looking the wrong direction. Why should I force you when I can get you to beg me for it and make it look like it was your idea? Remember OP "...and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." a transhuman is no deception, it is clearly seen.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I'm let the bible speak about the rapture for itself because the book will tell for itself, now lets take a look at what it says 1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Now support your claim with biblical proof?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

No sir, First off the bible states that the false prophet will cause people to receive the mark of the beast. Revelation 13:16-17.

And the mark of the beast will create a transhuman being, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and you will see what I'm talking about very soon
. So no worrys, my job is just to warn you. So the choice is up to you. God bless and I hope you make a good one.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

The ONE WORLD ORDER will be based on spiritual improvement and and false unity to better mankind
You mean the "New World Order"?

through the Mark Of The Beast and will be possible because whoever receives it will not be able to control their decisions but will be ran by a master computer just like on the movie I Robot. The head master computer is also known as THE BEAST system.

Preposterous.

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. Sorry. Entertaining stuff, though.

edit on 19-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

I'm with you on this one. It certainly cannot be denied that these "chips" have taken over. They are in your phones, bank cards, and North American passports (I have not seen them in other countries, though I'm sure they will get their soon). I've also seen how some folk (the younger generations) have also become keen to the use of implanted or RFID chips into their hands. If you search for it, you can definitely find videos that have been posted to YouTube regarding this procedure. They want to "sell" the idea to you making it sound innovating, (i.e. "Locked out of your house because you forgot your key? No problem! Just scan your hand on your door and Voila! Instant access.") or something used for protection (Somebody stole your kid?! Don't worry! We can locate them anywhere on earth with the GPS technology implanted in their chips!). I agree, technology, in the form of GPS and RFID will have a big "mark" on future generations.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Not to be antagonistic, but nothing said in any book of the bible qualifies as proof of anything. Not to mention, the book of revelation, which you're such a fan of quoting, was labeled heresy by your religious leaders until the 4th century.

That being said, just because you're reading John's vision like it was meant to be taken literally doesn't mean it was meant to be taken literally. In fact...

Revelation 1:13-16 "...and among the lampstands was someone like the Son of Man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest... and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword...."

I won't bother to explain what that means. If you don't get it, you're lost in darkness.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsRelative

The word of God is the sharp double edged sword and the lampstands are the seven churches and because if or may a Christian doesn't understand a verse doesn't mean they are lost but need to seek the understanding and you need to take your statement back because it reveals what your true character is.

Only someone who hasn't received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is lost in darkness

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kmhotaru

There is a new chip out, it's much more than an RFID, it's a global ID that links all your electronics even if you change computers, phones or other devices. It is set up so that you can not gain access to anything without it. I'm not sure if it is being placed into the electronics yet but it is good to go at any moment. Virtually all of our electronics are WIFI, SIM and GPS compatible whether stated or not and this new chip is a back door to all your data. It provides security up front to the user against fraudulent access but lets the NSA, FBI, CIA, and any other agency or private contractor data mine without the need of warrants or court orders.

Since it communicates with all your devices, your only way not to be mined is no have any electronics or electronically controlled items, good luck. That means that even your blender or toaster can squeal on you as even they come with electronics now days. The chip will just be put in as a new security feature and may require a simple registration online. Kind of like being able to register with your Google, FaceBook or Twitter account. Once done the first time you will have a unique number and not matter what you buy it will get linked. People will think that is in the future but it's already here and the computer system behind it makes the NSA's system look like child's play. Learn about L.U.C.I.D. it's the stuff nightmares are made of and it has been around for over 20 yrs.

While the OP is looking and chasing transhumanism they already have him data mined, categorized and wrapped up in a nice neat little package with a pretty bow on top and he didn't even know it. Since everyones already in the system, save those that are in undeveloped regions, when the time comes all it will take is pledging loyalty to the system to keep everything working. No pledge no work, no food, no home, no money...NO life. You do want to provide for your family don't you...citizen???

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I stand by what I said.

