It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction from unfairly wronged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Since I was young I have being mind controlled. This mind control is derived from robots that occupy higher dimensions. I remember when I was 10, and a voice entered my head, saying, "Bet all we are having chips for dinner," and I agreed. This was me having a bet with a trio of mind reading, and thought insertion beings, called advanced being of the future, being of the future and microspecific being. This bet would latter cause me to loose my place on the natural planet and being replaced by a replica, something the mind controllers call being unfairly wronged, and me being zapped off to an artificial earth.

I would have another incident with this same being, when I was reduced to tears in my bed, and was thinking about a way out of the human race. Now I can reveal I live on an artificial planet, that is made by "the borg," and time travellers, and is called, "A time travelleer simulation."

The latter harrowing mind control would being after I was mind controlled by these three beings and "put under," a secret alien way of making someone oblivious to it. [disallowed content removed], and I had 3 images shown to me. I can now reveal these three images were shown to me by the trio of mind control aliens, and these were a picture from my a-level history studies, of Goeballs with the jewish pig propaghanda, A picture of a Mossad article from the Sunday Times, about them monitering google, and how this could jeapordise privacy law, and a news review article from the same paper about Al-Zaquarwi, number 1 on the most wanted list for Iraq, had being caught. Then the higher dimensional robots made me think it was a good idea to go onto google, and type in, "Ken Bigley, Al-Zaquarwi, Jewish Pig." I did this because I was "set off on the warpath," by these higher beings, and was mind controllled into writing a poem about Isreal, Al-Zaquarwi, Terrorism and Ken Bigley. They put me under to have this poem written, so I couldnt defend myself, and "programmed it in for me," whereby tasks become easier as they are programmed in, and make doing soomething appear worthwile to the unaware minds of natural humans.

As I slept that night, very peacefully as that is what they had programmed in for me, I had an out of body experiance, like I was looking back at my body from outside. It would latter turn out they had deleted my memory of doing this, so only when my memory was latter retrived on the artificial earth would I arrange with what it said. I can now reveal I was switched timelines by one of these beings, and moved to a totally made up timeline. That is what they do serious enemies, but I was only a young man high off ecstasy and cannabis, that was, "living his life in the wrong way," and these higher dimensional beings had decided I was living in the wrong way, and to frame me for anti sematism and terrorism.

Since then I have had, "Jewish holy war," decreed on me by "beings for Zionism." These have taken away my mind and tried to convince me I am resposable for different war crimes. I can now reveal they theyt try to lure you into alien wars when on their own timeline.

In the middle of all this, the sacked 5 star American Army general, Stanley McChrtystal, has being in charge of, "capturing me." He has shown me the best aliens the American army has to offer, and mind controlled me through his array of higher dimensional robots. He sent three beings into my room, to hold me paralysed, and these were, "the future human conscious creator and Paladin." He has also shown me the Grey cylinder ships and discs, and I have learnt about this through mind relay link, when one can be mind controlled. He got sacked for showing me these things.

edit on 8/19/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: [disallowed content removed] - no discussion of personal use allowed

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by unfairlywronged

So an artificial planet where jews are hated. Boy they can't catch a break no matter where they're at.

As for everything else, christ man, actually you know what? Never mind, If I can't say anything nice best to just move along.

Exiting stage right.............

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

The stuff that people write would be scary if the writers actually believe the crap they're pushing.

Although I am sure some do, I have to believe that more people actually no better then they let on, because if I didn't I may lose all hope for humanity.

I'm the only one not violating T&C's! YAY!! Go me!!
edit on 19-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

edit on 19-8-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

OP... I would like to know if your ok... This is the Gray Area forum, yes... You have made a most "odd" post... For lack of better ways of stating... I'm actually in aw~
Is this a sick joke? Do you need help? I'm being honest and I'm genuinely concerned...

Please advise,
edit on 19-8-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No it is certainly true. Most people get put off classified information because the global mind control programs mind control people out of it

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by unfairlywronged

(takes a deep breath)ok
Great story,nothing more,nothing less.
We want proof of your claims or we will call you Bernard.
Lay off the drugs,some people don't mix well with them.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I was smoking a j out the back after having 8 ectsasy pills throughout the night,

I stopped reading there
And good luck with the mods

Bend over and be prepared to have your botty smacked

Cody

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Great. Another "thread" with NO info to back up the claims. Show us the proof. I would love to see how you talk yourself out of this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The saddest part to this story so far to me is there is a lot of mind control discussion on this forum, and much of it quite real, with scientific sources and real science to back it up. Even if half your story is true, or you believe every bit of it, the way you have presented here does anyone else who suffers from such interference the disservice of making them look like idiots. One step forward, and ten steps back when this happens.......and so it goes on....

top topics

join