It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welfare for everyone is the only ANSWER for USA.. here is why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

My twenty year old decided to change jobs last month. She had a new job with better pay and more bennies in two days. My 24 year old found a new job in three hours this week. My 16 year old has people calling him to ask him to work for them. None of my children have special qualifications or unusual abilities- other than honesty and the ability to work. If you don't have a job after six months, the problem isn't lack of jobs.

link   

I kinda get what your saying.............................

hmmmmmm, my take on it???

Slavery is alive and well!!! It has just taken on a more nefarious form, so that most people welcome the government helping them survive, without realizing that accepting that help comes with a free ball and chain for you and every member of your household!

It really is a brilliant form of mind control and coercion of the masses if you really think about it.....

link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

FACTS are only Legal. Nothing else counts. the only law is common law, thou shalt not harm and the constitution that upholds it.

You don't acknowledge Jack the Ripper proclaiming he legally owns everything when that is a lie and a crime.

You don't pat the most evil murderous force on the back and give it your allegiance.

Only what is really Right and really Law, for the people, do you even give the time of day to and you totally show up everything else as false.

They're going down, good buddy. THEY DON'T GET THEIR PRIZE, OR THEIR OVERLORDS.

THE LIGHT IS HERE. PEOPLE ARE WAKING TO THEIR INNER SELVES AND SOURCE.

THE REAL MICHAEL'S HERE TO DEFEAT OUR INNER DRAGON AND THE OUTER REFLECTION!!!!

Erm... when in the last 1,000 years have they "went down".. this is a POLLYANNA

as long as there are 10% willing to do whatever to ensure they have "more than everyone else" the masters will be in control..

If jackboots paid $30,000 USD a month to carry out........whatever. their masters say.. you really don't think "they" have an endless supply of people?

Example.. do you think a few trillion dollars would be too much for them to spend?

If someone was paying me a few million dollars cash a year... hard to say what I wouldn't do. see, even me.. I have a price.

everyone does

link   
People work. That = taxes paid.
Taxes paid = money for welfare, some legitimate, some slugs and low lifers to damn lazy to work.
if everyone was on welfare, = no taxes paid.

Therefore.........no more money for Government, no more money for welfare, no more money.

If you doubt my math, multiply any number you want X zero. See. =0

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

My twenty year old decided to change jobs last month. She had a new job with better pay and more bennies in two days. My 24 year old found a new job in three hours this week. My 16 year old has people calling him to ask him to work for them. None of my children have special qualifications or unusual abilities- other than honesty and the ability to work. If you don't have a job after six months, the problem isn't lack of jobs.

FISH BOWL THINKER!

semantics..

what is their pay?
how did they get to their position?
schooling? who paid for that?

on a macrocosm are you being realisitic?
edit on 19-8-2013 by HanzHenry because: thoughts

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Their pay is enough to live on with a room mate in a two bedroom apartment. They pay for their own food, utilities and transportation. They are not rich, but they aren't starving either. I was in the same place they are at that age.

They got their jobs by going out and applying for them. No one 'gave them the job'. they got it themselves. They were helped immensely by their good work history and the favorable references of previous employers. They are not educated. One has a two year degree, but not in a field related to her employment. She paid for her education herself with some student loans (hers, not mine).

I am proud of all of them, and they have EARNED everything they have.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I see that you resort to name calling when someone disagrees with you. I don't participate in discussions with people like that.

Enjoy your day.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Taxes paid = money for welfare, some legitimate, some slugs and low lifers to damn lazy to work.

Therefore.........no more money for Government, no more money for welfare, no more money.

This right here. Exactly what I was thinking. If all of us decide to give up, bend over, and take the government hand out - where will the money to pay us come from. If no one works - no taxes are collected and no government checks are written.

I fail to see any logic in your OP.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

people work NOT EQUAL to taxes paid..

SO, the only taxes paid are on work?

SIMPLETON ANSWER!!

