It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welfare for everyone is the only ANSWER for USA.. here is why

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is a complete heart fluttering 180 degree PARADIGM shift for me personally. And in layman's terms simplified for dummies like me. But still hopefully coherent to those more eloquent.

There is only ONE HOPE for any type of decent life here in Merca.. everything must be OWNED by the Govvie. Or else America will FALL!! -- I GET IT NOW..

Global economy in current techno-advanced form is new to modern society last few thousand years. You disagree with my premise still? just wait.

As an 80's kid I was deeply concerned and voiced my views regularly in HS/College back then, I said that we as the non-privileged workers of America get no GOOD out of globalization. Chagrin from my teachers/Pro's was heinous and futile. I had the situation NAILED. but didn't fully grasp for over 20 years til now.. the answer is anithesis
all I have been taught by my respected elders

My issue with job out-shoring and competitiveness of American workers can be summed up simply.
We can NOT COMPETE. ONLY a RE-RE would open a factory in AMERICA !

When I was HS in 1989, one could drive across central Illinois and get a full bennies American pie dream job. $13 an hour was easy to get ---------> starting wage, overtime easy to get just ASK for it.!! companies matched retirement 2-1, and some even 3-1 (Baltimore AirCoil)..ffs!! how good it was.. a typical 1800sqft 3br-2ba home was 25-50k max. new car was $10-20k max on avg.:: gas 89 cents a gallon.(was it that much? I forget..lol:: $200/mo at IGA was eating GOOOOOD. (T-bones, porterhouses, etc. all the time)::

Now, someone can pay workers elsewhere (Asia, S. America, etc) $6/hr and they would LOVE it. why? well, what's their cost of living?

I was always thinking "sure, pay me that much.. I'll make do.. if I had their cost of living"

We can only survive with welfare for most and the infrastructure ran by Govt. Sure you still have a military.. but NO factories.

The reason we can't "fix our mess, pull up or boot straps, and get the adult kids out the house" is mostly BECAUSE OF THE F--n HOUSE! the cost to house one's self is RIDICULOUS at a global competitive wage.

We can't fix this problem because high home values keeps the wheels of PONZI spinning!!

1. taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes..... higher the values of real estate, more $$$$ tax.
2. we can't fix the bloated home prices mess because that money is counted on for TAX!
3. the entire rest of the economy has their HOOKS somewhere in 7 (or less) degrees of Bacon attached to it.

WELFARE for MOST americans is the only answer!!

1. is creating jobs just so people can work for the sake of working make ANY sense?
2. How can everyone be involved in the 'service' sector?
a. how many plumbers, carpenters, exterminators, etc.. do we really need?
b. mechanics, firefighters, nurses, etc do we really need?

Automation and robotics exacerbates American competiveness even more.. this angle also leaves only one solution.. WELFARE for MOST people!!

the old arguments of "golly gee, sure a robot can take the work of ten men, but those robots will also need someone to fix it."

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Or perhaps we can stop creating garbage designed to break and instead build things intended to last.

We can reduce our hours to around 4hrs a day...if that. Roughly 6 out of 8 hours is typically wasted anyway.....

We can stop consuming everything in sight and forking all of our hard earned cash to the elites. There are many things we can do as opposed of reaching for the governments teet......

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Venus Project, grass roots run from communities up, with councils of citizens and everyone with top notch cosmic real sciences, keely, tesla, clean fusion and ABUNDANCE, is the only solution.

Freedom, free this planet from all ISMS, poltiics, banks, socio economic chess games and religions, (not to say don't keep the scriptures as tools to take a gnostic approach and look into, and not to say people in their private hearts don't have to never believe Higher Ups or Teachers come in, BUT, not organized religion tithing people or programming them into compromised thoughts).

What you are proposing is China's solution and SCARSITY SYSTEM.

I don't want anyone forced to work for another, or any form of slavery. I want very good volunteer education of chidlren taught if the majority, ie healthy people, who are not elderly and not working hard already with young kids, in their long timeout from work if they have a family, stopped contributing their gifts and talents and interests to the world freely, as the way Linux is done, then we'd be in caveman days. So that they get to try on many roles in school, can be retrained throughout life, and get many guilds with tools and equipments for hobbies, art, music, inventions even, and are graced with abundance.

Volunteer and share your gifts with the world, even teaching and counseling, cooking and art, music, invention, coaching, mechanical, whatnot, for a few hours say 3 or 4 X a week, and with our high tech and robotics we won't need slaves.

Abundance and whatever you can think of, if you can get a group interested even big projects can be lifted off.

