It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops are legalized gangs...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This is exactly the kind of problem that I am referring to. I follow this guy on youtube, and he does a great job of exposing corrupt LEO's and their policies..

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig
I have never done anything illegal or unconstitutional since I became a cop. I honestly could care less if you believe me. However you are accusing me of being corrupt so the burden of proof is on you.

You may be a good cop but have you thought about your daily routine? I would suggest that you can't be a policeman today without breaking the Constitution.

Have you ever participated in any capacity in a no-knock raid? Confiscation of property under RICO? Sneak-n-peak or any number of provisions of the Patriot Act? Random stop and frisk? Roadside searches without permission or genuine probable cause? "Security" at one of the G20 or G7 meetings?

We have significant evidence for the mindset of the founding fathers when they created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The beauty of these documents is that they do not not require a degree in rocket science to be understood. Unfortunately, current "interpretations" of these documents has led to the point where they are trampled daily. We also have significant evidence that the judiciary in general and the Supreme Court in specific, is just as politicized (corrupt) as any other government entity.

If you wear a badge, you are a just a cog supporting this utterly false law-and-order paradigm. And you are also supporting an utterly gangster government.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I would like to see an argument from ANY poster on this entire forum, which thinks that these acts, are justified, or irreprehensible.

This is your fine Officers of "Protect and Serve", hard at work..

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join