MOST TAXES ARE NOT on WAGES.. they are on EQUITY... erm do you need the definition of equity?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

This right here. Exactly what I was thinking. If all of us decide to give up, bend over, and take the government hand out - where will the money to pay us come from. If no one works - no taxes are collected and no government checks are written.

I fail to see any logic in your OP.

LOGIC... you don't even KNOW THE WORD..

I am trying to explain.. but have issues with those lacking adequate INTELLECT.

Have military, city, county, state, federal, contractors, companies that contract to govt, bailed out banks/companies give up?

NO... they are all ON WELFARE!!... All those people who work for them... ON WELFARE BY PROXY!!

and , wage competition... SUPPLY and DEMAND..

wage limbo ---- HOW LOW CAN YOU GOOOOOOOO!

that sounds great dude.

care to refute any SINGLE part of my OP?

JUST more SHEEPLE --- TIRED --- CLOSE minded ---- SHORT SIGHTED babble.. THATS ALL YOU GOT?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I see that you resort to name calling when someone disagrees with you. I don't participate in discussions with people like that.

Enjoy your day.

It IS fish bowl thinking..

completely disingenuous and DISHONEST..

and you have yet to answer a SINGLE question..

Just act all huffy, storm out of the room.. fail to engage..

YOU ARE INTELLECTUALLY about to get shredded.. so wise move...

COWER ON!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry
reply to post by sylent6

dude, read my post reply above this one..

there simply is NO WAY at all..........at all........

that everyone needing work in America will find it.. simply TOO MANY people out of work!!

What factory owner with even ONE brain cell would open here in USA?

so, what are people to do? have 5 plumbers compete over one job? HELLO $2/hr!!
(obvious micro use as example of macro)

Whatever you wrote made no sense to me but I can say this, it maybe hard for some people to find jobs but eventually they will come across in finding it.

It took my girlfriend one whole year to find a job and after she got laid off. Everyday she was in and out the door busting her tail seeking employment. We were having it hard. I supply her part time work here and there but after countless of tears and hard work..boom!!, she landed full-time employment why because she didn't give up and she believe in herself.

You have to be a fighter out there and sometimes you want to give up but eventually it pays off. Employment is coming back but its super low and the early bird gets the worm first.

There's hope out there if you believe in yourself.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Their pay is enough to live on with a room mate in a two bedroom apartment. They pay for their own food, utilities and transportation. They are not rich, but they aren't starving either. I was in the same place they are at that age.

They got their jobs by going out and applying for them. No one 'gave them the job'. they got it themselves. They were helped immensely by their good work history and the favorable references of previous employers. They are not educated. One has a two year degree, but not in a field related to her employment. She paid for her education herself with some student loans (hers, not mine).

I am proud of all of them, and they have EARNED everything they have.

STUDENT LOANS ----- GOVT.. whether directly or through a private source backed by Govt..

SHOT THAT ONE DOWN.... SHE WAS ON WELFARE DUDE.. THAT IS HOW SHE GOT TO that point..

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

FIGHTER = COMPETITION..

COMPETITION = ever lowering compensation

DENY THIS... JUST TRY..

and what JOB.. I GUARANTEE that I can get it connected to WELFARE ALREADY!!

and, you tried the false "I don't understand you" as a way to try and discredit my statement... how pathetic

a FISH BOWL example... and a YEAR to find a job... that would have been LOSER status a few years ago.

Yeah, you are right,, wages are great, future prospects GREAT.. keep your KOOLAID!

Obvious lack for foresight!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Using usary and stolen monies and mafia thugs to enforce your mafia rule, all the while setting up a democracy or representative democracy, please don't play around with words, to let the slaves think they have a say.

Well they do. And basically these thugs own nothing its all ours and we can wake up and take it back anytime.

Anything that enslaves, or steals land and resources from the people, is an act of war.

Poisoning their water and food, is an act of war.

Nuking them with depleted uranium bullets, nuclear waste strewn everywhere, is an act of war.

