It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Anomaly Looks Like A Crash Site - New Sonar Image

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

But is "a crash site" truly the only way to describe the feature? What evidence does Disclose.tv have that makes them believe "a crash site" is the only way to describe it?

I thought we had reconciled this to it being a region of that sea where various WWI battles had been fought with ships sunk and the picture of the "ship looking thingy" was really a gun turret fallen off the deck and leaning against the hull?

Ships "crash" to the ocean floor, sometimes gouging out great swaths of bottom as they glide to a stop. Underwater mud and metal hulls might stretch this out great distances.

I know there are a hundred threads on this. I did some work on one of them but can't even bring my self to look for it. It is buried under a ton of ATS...

ETA: Plus I think glaciers leave much longer tracks as they remain floating , dragging their arses on the bottom, sometimes for miles.
edit on 19-8-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

What I remember was it was concluded by those who know about ships, that no gun turant was ever made that large even the floating island things they used back then was to small. On top of that it IS stone. The rocks on top of it have been dated...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Interesting thought based on your reply, dry land when it was formed or crashed, Crashed and ancient people worshiped it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
While I would love this to be of extra terrestrial origins there area few simple little facts that no one seems to talk about that IMHO PROVES it is nothing more than rocks.

The Government has not commandeered the site. People are free to dive on it. Does anyone think for one second that if there was ANY chance of this be of ET origins that some wannabe selling a big story to the press would get to tell the world that ET came here?

No chance of this being alien in origin, none at all.

Are we sure that it has not been commandeered by the control of information? Are we sure that anyone can go there and dive on it? If so I wish someone would stick a camera in the hole they showed!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake

Major News - Baltic Anomaly Looks Like A Crash Site - NEW SONAR IMAGE

From the video at 0:18

I had a long skidmark on the bottom once. It was embarrassing when I went to the school pool because some older kids saw my undies in the changing room.

Oh, on topic? Sorry.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strewth
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Rest assured, I value your take on this topic and understand your conclusions. I am skeptical of the scientific community not unanimously putting this to bed and when that occurs, alarm bells ring with me.

Maybe it's not that important to the 'Scientific community'?
Perhaps they/we have better things to do with our time, such as research?

Google search the Fennoccandian ice sheet. that part of Europe is still rebounding from the weight of the ice sheet. It would seem, using the cutting tool of the venerable Mr Occam, that a glacial explanation is the best fit....far more interesting than pesky stone age aliens!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'll believe its a UFO when they show REAL pics of the thing, not artists interpetation, or sonar images
They said their divers been down there, wheres the pics?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, lots to look through. With the advances in sonar, also eagerly waiting an update on the supposed craft, and area.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm just saying why is it so unreasonable to think the rocks actually are glacial rocks or whatever that guy says they are but they wound up on top of the object after they were kicked up during whatever kind of event made the 900 ft gouge marks and took chunks out of the craft? oh that's right you don't believe in ufos so it couldn't be from that.

what do you think about the electronic interference experienced while over top of the object? any explanation for that?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This documentary has the signs of an epic publicity stunt to recover as much money possible for the investors after they realised they found rocks or nothing of significant importance.

Interesting to see who actually still believes that their is anything earth shattering that will be released by this documentary?

edit on 19-8-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CatherineWheel
You people just can't let this Baltic Anomaly die.

Can you?

Two stars! Thank you! You love me. You really love me!

And it was only a sentence or two.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Drop Stone, as the geological community calls them.

Picked up by a glacier, transported by it as it moves, and deposited when it melts.

Often seen, as here it seems, incorperated in fine grained oceanic sediments.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Sonar imagery is a dangerous thing. It gives people with vivid imaginations too much to talk about.

Next thing you know some spacecraft landed in the water in the Baltic Sea, even though UFO's don't exist.

Probably two giant mud balls on the sea floor.
edit on 20-8-2013 by CatherineWheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
You see what you want to see...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It was dumped from a soviet barge, it is not a ufo, many in the marine salvage world have known this for years.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why would a spaceship be made out of rock?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Sonar imagery is a dangerous thing. It gives people with vivid imaginations too much to talk about.

Next thing you know some spacecraft landed in the water in the Baltic Sea, even though UFO's don't exist.

Probably two giant mud balls on the sea floor.
edit on 20-8-2013 by CatherineWheel because: (no reason given)

I don't think this is a UFO but to say UFO's don't exist is ignorant....if something is flying and cannot be identified it is a UFO now in the sense of alien ufo's i would say do some research there is a lot of evidence that something is being covered up.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have some SONAR experience. I'm not saying it's not a crash site, but just from looking at the picture it looks like a ridge between two seamounts. No time to watch the video right now, I'll have to watch it later when I get a chance.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CatherineWheel

I'm sorry, was there some sort of proof debunking this? Do you have this proof? Please, share your infinite wisdom with the rest of the community rather than make hollow threats.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake

Major News - Baltic Anomaly Looks Like A Crash Site - NEW SONAR IMAGE

From the video at 0:18

In a video released today, the latest high dimensional images shows what can only be described as a crash site on the bottom of the Baltic Sea. Complete with gouge in a underwater mountain and the long skid mark on the sea floor. In this video you will hear the voices of diver Stefan Hodgeborn, Peter Lindberg and Dennis Asberg.

More at: Source

Wasn't released today, however, haven't seen this posted yet. I'm not well, versed in the info about it but it has caught my attention when first shared, figured the update would be relevant. With that it looks like there's more to it than previously thought, with the "long skid". As the update is describing more so the anomaly as a crash, what you say ATS?
edit on 19-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

The link won't let you enter if you're using an ad blocker...... Sites like that can kiss me where the sun don't shine, well it does if I leave my underwear off.......

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You people just can't let this Baltic Anomaly die.

Can you?

Never even heard of it before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join