I know that I don't know what sort of plan Christ has in store for us, but I know that you know at least as little as I do, and I also know that the answer isn't going to come in the form of a book of the bible that is clearly filled with symbolism and double speak. Get off your soapbox or pick a new chapter. This one's been overdone.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I personally think the text in the bible you are referring to means:
There will be a day a great judgment and destruction which causes many to perish and leaving a very few loved ones behind still alive. All those who survive in this post Apocalyptic disaster would be tormented by their loss and now living in a harsh environment, would wished they died with their loved ones and long for death them selves, but would feel as death has fled from them.

However, using the theory of transhumanism:
The implant may be able to repair DNA and allow the body to heal or regenerate at such a rapid rate that the person could not die even if self inflicted. The person would actually become immortal. Just like Wolverine or the "Cheerleader" from the TV show "Heroes".

Actually know that I'm thinking about it... I'm reminded about the beginning scene of the movie "Prometheus":

As a hovering spacecraft departs an Earth-like world, a humanoid alien drinks a dark bubbling liquid, then starts to disintegrate. The alien's remains cascade into a waterfall. His DNA triggers a biogenetic reaction.

The humanoid was in perfect health and physical condition, yet he drank something that would cause his DNA to unravel and he died. Maybe this scene depicts a transhuman type being that is immortal and always in perfect condition. After living for who knows how long, dying would be a matter of an appointed time and drinking something that would undo the self-correcting DNA implant and cause immediate decay!

What do you think? I'm not suggesting that Ridley Scott knows something we don't, but maybe he contemplated what an advance ancient God like race would be like....hmmm

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

I think I know what you are talking about. There is no doubt that it's around, it's just a matter of perfect timing (i.e. total economic collapse). I read an article regarding a global ID that would be linked with PayPal, Google, and others. I'm not sure but I think it goes by the name Identity Ecosystem Steering Group and already it is up and running. This reminds me of a pastor from Bolivia who has been speaking about what is to come and in videos that his media team has created it shows this person sitting in front of the computer, awaiting for the AC to come on live via the internet and wherever you see a screen, everyone has to "bow down and praise him". This also brings another thing to my mind. I recall when I was a child, McDonalds (at least) had a outside play yard for kids to run and exercise. Nowadays, most of the McDonalds have taken these away and instead, placed plasma TVs and WIFI areas within the "restaurant". Coincidence? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There are stories about people being forced to that this "Mark of The Beast" microchip against their will. That is all I will say on this subject...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pstrron

I like your perspective on this, but I don't think it's fair to tell the OP that "the transhuman is not a part of it and was never meant to be." That theory can actually run in cohesion with yours, about this 'catastrophic event' that forces a shift in humanity's future.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Classrode because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2018 by Classrode because: Tagged the reply

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2WitnessesArrived
Revelation 14:9-11 9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. :

Every individual has already received the 'Mark of the Beast' - how many people do you know that are at peace???
If there is a 'self centre' then that could well be called the 'wick' (like the wick of a candle) - it is said that there is no rest for the 'wicked'!!
Did you not receive a 'name'?
Isn't 'your self' your main concern? Do you not believe in yourself and in turn, worship yourself? 'What will happen to me?'
The separate 'me' does not actually exist - it only appears to exist in time - but where is time now? Now is what there is and thoughts/words arise now that speak of other times.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
But on the other hand, you must receive a Mark of some sort and worship a man, true or not, as God to be a Christian or else. You must either receive Jesus in your heart or be baptised, or nay other myriad of ways to get your Mark. So how do we know if we have the right Mark since we are worshipping a man as god. maybe this is actually Satan's religion?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JerryMH
So how do we know if we have the right Mark since we are worshipping a man as god. maybe this is actually Satan's religion?

By studying in detail what the bible says about the subject, since that's the original source that talks about the mark of the beast, and it's referring to a specific beast there (at times kingdoms or empires are symbolically described as beasts in the bible, in the book of Revelation, many different beasts are described, best not to get them confused).