They are engaging in a war against humanity.

And you think we should just give the evil murdering beings what they want?

They get nothing in the end.

Also, when they speak of Love or say "For the Good!" its a battle cry. it means their good, their love. And they equate that with killing most of us, so they have their precious resources and save their precious earth (which would naturally in a lot better shape with the clean tech coming out and them not poisoning it all. This is them doing the bad not us).

This song. decipher it and get back to me. For this isn't about our love. She's not waiting to here the news about if we're going to make it.

The news they want to hear is that we went away and they are safe rulers in their system of peace. That is their Good. They don't care about us, they see us as collatoral and want us dead.

Paula Cole-I Don't Want to Wait

Its so interesting how she prefers to cop the Queenie role and even gives us clues as to how they can secure their GOOD. Wars and a false materialistic equality that makes children get substandard care and education.

We're not supposed to realize whats even happening.

And you want to give them what they want. NOT! They get universal justice and our justice.

I pray for them, for their real good and that these reduced consciousness beings can turn their pathways around to service and real love of others and humanity and all life on earth.

If you ever hear their battle cry, FOR THE GOOD, RUN LIKE THE WIND. EYES BUGGED OUT, BODY IN TROUBLE.

Or Stand Your Ground with MICHAEL and Hold The Flaming Sword Of Peace and Holy Spirit/Kundalini.

For this battle is spiritual. Meditate, deprogram and envision with happy feelings a wonderful world, and they'll become lambs themselves.

But don't empower evil by giving in. Darth Vader is getting the metaphorical kick in the nards.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

SIMPLETON ANSWER!!

MOST TAXES ARE NOT on WAGES.. they are on EQUITY... erm do you need the definition of equity?

Oh, so you don't want welfare, you want straight out Communism. Fantastic idea if you can erase any memory of the capitalist free market from every citizen. Communism is one of those perfect world scenarios. Since this isn't a perfect world, it just doesn't work. At least not for a country like the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Here some words of advice, stop trying sound "intellectually smart" here and have a normal discussion without downing someone else because they simply don't agree with your logic of thinking. You will not get respect around here with that type of negative attitude towards your fellow members.

Learn to be humble and have some manners as you would at a dinner table.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The flip side of giving everone 'welfare' a safety net for ALL...poor get the most with the richer getting the least

the Flip Side would be to do away with the unproductive Wage Taxes on sweat & toil = Labor...
the system calls it 'Income Tax' ~which it never was, because wages are not income...but are recompense for time/skill/labor

imports taxes, tarriffs, tax the use of strategic resources, tax on the profits of 'corporations' and businesses with more than 3 people as employees/contractors are the only types of taxes we should expect to pay to the federal government-state government, but not both

i detest a 'nanny state' but that seems the only solution to bring about some sembelence of equality for the whole (although there will always be the exceptions and some people falling thru the cracks or some getting more than their fair share---until that loophole is remedied)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

SIMPLETON ANSWER!!

Oh, so you don't want welfare, you want straight out Communism. Fantastic idea if you can erase any memory of the capitalist free market from every citizen. Communism is one of those perfect world scenarios. Since this isn't a perfect world, it just doesn't work. At least not for a country like the US.

I do NOT want communism.. But it beats FACISM.. we have a corporate form of fascism in the US --->already

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You have a point here, you know, I mean welfare for everyone isn't the best solution, but you identified the problem. I know this first-hand.

There is no way in hell I am going to be able to survive out in the world, and especially no way in hell I am going to be able to afford to buy my own house. Right now I'm renting from a friend who bought a house.

And I have a college education and over 10 years experience working in the music industry doing everything from recording to running audio equipment to promotion to playing live shows -

And my major is in psychology, and my minors are in math, physics and computer science. I'm not sure if anyone I know has their own house (even my room-mate who owns his house needs two of us to rent from him to be able to afford it).

We are all fast approaching 30, with most of us needing support from our parents to survive, and by survive, I mean have food, gas and a room to rent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join