It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops are legalized gangs...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Now this has been an idea, that I've been mulling over for some time now, especially with the addition of the Posse Comitatus, sub-forum to ATS. Allow me to present my views, and then I shall request your own,
, let's begin!

Has anybody else noticed that 'Law Enforcement Officials' are really just legalized gangs allowed to carry out extortion upon non-members? Think about it...One phone call, regardless of how many 'suspects', results in the arrival of 3 police cruisers, each carrying 2 LEO's apiece.. These are six, unusually trigger-happy, steroid abusers, who will jump at the first chance to illegally assault, taze, or shoot, you. I've seen up to 8 LEO's arrive to give just ONE PERSON, a traffic violation ticket. Then, they will file false, fraudulent and misleading reports, claiming that they were 'threatened', 'suspect' was resisting, ad infinitum. Next, they can steal your car and take it to their house, where if you want it back you have to pay them a 'finder's fee'...Finally, they haul you off, and keep you as a prisoner of their 'Estate', until you have paid them a 'fee' and then go to court, where the same people who hired them, pays the judge to preside over the case, and the prosecutor to convict you of the crime...

This is a freakin' rigged game god damnit....How can some of you entwined in this 'Left vs Right' BS not see this? America is slowly becoming exactly like Nazi Germany because of our inactions as citizens, to hold our public officials accountable for their actions. Are you aware that upon the conviction of even a misdemeanor, a public servant/official can be removed from their office?

The final version, which appears in the Constitution, stated: “The president, vice-president, and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Can somebody please tell me how a Judge hasn't been bribed, when he is paid by the same people who not only paid the officers who arrested me, but the prosecutor who is prosecuting me, to find me guilty of said crime, so that they can not only imprison me, but assign me probation, and future extortion of my Person via these 'courts of administration'?

These 'gansters' carry tazers and guns, deadly weapons, whereas if you so much as possess a baseball sized rock, they can use either to 'subdue' you...This is complete and utter horse#, and you guys accept it willingly....All because of a motto, that let alone being untrue, simply makes you feel safe..'Protect & Serve'...Yeah, who exactly are you 'Protecting & Serving'? The federal government no doubt. Another point : These gangs have 'turfs' or 'headquarters' in every city, town, village, and state...All of them detail the gang of the residence. "Gallatin Legalized Ganster Extortion Department'....I think "--LGED" is a much better acronym to describe these men in 'uniformed' gang colors...

A LEO has neither a legal or a lawful obligation to speak a word of truth to you. However, as a citizen of this 'government', you are legally and lawfully compelled to speak truth or nothing at all to them...

How is this right? How is this even correct? Our Founding Fathers, would roll over in their graves if they knew what had become of the fine Republic they endeavored to build. Now, most schools don't even teach that our Founding Fathers, founded a Republic; not a democracy. The United States Constitution, did and always has, formed a Constitutional Republic, governed by the PEOPLE. Not 'elected representatives' who have all been bribed by powerful multi-national corporations, who are considered 'people' too...

Well, ATS to break the ice on the whole 'sovereign' issue, is a 'Corporation is a person', then does that make you a Corporation? Of course, many will deny this, or attempt to work around the logic, however this is cognitive dissonance in effect...You can not claim that Corporations are people, but then claim that yourself as a person can not possibly be a corporation. Tell me something : What is the connection between BANK OF AMERICA & JOHN HENRY DOE? They are both corporations!!!

I grow continually sickened by how much these legal 'gangsters' walk around like they own this country, or own us. They show that they have little to no regard for the common citizen and do-gooder of the world. The FBI can raid a self-sustaining community, because they believe they've been cultivating marijuana without any proof, and instead confiscate organic okra and blackberry bushes, which were not listed anywhere on the search warrant for seizure...

FBI raids self-sustaining community for pot cultivation - seizes organic fruits & veggies

You see America, how the legal system in this country is supposed to work is like this...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Which means, that when the FBI/Texas PD, issued a search warrant to the head of household, at the community, it is lawfully required to detail ''particularly describing the place to be searched(specifically where, not just 'in the house'), and the persons or things to be seized.", which in this case would have been labeled marijuana plants, or other drug oriented items.

However, they raid the home, destroy the garden, but did not find the very things they raided the community for in the first place ; marijuana plants. Instead, they go "Well #, we came here for some pot plants, but we might as well take these organics instead."