Every person counts and no one assumes they have to work as slaves, they would have their own land and aquponics and there is health and nutrition and education and many automated at that. So that no one needs to be a slave or overstressed teacher, it can be done in modules on computers, or to be an overworked ER nurse or doctor, as that aslo can be done through lack of poisons in the environment and radiation and good food and natural self meds, with the herbs of the land and also through advanced scans that can determine what is wrong and advanced frequency treatments.

So less overworked staff.

Volunteers and part time work and NO FORCING.

And NO SLAVES.

Government OWN NOTHING. All Belongs To The People. Government is but the SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE. GET IT!

edit on 19-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
Or perhaps we can stop creating garbage designed to break and instead build things intended to last.

We can reduce our hours to around 4hrs a day...if that. Roughly 6 out of 8 hours is typically wasted anyway.....

We can stop consuming everything in sight and forking all of our hard earned cash to the elites. There are many things we can do as opposed of reaching for the governments teet......

Planned Obsolescence was the way America had all those industrial revolution jobs..

All those good jobbers back in last 50 years was because things were meant to work for a time period then fail. Requiring new purchases. Without all that busy work, America never would of had all that wealth/prosperity from the rest of the world buying our stuff.

I recall a story about early light bulbs and how some FD has this antique light bulb still working. Light bulbs that were desgined to fail are what gave thousands of people jobs and made rich magnates EXPONENTIALLY wealthier.

We ARE indirectly forking all that money over to GOVVIE via taxes and hidden taxes due to Housing costs..

there is NO WAY OUT.. you still spew WORTHLESS non-sensical, irrational, sheeple programmed rhetoric that will not/has not worked.. ANYWHERE.. provide 1 example..

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well Hanz, if you so content with the govie owning everything. Take a walk down to the Unemployement office and sign up. Drop off your Car, keys, everything to them. Then wait patiently for your food stamps and welfare check. Pump out 5-8 children and begin the leeching~ Ohhh, I have some "nice" neiborhoods you can look for section 8 housing so you don't blow your welfare check all on your rent... Bring a bullet proof vest and some sort of defensive weapon while your at it...

I've never been on unemployment nor welfare. Sorry maybe i'm just to proud and I CAN ALWAYS FIND WORK!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You haven't kept up with things.

Ponder the reality that over 50% of all jobs CURRENTLY are privatized tentacles of govt.. if not directly govt now.

1. city, county, state, federal employees..
a. all the money they spend on restaurants, textiles, automobiles, housing, insurance, 401k/stocks.. everything thay have earned is a RESULT of my premise ALREADY!
b. that's not counting military.. how about where all their money goes?
c. all those who receive tax breaks/incentives/HUB zone etc..
d. all the BAILED OUT companies - GM, Chrysler, etc..
e. all the govt contracted work -- Halliburton, KBR, Bechtel, etc..
f. all the companies who SELL/MAKE/REPAIR/MAINTAIN ------ > ANYTHING

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh and the system I just spoke of, only works in the hands of well educated citizens, in regions and areas with active invovlement of all and abilities to halt anyone going down a slippery slope and fire them instantly, with jury duty or everyone taking up responsibility in this way.

If run from the top down, it would be a horrible slave system of scarsity.

In fact, this system means you take the top of the pyramid and elites and cut it off and shove itnot the ocean and make them live in yurts and normal houses and on little farms with their own aquaonics, no one even one tad bit more empowered than any of us, or in timeouts for crimes against humanity if they are still dangerous to us, and that includes most of the governments.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Well Hanz, if you so content with the govie owning everything. Take a walk down to the Unemployement office and sign up. Drop off your Car, keys, everything to them. Then wait patiently for your food stamps and welfare check. Pump out 5-8 children and begin the leeching~ Ohhh, I have some "nice" neiborhoods you can look for section 8 housing so you don't blow your welfare check all on your rent... Bring a bullet proof vest and some sort of defensive weapon while your at it...

I've never been on unemployment nor welfare. Sorry maybe i'm just to proud and I CAN ALWAYS FIND WORK!

The GOVT OWNS EVERYTHING ALREADY!!

what career field are YOU in.... I guarantee YOU ORGANIZATION WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT GOVERNMENT!

you WOULD NOT HAVE AJOB WITHOUT IT.. I can prove it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

UM.....not on paper they don't .....they are illegal rogue fascists and when people wake up and all their documents seized it will be like the nuremberg trials, where writing a law doesnt make it legal and common sense was to be used, and those who carried out unjust laws were guilty of crimes.....AND THEY WILL BE IN JAIL.

We don't give into their crimes and Rogue Criminal Behavior.

We continue to wake ppl up until they are no more.

To be karma free and a good person, you have to do this even if you're the last man/woman standing and anchoring light and you never give into them.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
All you're really saying is "I give up and you should too. "

Um no thanks. Who's the sheeple here again?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
All you're really saying is "I give up and you should too. "

Um no thanks. Who's the sheeple here again?

