It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Bible the WORD of God or the WORD of Satan?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If I tell my friend to tell you a lie and he does, who lied to you? Was it me or him?

The bible is the combined word of God, Man, and Satan. The important thing is to be able to discern which is which.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsRelative

plagarism. christianity has nothing of its own

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I'm sure you would know.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

maybe

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I'm not going to argue the point, but writing off an entire religion as plagiarism because that's what you heard or that's what you surmised after watching Zeitgeist doesn't seem very scientific.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

It was definitely written by "GOd" if that is what you choose to call Yahweh....

No way did Lucifer have part in it as it goes against his philosophy.

EDIT:

And yes, it is true that the bible is basically plagiarism.

Garden of Eden = Enuma Elish
]Noah's Arc = Epic of Gilgemesh
The Stories of Jesus = Legends of Horus.

The same thing rewritten and changed.
edit on 20-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Satan has the power to deceive the whole world.
Is the WORD of God, --- because of the fact that it shows God to be more Satanic-like than God-like, --- really the WORD of Satan and not of God?

I had this conversation yesterday evening with 'Satan':

VHB: There are many here that wish to hear from you Satan on more than one thread. What are your excuses for yourself?

S: I have none I was a set up as Lucifer was I am shackeled to an ideaform you human believers keep me in thick rote (gluelike substance thoughtform) which I cannot escape.

VHB: How so?

S: I agreed to be the naysayer and the terms of the contract were that I spend forever just as you in this what is my 'playground' (and yours as well THE WHEEL or reoccuring birth/death/suffering cycle).

VHB: Who is your archenemy; myself or Michael?

S: (laughter), NO NO, ME as I can engender all things, make false promises take others souls, best playground because you have the Hebrew (guilt ridden), the Moslems (self hatred) and the Christians (gullable). They are all in their own way GREEDY for one thing or another and in so being they fill my coffers; as long as they exist I THRIVE. Did you seriously not know this? they are all me in the physical shape. They are my best students. YOU on the other hand have not acknowelged me and in so NOT doing are dangerous.

VHB: I do not recognise you for a reason.

S: Of course I know this, so I ply away at the WEAK. The believers; those that believe in Heaven must also believe in Hell (or the equivilent of a hell force) as in THEY FEAR ME and you do not.

VHB: Satan I have no beliefs so it is in may nature not to recognise you as a fearsome being, just an ordinary Joe with personal problems.

S: Exactamondo; that is again why you are dangerous, as you cannot be manipulated.

VHB: So what can you do for me other than go away?

S: I can promise you riches beyond belief.

VHB: I have not belief systems so I do not have that belief either.

S: Alright, you think I am tempting God?

VHB: You mean your own creator?

S: Why not? You show me how you can exist as God aspect and I will claim to be your brother.

VHB: Show ME how your can influence/convince me I exist and in so doing you exist as well. I want riches BEYOND Belief (LITERALLY) Satan, (you know me best).
edit on 20-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

S: Exactamondo; that is again why you are dangerous, as you cannot be manipulated.

AHA!! I KNEW it !!!Satan is FONZIE....I knew one of your posts would reveal something.....Party on Garth!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rex282

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

AHA!! I KNEW it !!!Satan is FONZIE....I knew one of your posts would reveal something.....Party on Garth!

Yep in its own words, knew it borrowed from Popular Culture already, you have no idea how Satan can be tripped up, as in what interests it is never 'great literature' 'Shakespeare' its the DISNEY CHANNEL (with the prepubecsents or TWEENS). It is very interested in deviancy (warping of the human emotion) to suite its own needs.
edit on 21-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes The Pat Boones to Strypers have always been more subversive than the Motley Crues and Slayers and with their candy coated smiles and good news of ....GOING TO HELL!! yippee..it's a new ride at Disneyland.It's a BIG Hell after all..da da da da dadada......

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rex282
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes The Pat Boones to Strypers have always been more subversive than the Motley Crues and Slayers and with their candy coated smiles and good news of ....GOING TO HELL!! yippee..it's a new ride at Disneyland.It's a BIG Hell after all..da da da da dadada......

