It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Muhammad In Hell: To All Muslims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I agree. The often misquoted (due to a mistranslation] "Thou shalt not kill" is literally "You shall not do murder". There is a sharp difference between "murder" and a mere killing. Murder is always unjustifiable, the "shedding of innocent blood", resulting in "bloodguilt".

When someone else seeks to destroy YOUR life or family, whether physically, emotionally, or morally, they are no longer "innocent blood", they are fair game. Doesn't matter who or where they are, when THEY initiate conflict and discord, they'd better pack a lunch, because it's on.

I saw the video in the OP years ago. It was as disgusting then as it is now - it hasn't aged well. Lunacy like that is precisely why I cannot and will not identify myself as a Christian. I don't want to be associated with weird asses like that. My personal take is that such items are decidedly UNchristian, but if they want to own garbage like that, I have no problem walking the hell away from them. Rapidly.

People who put out crap like that are guilty of murder - they seek to destroy the lives (emotionally, if not otherwise) of strangers who have done them no harm. Yet they claim to do it out of "Christian charity" and some sort of misguided "love" for their fellow man? I can do without that sort of "love". If that is "Christianity", I want no part of it, nor have I anything to do with their "god" < lower case g for good reason. They break their own commandments, thinking they do so with impunity. When they die, they will no doubt be shocked at where they end up - and just who they see - and who they DON'T see - surrounding them.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

- Matthew 7:22-23

Fair warning - ANY who do atrocities, sew discord, create strife against those who have done you no harm "in the name of god", whether Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or what have you - you WILL find opposition in the likely, expected places... AND places you will not expect opposition to come from.

edit on 2013/8/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

meh.. same thing. u cannot kill anyone without replacing God as Judge. Judging another human, crossing the line of your own boundary of flesh to inflict harm within the boundary of another who has not consented to such.

It's not the same thing at all and you're not replacing the Lord as judge. Sacrificing your life to protect the life of another. Jesus himself said there was no greater love than to give your life for your friends. Would you sacrifice yourself to save your wife and children? A brother or sister? If you fail your family then you fail the Royal Law.

the Holy Spirit can come over you and save you from accosters etc and may kill those unjust accosters through you. many ppl have blackouts etc when this happens.. a different type of superhuman strength can emerge.

That isn't scriptural.

but note that Jesus didnt even want himself defended. his was a strong message against killing.. he had to portray Not Even self defense to negate the qualities of the animal that would come after him. a stark contrast in every way. he advocates moving away from materialism, and warns not to fight/kill in his name.

He didn't need to be defended, he is the perfect lawyer. His strongest message (The Royal Law) was to treat others the way you would want others to treat you, this is the other side of "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth". If you don't want someone to beat the stuffing out of you and take your things, don't do it to someone else.

"Guard the doors of your mouth from she who lies in your bosom".

Thought is the parent of action.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

i have said the same thing. and acknowledge y some will look for the significance between the words kill and murder. self defence is also allowed. and literalised the actions of the Holy Spirit to act through self defense.. and not always through divine intervention.. but also through destiny. as it may be a necessary experience for the person's path. it is as scriptural as karma. instant karma. destiny can lead an unjust person to cross ur path and in trying to mete out their injustice upon u, cross the final line and meet their end by your hands.

the defence i was refering to regarding Jesus is physical defence. as in using swords to fight and wound others. Jesus ensured that he instructed his disciples not to fight for him.. physically.
edit on 20-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join