It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice Please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

They sound like a bunch of freedom fighters to me... I don't think they'll have any beef with my peoples. Then again, I could just be being optimistic here... I'unno. I guess we'll see.

Actually, I'm not worried about the Muslims this time. I'm worried about the millions that hate them. Might turn out peaceful, might turn out deadly, with innocent people caught in the crossfire. Brrrrr!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Oooh I really grow mad goats when I read someone say "just finished school" and "just woke people up" in the same context.

You wont even BE YOU in 30 years.

What have you woken people up to?

Argh... back to the dark room for me...

Yeah? Tough.

Who are you to say who I'm going to be? You barely know anything about me. Just because you allowed the world to skew you from your original *self* doesn't mean all people will do the same.

I am doing, literally, nothing wrong here.

God help me for trying to make a difference.

You have no reason--or right--to be angry at me.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

They sound like a bunch of freedom fighters to me... I don't think they'll have any beef with my peoples. Then again, I could just be being optimistic here... I'unno. I guess we'll see.

Actually, I'm not worried about the Muslims this time. I'm worried about the millions that hate them. Might turn out peaceful, might turn out deadly, with innocent people caught in the crossfire. Brrrrr!

Thaaaat sounds a little more concerning.

My new peoples are talking out details now... apparently, they want it to be a "bike ride" up to DC, with American flags and such. A motorcycle ride.

I only have a regular bike. No motorcycle.

I'll find a way up there somehow.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join