This is true, as hilarious as it is. The deciples of Satan are Pat Roberson, The Pope, the bankers the money/gold managers (THE FED). Worse than any Marilyn Manson, Charlie Monroe, CNN (all lieing media groups). Have to give Walt a pass, as he understood what he was trying to Dyke/not so much conquer--(a freemason afterall) an evil thoughtform running through the 50s idealic (false) program, and he did it subliminally with his CARTOONS of all things (to show the children the evil without the adults seeing it). Same was done with the Wizard of Oz way back in 1938. Candy coated yes--the religous notion backfired with Waco and Jonestown but no one remembers these events. Disney could profit (does with Mr. Toads Wild Ride but too old school) a brand new one 'Meet the Devil' in all of its forms, I can see it now-first dip in the rail ride within your car THE VATICAN, second dip Calgary etc...
edit on 22-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

plagarism. christianity has nothing of its own

Bring it on!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
it's the summation of all the religions one religion conquered to keep the use of magic in the hands of a chosen few

A rare and profound comment. In all probability, one that will be overlooked by most readers.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
In response to EnochWasRight:

"Why did Cain hold on to Esau's heel? Why did Esau trade the birthright?"

Cain did not hold on to Esau's heel. That was Jacob. You should know that in Hebrew, the name "Jacob" means, "Usurper", "Supplanter", or "Heel-Catcher". Esau did not trade his birthright: it was stolen through the manipulation of Jacob and his conspiring mother, "Rebecca/Ribqah", meaning "The Ensnarer", in Hebrew.

Jacob's grasping at Esau's heel does relate to an earlier passage in Genesis, you know, the one that goes like this: Gen 3:14,15 "Yahweh Elohim said to the serpent...I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; He shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel."
You see, Jacob the deceiver is the serpent. Esau is the prototype for Yeshua/Jesus. The name "Esau" means "prepare the work"; it is found in the first three letters of the Hebrew number ten, ten being the number of God. All three characters, the Shin, Wau, and Ayin, are present in the name of the Redeemer, "Yeshua".

Enoch wrote: "AMN is our word for AMEN. It means True in Hebrew (Aleph Mem Nun). Strength of the Water and Seed."

No. "AMN" means, "absent moon", or Dark Moon. Men is Greek for "new moon/moon" and "a" is the negative prefix. It means Varuna contrasted with Mitra, or Ouranos opposing the Shekinah. This is the Heavenly Father to whom Jesus prayed, the Black Moon, a.k.a. the Black Sabbath, the unbegotten, unseen potentia: the Dunamis.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Solmani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Its both actually...

The word of God can be found within the bible if one knows where to look for it...

Genesis to Malachi... is the word of a false God

And don't even get me started on Paul....

Indeed. Depending on how you read it.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal
I would say the bible is the word of man.

Moral or immoral men?

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I thought the practices of the new testament was what Christianity was supposed to be based off of. Christianity is not Judaism, the Old Testament is about the practices of the Jewish people. Jesus did not preach greed or killing, I thought we were supposed to follow his teachings. He didn't follow in the ways of the traditional Jews.

So Christianity got hijacked by the greedy and power hungry in the Christian community and it became something that is not what Jesus taught. I see no problem, correct Christianity and it will be a very good religion. There are a lot of good Christians out there that follow what Jesus was trying to show.

???

I know of no church that teaches what Jesus actually taught.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

A good chunk of it is the WORD of HUMANS.

Moral humans or something else?

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I keep having a hard time with this...What Jesus said and supposedly did was nothing like the Old Testament. And it reminds me a lot of the Matrix...How can you spread the word of what the "real world" is like if everyone does not want to hear it or will fight and die to defend it even if it is completely wrong?

Why do Christians hold so dearly to the Old Testament? What if Jesus was trying to say my Father is not the same father as his compatriots and that is why he was persecuted and assassinated!

edit on 19-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

If that was the case then Jesus should not have favored the O T God's laws or deferred to them the way he did.

His divorce law is a good example of this.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Please note the New Testament and Jesus' teachings and action, along with passages from Pslams.

So long as you don't attack Christ, but you do and that's the problem.

Forgive me but I have a hard time stomaching your name and the continuous judgements you wish to make on God based on your own interpretation of the OT.

If there's a devil or future devil, he's the one who wishes to rise up as the Greatest I Am and cast down the God of love.

Good luck with that.

Your God of love that shown only hate in scriptures while saying that the vast majority of us will end in hell.

Keep your God of hate and keep calling him a God of love but do not expect those who can think to follow you to hell where your God lives.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join