It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: "I`m a big admirer of Ron Paul"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ron Paul may have some good liberal views but he is still homophobic and racist.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I don't like Russian agents...and have begun to suspect for awhile, that's all he's ever actually been. All show. No Substance.

That's the point...but we'll disagree and that's fine. Time will tell what the truth here is.

Plenty of russian spies in america as we speak, and plenty of american spies in russia as we speak as well.

They get caught quite often and simply get traded over.

Heck bill clinton was suspected of giving military secrets to china. Now that WAS uncalled for.

Why would russia need to create the snowden disclosure when they sneak people in all the time?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatiMemberships
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ron Paul may have some good liberal views but he is still homophobic and racist.

Ron Paul was the BEST thing in mainstream politics, and unless you are in the mainstream(getting attention that is) its immatterial what party you belong to or what your views are about stuff.

The man is no racist or homophobic. Its a proven lie!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I don't like Russian agents...and have begun to suspect for awhile, that's all he's ever actually been. All show. No Substance.

That's the point...but we'll disagree and that's fine. Time will tell what the truth here is.

Plenty of russian spies in america as we speak, and plenty of american spies in russia as we speak as well.

They get caught quite often and simply get traded over.

Heck bill clinton was suspected of giving military secrets to china. Now that WAS uncalled for.

Why would russia need to create the snowden disclosure when they sneak people in all the time?

You readily assume a man who spent his entire adult life as a trusted and accomplished intelligence professional is suddenly, just now, telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.

I choose not to blindly assume such a thing when 100% of Snowden knowledge comes from MSM or other intelligence professionals. Which liar is being more honest . . . This time?

We will likely always disagree as I don't imagine I do or can know the answer to that.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It should be obvious that the only way to whistleblow corruption is from the inside. The only reason he ended up in russia is because there was "a guarantee" for his safety there. Maybe you dont pay attention to what kerry and obama have said so far, but that is your problem and not mine.

Lets agree to disagree. I wont argue with you perpetually if you wish to give msm and the two msm parties the benefit of doubt all the time. To be honest I am suprised that you even volunteered for ron paul whom considers snowden a hero.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hmmm... agreeing to disagree is likely the only way to do this. Indeed.

We see things very differently by different life experience and the lessons each of us has learned from those.

It'd be wonderful if disagreement could come without the assumption of ignorance or stupidity on the side of the other..like:

Maybe you dont pay attention to what kerry and obama have said so far, but that is your problem and not mine.

When you know very well I pay attention...but disagreement with any degree of respect seems a lost art. We disagree on a whole lot more than just hero worshiping a possible traitor to this nation. Basic civility in discussion will highlight the starting point, without question.

As far as Ron Paul...He didn't put down a litmus test of "You see this my way or you don't belong supporting me". Ron Paul also advocated disbanding the F.B.I.. I think he was just a hair shy of a full blown crack pot for that one. However, I don't need 100% absolute and total agreement with a man to support him. We need only agree on life values and core principles to live them by.

After all, if someone votes for a candidate because of agreement on a SPECIFIC issue? Oh Please....stay home. Be among those that say voting is worthless so don't bother. On the other hand, if one issue earns a vote by how it indicates they are likely to react to unknown issues? I'd call it a logical approach. That's just me tho..

Mileage does vary.....radically among some.

I did agree with Ron Paul, across the board on values and principles. That leaves room for disagreement on specific policy, if that isn't something folks here are readily aware of.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Maybe you are too sensitive? I have given you lots of stars so dont play the victim card. Anyway it just blows my mind how someone can associate snowden as a russian agent or traitor when he is the best thing that happened to mainstream america for a vveerrry long time. Forget ufo disclosure agents that have gotten laughed out of town.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join