THIS IS ILLEGAL!!! Why does nobody stand up? How can you people not realize that this country is going to fall to it's knee's because of weak, irresponsible, and dead citizens like yourselves...You are going to willingly give up your guns in the name of safety, all while watching World War Z...If you are looking for the Zombie apocalypse, you are behind the times. YOU PEOPLE ARE ZOMBIES!!!! As for the guns issue...

I hope you enjoyed the little 'rant' of sorts, however this is a very real topic matter that does relate to Posse Comitatus and the growing 'Police State'. I would like to understand how you 'the enlightened citizens' feel about this kind of atrocity..
edit on 19-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Cops, the law and organized crime sleep in the same bed.

There are reasons why drugs aren't legalized, why the real bad guys never get trown in jail while we, the populace, will get fined for everything under their radar.

Follow the money.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

There's nothing more dangerous than a thug with a gun AND A BADGE!

Imagine if they had helicopters and planes and tanks and the governments' blessing.

Oh wait..............

Give up yer guns and you are screwed, simple.

Handing out Doritos to stoners doesn't cut the cheese.

S&F

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

Totally agree with the premise man...We've got the DHS buying over 1 billion rounds of hollow points, 7000 fully automatic 'personal defense weapons' (illegal for possession by the public), thousands of armored trucks and vehicles....It's like they really are arming a police state, and hold double standards for the public....

If I did half of what my government did, I'd be in jail for the rest of my life...

But it's like giving a license to a pharmaceutical company to make coc aine and methamphetamine, which our Government does.

No doubt a circle jerk of pay-offs and bribes ensues in situations like this, but that's almost exactly the problem....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Here is a definition of a gang from the National Gang Center:

Definitional Characteristics of a Gang Average Rank (1=Least Important, 6=Most Important)

Definitional Characteristics

Commits Crimes Together
Has a Name
Displays Colors or Other Symbols
Hangs Out Together
Claims Turf or Territory
Has a Leader or Leaders

Source

Let see here;

1. Has a Name: CHECK- XYZ LAW ENFORCEMENT
  2. DISPLAYS COLORS: CHECK- BLUE / BLACK
  3. HANGS OUT TOGETHER: CHECK- BLUE BROTHERHOOD
  4. CALIMS TURF: CHECK- ENTIRE CITIES ARE THEIR TERRITORY
  5. HAS A LEADER: DOUBLE CHECK - POLICE CHIEF, POLITICIANS

Oops I forgot one: Commit Crimes Together - I think we all know the answer to that one...

At face value, they certainly seem like a gang. According to the Nation Gang Center, they could very well be one.

edit on 19-8-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I had to star you for that post...It is completely, and utterly priceless!

I'd give you a million stars for that alone if I could!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You said a lot there, OP. While I acknowledge we’re slowly allowing our country to become a police state, your generalization about “all cops” being “trigger-happy, steroid abusers, who will jump at the first chance to illegally assault, taze, or shoot, you” is a bit overboard and doesn’t help your argument any.

Who do you suggest enforce the laws of this nation if not police? We certainly can’t police ourselves….though I wish we could. Unfortunately there are far too many among us wholly incapable of even the slightest measure of good judgment and/or behavior.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A LEO is a deity. They are trained to understand that.

Judge jury and executioner on the spot, in a matter of seconds. All by themselves or in groups, it doesn't matter.

Many don't realize this. Many do and believe if they just stay out of their way, this gross corruption of the Constitution and human rights will never reach them. Many people actually like this modus and fancy themselves part of an authoritarian class. These are the accessories and are part of the sickness as they were in 1932.

People need to wake up and realize their rights are worth fighting for.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I realize I seemed to have inferred that 'all cops' are this way, while I acknowledge that there are many who do their jobs with proper self-control, resolve, and by the guidelines, they just don't balance out the teeter-totter..

In your estimation, and opinion was is the fraction of good/bad cops??

Through my personal experience I can tell you about 1 in 10 are actually good, honest, people...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Through my personal experience I can tell you about 1 in 10 are actually good, honest, people...

Every one that I’ve ever personally encountered has been reasonable. I’ve never had my rights violated by any cop.

Maybe the problem is that you have too many run-ins with the Po-Po and its left a bad taste in your mouth!

BTW - you missed my question. Who do you suggest enforce the laws of this nation if not police?

edit on 19-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Cops are legalized gangs

They've always been legalized gangs...

edit on 19-8-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Maybe the problem is that you have too many run-ins with the Po-Po and its left a bad taste in your mouth!