What Does 666 Mean? What Is the Mark of the Beast? | Bible Questions

Identifying the Wild Beast and Its Mark

It's safe to say that you won't learn anything useful from the type of conspiracy entertainment in this thread. It's not a chip or other type of implantation or transplant, one shouldn't take symbolical language too literal.
edit on 5-6-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well, seems to me that wounded head that miraculously survived, or resurrected, added to the man whoever it is being worshipped as a god, coupled with the requirement that everyone receive something rich or poor, Jesus in their heart or baptism, and seeing that there's the threat of eternal damnation pretty much would cover buying or selling too and besides, since that bitch rides on the back of Trump, I think Trump and his sanctions and tariffs are also fulfilling that picture too.
Yes a chip is a bit of a stretch and you would have to believe in a seriously #ed up god if his red line was getting that damn chip. You put them in your dogs without blinking an eye. You've been using money with who's image on it? You all been doing what they threaten hell for all along by using American dollars with religious proclamations.
You will never understand Rev because you are worshipping the false image like a jigsaw puzzle. Think you have it all figured out but you are trying to force pieces that don't fit. It's very clear that Rev names Christianity as the religion of the Beast or that last empire. She is that whore sleeping with Trump
a reply to: whereislogic

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 2WitnessesArrived

I understand your concerns, as I myself had them about the implanted chip for decades. Now the implanted chip is a desperately outdated tech that could bring only negative consequences of the body. There is nano chip tech that could be attached on the skin.

All those generations after the actual writing down the Apocalypse have wondered who is the beast and what is the mark. Church fathers elaborated it would be the trice denial of God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.

In the middle ages the idea of a Caliphate- beast was very popular. As the things go with the terrorism, that may not be so far fetched.

I wonder why didn't Jesus specify on that subject himself, but waited 60 years after the ascension to reveal it to John in a vision.

Perhaps in the middle ages the idea of antibiotics-magic pills would be demonized equally as the mark of the beast. A magic that could heal the mortal body and save it from certain death, and not to count only on God and prayer, would have said the Inquisitors and would have burnt those poor doctors if they had invented the antibiotics back then.

Today we have artificial organs that are transplanted, although they do not work as good as the original organs. Pacemakers of heart, that even Mother Theresa of Calcutta had one. Sure that will advance to include more and perfected organs for the natural ones who are no more useful. Is that transhumanism too?

What will be the mark of the beast after 200 years, if we have so many more years? If the antichrist had been allowed to appear in previous centuries, he would, regardless of the level of technology. Wasn't Hitler an antichrist? Wasn't Nero an antichrist? And vice versus, if he is not allowed to come now, he couldn't regardless of the more sophisticated level of technology.

Another candidate for your mark of the beast could be your mobile phone that most of us are so much connected to it...but that is absurd isn't it? Jesus didn't have a mobile phone. And preached of peace, love and forgiveness...and did miracles. The biggest problem of today's christianity is, it went away from that teaching, and forgot about doing miracles that the first generation disciples could do. In a way, despite the technology, we have an increased hell on earth with every next decade. Who could say of economic crisis back then? there were hungry years and abundant years of harvest. There wasn't overproduction and at the same time starvation, as we have today. The sin is in the human heart, not in the created technology.

I am expecting the Churches to address the issue of the AI without any further delay. Robots can speak and work no worse than humans. The role of animals in the past is long over, now we have machines. Obviously the robot goes beyond our understanding of a traditional machine. Let we be told clearly by those who have the authority to speak. To compensate a little bit of the gross errors in the past.

edit on 6-6-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Mark of the Beast has long been in place, it has just had many stages, behold it is money that you buy and sell with daily, the effect that having money in your heart has on your soul is great, so much so the Devil can harvest and take claim to anyone who loveth money, for Mammon is it name and what it represents is the evil of pride and greed. How many of mankind have devoted their life to obtaining money and material things, we saith almost all. So great a deception has Satan done that people did not realise they had already taken the mark, all forms of currency and system of beast are already the Mark staining the soul. Selfishness is the beginning of all evil and society has condition mankind to live selfishly and in doing so they become bound to the realms of such energy, hence many shall fall with Babylon and be bound in the kingdom of Devil because of loving money and things they own, in having to much in a world were so many suffer it makes one accountable. For without Charity, Faith and Hope a person is dead in spirit, and their soul is being overtaken by the Devil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join