It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Bible the WORD of God or the WORD of Satan?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by TheBrother
The Bible is a dead letter, says Apostle Paul. Investigate 1st Corin 2 for the reason why.

So a dead author in a dead book should be listened to.
Strange notion that

Not so strange. Forget Paul, he irritates me. Jesus was as a shill USED, was highjacked by powers that be; NEVER would have relegated himself as a human sacrifice. This was an individual (as an Essene beyond basic principles; but the foundation of the freemasonry) as there was not EVER an apalmed blood sacrifice agreement; in fact; trying to change the Hebrew methodology...of lamb becomes God; perhaps the reason Yeshua was never accepted by the Sadducce or Pharasee. Last lament on the T-form (NOT A CROSS)--"Those whom defame me keep my wounds open" was not geared to anyone other than its creator. It was betrayed and knew it. You people that watch techicolor cinemascope "The Passion", "The Last Temptation of Christ", "The Robe:" are just POPCORN EATERS of a system that thrives upon human emotion, those that claim they care for us but FEED UPON HUMAN EMOTION and its division of religions, languange, race and environment. Why? because they are in charge, you are not. Jesus will never manifest again because he feels he was completely betrayed. Satan loves the blood sacrifice BTW and enjoys the fact we continually relish and place it formost. Torture is good? NO?. Jesus KNEW HE WAS BETRAYED and will never return (only within christ conciousness).

I also dispute this "common faith," but I don't believe he was betrayed yet. I believe his narrative was an example and pattern as we were told, but not one to follow, one to learn from in truth. Yes there was good seed sewn in the gospel along with tares, as we were told. But we were also told that the tares should be allowed to mature along with the wheat, so that he tares can be recognized and separated without destroying the wheat. Right now we are beginning to see the tares. We are beginning to mature in our understanding of scripture. Let the one who called himself "the truth" have victory in that the truth will prevail. This is not betrayal. Follow your heart, deny the claims of man that are too complicated to understand. just see the simple truth. It will not puzzle your mind. Remember, it is revealed to the babes, not the wise. It shouldn't even need to be learned, but we have been confounded by this "other" doctrine. We, as gentiles were never supposed to have this preached to us, we were not the ones in need of the message. But it was preached to the Gentiles by the one who claims to have the authority to do so.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Things were much different back then. Back then was even before mid eval times. People we not very civil. Back then people lived and died on their ability to use there reptilian mind. it was primative times. We're way to lombotamized, civil and domesticated now a days.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

spartacus699
Things were much different back then. Back then was even before mid eval times. People we not very civil. Back then people lived and died on their ability to use there reptilian mind. it was primative times. We're way to lombotamized, civil and domesticated now a days.

Read Plato and those boys and you will see that in many areas, they were well advance even by today's standards.

They knew how to use language better and in a more meaningful way than we do here today.

Regards
DL

<< 2  3  4   >>

join