It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Become Apart Of The Mark Of The Beast, The Number Of His Name, And His Name Implantation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here's the URL: m.youtube.com...

This transhuman project that they are working on now will take the free will away from the person who receives it and will make the person react,think, and live as a robotic cyborg. The person will not be able to die when they receive the transplant. Now do you remember in the book of Revelation 9:7 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. The transplant will alter peoples emotions where they will not feel sorrowful for doing evil things and killing those people who are against the ONE WORLD ORDER and will not take the mark even if it was there own parents. The transhuman mark of the beast will also grant super powers and abilities to those who take it such as levitation, teleportation, and telekinesis. But all that is not worth eternity in The Lake Of Fire. Right?

The movie I Robot was true but the robots actually represented the transhuman race which will at the end will exterminate all those who are not apart of it, which is The One World Race.

BUT when that day comes ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: Revelation 14:9-11 9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. :
edit on 19-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Government is not going to stop until they take away your ability to be able to make free choices(free will), which the mark of the beast transplant will, that's their last and main objective.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Doesn't 666 have something to do with MU. I thought I read that somewhere.

edit on 19-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just wanted to drop in & say when I read the title I immediately thought of you.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
humans, made of carbon have 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. 666

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

It is always good to continue to figure out what scripture means and how it applies to us and think things through so we don't fall into Satan's trap. Continue to do so OP, maybe it will be made clear through brainstorming by those of us who study to show ourselves approved and we won't fall prey to ravening wolves.

Star. Keep thinking and studying.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

It doesn't just have to do with 666, the person cam receive his mark, or his name on their forehead or hand which are 3 options the person will have.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
(OP: press "quote" to see the proper formatting to insert youtube vids)

I thought this was pretty cool!!! Robots and nano-avatars that we control with our own brains, and get feedback from them?
I will be 87 by the time this "plan" is done, and I, for one, will be fascinated to watch it taking place. On the other hand, I don't want to live forever. No, thank you.

WHAT, exactly, is your beef with this video?

At the end (for those who can't or don't watch videos) the narrator says:

"Prerequisites for space expansion are established.

For the man of the future, WAR and VIOLENCE are UNACCEPTABLE.

The main priority of his development is spiritual self-improvement.

A new era: the era of neo-humanity."
Sounds pretty good to me, though. How is this "the mark of the devil"?

You really are a trip.

edit on 19-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Booshka

Thank you, May The Most High God bless you with understanding, wisdom, and knowledge and your whole family.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Because the transhuman project will be transferred into the human as the Mark Of The Beast

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Revelation 9:7 is specifically and literally speaking of those who remain behind after the 6th seal is opened, after the rapture. These people will endure God's wrath after the 7th seal is opened. Once the first trumpet sounds locusts will fill the Earth and sting everyone over and over again, and the torment will be so bad that people will seek death but death will not find them. There are two "theories" for what that means... the first being that people will not be able to die at all, for any reason, and the second being that those who are seeking death are looking to commit suicide to escape the pain and suffering, but are unable to go through with it. Regardless, Revelation 9:7 is certainly NOT talking about some transhumanist cyborg. The Mark of the Beast will probably be some sort of RFID chip or some similar technology that has yet to be made public, that will coincide with a cashless one world economy, and in order to buy and sell one must have the chip implanted, because the chip will be the only way to make use of their cashless bank account.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Quit twisting scripture to your liking. And there is no pre tribulation rapture. The rapture is at the last trump which is stated in the bible which is the 7 trumpet and God,s wrath is poured out represents the bowls which are going to be poured out which are filled with Gods wrath.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

And a transhuman cyborg would communicate to the cashier that a way that only a transhuman could considering that the transhuman would gain countless abilities that an average human couldn't do.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Because the transhuman project will be transferred into the human as the Mark Of The Beast

incoherent answer.

How is it the mark of the beast to seek "spiritual self-improvement"?
I think you're paranoid and delusional. At what age did you embrace this horrific view of humanity?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The ONE WORLD ORDER will be based on spiritual improvement and and false unity to better mankind through the Mark Of The Beast and will be possible because whoever receives it will not be able to control their decisions but will be ran by a master computer just like on the movie I Robot. The head master computer is also known as THE BEAST system.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The elite are trying to control souls threw computers by creating The Mark Of The Beast and creating a robotic transhuman controlled by the Master Beast Computer System.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived

1 Now the serpent was more subtile than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

When the Bible refers to "beast" it's always is referring to animals or animal nature. incorporating machines into the human "beast" doesn't make more one bestial, it makes one less so. In your mind pace makes could be the mark of the beast. Additionally, only the wealthy will be able to take this "mark of the beast".

edit on 19-8-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It will be made for all soon just like touch screen phones use to be made only for the wealthy back in the day and now almost everybody has one.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

No, not almost everybody has a smart phone. Look at the populations of 3rd world countries. The "Beast" isn't just for the middle and upper class citizens of planet earth, it is supposed to be something that effects every man, woman and child on the entire planet.
edit on 19-8-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Well just wait and see, because I'm not going to argue with you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join