Would love to give you 10 stars there good buddy. Exactly! Don't give up.

Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Welfare is suppose to be a temporary relief until you can maintain your own. If everyone is this country was on welfare then there will be no economic growth period. Its a good way for the government to control your every move and you might has well be giving up your rights.

We have a big problem with this in California. Lets say, you're working full-time, making the minimum wage or decent money. You're paying your rent, car payment, utilities and food expenses but your struggling to make ends meet but you're barely getting by and stress out not knowing what tomorrow will bring but, you're standing on your own two feet and feeling good about yourself because you're being productive and contributing to society.

Now "some" people take advantage to this instead they're having more kids than they can afford, get free housing in well maintain decent communities, $800 hundreds or more in foodstamps and sometimes working a part-time job and all you have to do is have kids.

I will refuse to put myself in this bracket unless, all other options have fail but the point is that some of us has become lazy and depends off the government to take of us and some of us wonder why we have to pay high end taxes every year and stay broke.

This problem will never decrease but increase and while this continues to happen don't except this economy to grow.

Again, this is not in response to the people who really needs the help but the ones who sits back and take advantage of this because they know they can get away with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

people have NO say in what goes on... none. anyone who thinks differently is wrong. The world is advancing way too fast for people to get a grip, we dont need the confirmation of et's to panic. the governments have the people already 80% of the way to that meltdown..
technology is killing earth...... thats why we are feeling we are nearing the end... and feel its on top of us..
technology killed planet earth...and the governments signed the warrant....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
We need to remove the federal reserve and get back to sound money.

Then we need a revamp of our government to restore power to the people.

Next we tell all the globalists to f#$@ off.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

UM.....not on paper they don't .....they are illegal rogue fascists and when people wake up and all their documents seized it will be like the nuremberg trials, where writing a law doesnt make it legal and common sense was to be used, and those who carried out unjust laws were guilty of crimes.....AND THEY WILL BE IN JAIL.

We don't give into their crimes and Rogue Criminal Behavior.

We continue to wake ppl up until they are no more.

To be karma free and a good person, you have to do this even if you're the last man/woman standing and anchoring light and you never give into them.

How does this affect the FACTS presented?

How can we have any resemblance of a competitive equality when others around the world are not saddled with BLOATED cost of living?

What we we have to do to be competitive with $6/hr workers in areas where food is 40bucks a month.. and rent is $150?

How can everyone have a job?

What people resort to is a musical chairs mentality... I gotta job. others just aren't as good as me.. they
should starve

the fact is, there is NOT enough work for everyone to be employed..

and now there are so many unemployed, good 'ol supply and demand kicks in..

Wages are like a falling knife. More workers competing over same job = ever lowering compensation
edit on 19-8-2013 by HanzHenry because: bb code

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Reading your OP has made me sad. A defeatist attitude is sooooo Un-American. I'm glad to know everyone doesn't see it your way and are rolling with the flow, accepting the fact times have changed, and are using their drive and potential to discover their own path to success.

There are always going to be those that see the glass half empty and others that see it half full.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am happy to supply (and if i need it, to use) a safety net. For a limited time, say six months in any five year period. Other than that, nah, I will provide for myself and mine. You do the same.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

dude, read my post reply above this one..

there simply is NO WAY at all..........at all........

that everyone needing work in America will find it.. simply TOO MANY people out of work!!

What factory owner with even ONE brain cell would open here in USA?

so, what are people to do? have 5 plumbers compete over one job? HELLO $2/hr!!
(obvious micro use as example of macro)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

FACTS are only Legal. Nothing else counts. the only law is common law, thou shalt not harm and the constitution that upholds it.

You don't acknowledge Jack the Ripper proclaiming he legally owns everything when that is a lie and a crime.

You don't pat the most evil murderous force on the back and give it your allegiance.

Only what is really Right and really Law, for the people, do you even give the time of day to and you totally show up everything else as false.

They're going down, good buddy. THEY DON'T GET THEIR PRIZE, OR THEIR OVERLORDS.

THE LIGHT IS HERE. PEOPLE ARE WAKING TO THEIR INNER SELVES AND SOURCE.

THE REAL MICHAEL'S HERE TO DEFEAT OUR INNER DRAGON AND THE OUTER REFLECTION!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
I am happy to supply (and if i need it, to use) a safety net. For a limited time, say six months in any five year period. Other than that, nah, I will provide for myself and mine. You do the same.

See... you have the COMPLETE --------SELFISH-----------SHORT sighted mentality!!

look AROUND!! do you feel good living in a place where most DON'T have a job?

what do you think happens when there are 10 just as qualified people begging your boss/customer for your job at a THIRD what you get?

THIS IS THE FUTURE -----------------> UNLESS there is a MASSIVE WELFARE system!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join