I have never been to jail, been in court maybe 3x in my entire life for misdemeanors.

80% of the time, I have had a 'run-in' with the 'Po-Po', I have been walking down the street, on the public accessway, minding my own business, and they've wanted to stop and question me for no reason. Then, they usually get pissy and throw a fit + try to intimidate me because I don't want to tell them anything...

Neither legally or lawfully obligated to identify myself to them unless I have been suspected of committing a crime. This is basic common law & rights 101...

As LEO's they are to be held to a higher standard than throwing their weight and badge around, because I won't submit myself to their oppressive and authoritarian dictatorship of "Do as I say or I'll shoot."

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

As LEO's they are to be held to a higher standard than throwing their weight and badge around, because I won't submit myself to their oppressive and authoritarian dictatorship of "Do as I say or I'll shoot."

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder and are just looking for something to get mad at them about.

Look, I don’t want police like this:

I value our constitutional rights and I don’t want to see the militarization of our police forces. However, I’ve asked you twice now “who is going to enforce our laws if not police” and you continue to ignore me and tell me how bad they are. Seems you just want to rant. Do you have an alternative??

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Cool, so let's abolish the police force... as you call them, "the real criminals."

we'll just let the other gangs run the streets.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I completely agree. Its disgusting how corrupt they are.

These sub-human morons do what they are told for the government, corporations and whoever else pays them off. They infringe on our rights, doing things they know FULL WELL are not only morally reprehensible, but often illegal too, just so they can eat and pay their bills. Just following orders. Who cares about right or wrong any more?

Then these animals have the audacity to arrest and charge people who also do things they know are illegal but are forced into it for whatever reason, and not necessarily morally wrong, and charge them for it, and a lot of people along the way make a lot of money out of it.

Outright hypocrisy of the highest order. I despise every single police officer, not only as police officers, but as failed human beings. There are no good cops, because when it comes down to it, every single one of them does the wrong thing when push comes to the shove. Those who don't are no longer police officers.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Neither legally or lawfully obligated to identify myself to them unless I have been suspected of committing a crime. This is basic common law & rights 101...

And their way around that is "A crime has been commited, and you match the description of someone we are looking for"

I've heard that damn #ing line many times. Its complete bull#, I know it, they know it, but I cannot prove it so I have to comply or be arrested. Evil.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

“who is going to enforce our laws if not police”

Citizens arrest. I wasn't purposely ignoring that question by the way. However, I feel that there is some sort of an oversight committee that should be in place for these officers. The introduction of field cams that they are required to wear is a good start. Now, it would be even better uploading it to a public database, per county/city/state, which can be monitored by the citizens just like NASA satellite cams.

It would be very easy to set up such a system, because analogous ones already exist today.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Maybe I'm the wrong one to ask.

I've had guns pulled on me by gangsters and cops.

It feels the same.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

I realize I seemed to have inferred that 'all cops' are this way, while I acknowledge that there are many who do their jobs with proper self-control, resolve, and by the guidelines, they just don't balance out the teeter-totter..

I'd flip that ratio myself and say 7-8 out of 10 are good, decent people. If that were not the case, no one in this nation could comfortably be around a police officer...anywhere...without fearing robbery, extortion or arrest on superficial charges for the pure sake of doing it. That's the reality in those nations where police forces actually have gone to a vast majority corruption.

Having said that? It doesn't lessen the outright catastrophe those 2-3 still cause. After all.... If you have bad contact with say...a garbage man? Your garbage gets dumped across your lawn and your pissed for awhile. You get over it. If you have a bad contact with a cop? You could be beaten, killed or imprisoned for years or worse ...for absolutely no good reason whatsoever.

So...I think the special nature of Police work brings the situation where JUST a few % of the whole can cause damage that seems just as bad as a much higher number. It's all in HOW severe 'bad' actually is when they are the ones causing it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

“who is going to enforce our laws if not police”

Citizens arrest. I wasn't purposely ignoring that question by the way. However, I feel that there is some sort of an oversight committee that should be in place for these officers. The introduction of field cams that they are required to wear is a good start. Now, it would be even better uploading it to a public database, per county/city/state, which can be monitored by the citizens just like NASA satellite cams.

It would be very easy to set up such a system, because analogous ones already exist today.

Bravo for that suggestion. It would certainly bring it back to control by the citizenry.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join