It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Muhammad In Hell: To All Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That was just.... that was sick... that stuff is not even defensible...
edit on 19-8-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Christ DID teach people to kill.He said that every man should hold a sword and kill all of his enemies, and if he didn't have one, then he should sell whatever he had to get one.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Yes I did listen, for all those that think I didn't.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

Christ DID teach people to kill.He said that every man should hold a sword and kill all of his enemies, and if he didn't have one, then he should sell whatever he had to get one.

did he say go kill with the sword? 2 swords only? there are many references to swords made by Christ. double-edged swords in particular. it has symbolic meaning.

quote where Jesus says 'Go and kill with your enemies with 2 swords'

Jesus was a blessing for the faithful and a curse to the disbelievers in Christ. this is the double-edged sword, the paradox of faith.. what some call contradiction and hypocrisy. but for fairness to prevail, those who do good must be rewarded and those who do evil.. MUST be punished. if u are tempted to pick up a sword to use for taking life in Jesus/God's name, not only have you disobeyed the commandment "Thou Shalt not Kill". but you've chosen your own fate.. it's a trap!

"Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."(Matthew 26:52)

live by the sword.. die by the sword.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I thought the whole point of Jesus coming was to remove the curse of the law? That's what Paul says at least.

Galatians 3
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”

So basically you're saying that Jesus came to remove the curse of those who did not follow the law with the curse of those who do not follow him? Why wouldn't Jesus just get rid of curses altogether?
edit on 19-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hmm. Hell.

Most Christians have no idea what hell even is. So i'll clue those in who obviously fail at reading the OT. Hell, is the Hellenized version of sheol. Sheol is "the Grave". Hell is the grave. The "lake of fire" comes from Gehenna which was a garbage dump outside Jerusalem in ancient times, and it was the task of some to take torches with pitch and burn the garbage and they'd walk a ring around Gehenna and burn the trash so it looked like a lake of fire.

So, those who do not make the cut, end up in the universal trash dump with the Fallen Ones who rebelled, and this is the second death and this one is forever. You cease to exist to God, and anyone whoever knew you, no longer remembers you and you are forgotten forever in the darkness of death.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by beezzer

It may not be defensible, but we can find forgiveness for the weak.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Perhaps we can forgive them - and then encourage them to go peddle their filth someplace else?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

perhaps I should have said sane rather than defensible....

dont know what the OP is trying to save Muslims from..... if they were trying to save muslims from getting anywhere near a christian I would say that would work wonderfully.... who wants to be around demon possessed people?

Forgiveness... they need a whole hell of a lot more than that, and certainly not from any human being

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Wow, how many times does one need to say Amen? Three times? What if I only say it twice? What about four times? People like you are the reason Christians are mocked. As a Christian, let me ask you a question.... Do you honestly believe in your heart that you will win any souls by making yourself out to be insane, and then telling people that in order to be like you, they need to repeat after you and ask Jesus into their heart?? You are doing far more harm to the cause of Jesus Christ than you are doing good. Perhaps you should rethink your strategy.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Perhaps we can forgive them - and then encourage them to go peddle their filth someplace else?

Hatred ignored, only strengthens it. In my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

if they were trying to save muslims from getting anywhere near a christian I would say that would work wonderfully.... who wants to be around demon possessed people?

Now now. There are plenty of 'demon possessed muslims' to go around ....
Islamist Mob Parade Nuns Around in Cairo as Prisoners of 'War'

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I thought the whole point of Jesus coming was to remove the curse of the law? That's what Paul says at least.

Galatians 3
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”

So basically you're saying that Jesus came to remove the curse of those who did not follow the law with the curse of those who do not follow him? Why wouldn't Jesus just get rid of curses altogether?
edit on 19-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

i would say i answered that in the very quote.. but i will answer it for the piece on Galatians that you posted.

I believe this Law and Book of Law, are not the same as God's Law. what is being described is like those who think themselves righteous because they obey the Book of Law (Politics). they may not be doing anything illegal.. but legal does not naturally imply. moral.. good.. compassion, ethic or any of the things that are of righteousness.

indeed a man can follow the Book of the Law and be quite wicked, and greedy.. creating crony capitalism etc. cheating his workforce of a fair wage, cheating on his wife etc etc.

so there is a difference between the Book of Law and Righteousness in Faith. i believe this, which u have taken out of context is what is being described.

Galatians 3 New International Version (NIV) Faith or Works of the Law 3 You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?[a] 4 Have you experienced so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5 So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? 6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[c] 7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. 10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one. 21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

See it says the Law(political Law) for ruling nations was derived from teachings of the Spirit. hence you have God in the constitution etc. and the scripture asks your very same question and answers it for you..

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come.

so those who live righteously may be judged by the self righteous political law enforcers, and others who persecute them. but those who live righteously will be lifted above those who obeyed only political law. in effect.. you cannot go to God and in your defence say.. "i have never done anything illegal" it will not save you. what God wants is ethics, morality, compassion, empathy etc.

thus those who do wickedness will be punished so that those who do good can be rewarded. it wont be fair to those who made the effort to live righteous to reward those who didnt even try the same.
edit on 19-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This is truth, there are mystics to be found throughout the Christian world and I believe this woman is one such, she has been chosen by the holy spirit and though her word's won't sway many they will sway some and to save a single soul know matter how bad a person before is more than anything else.

I wish I was strong enough to live what is believe as a Christian (and was worthy to call myself a Christian).

Thank you S+F.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

if they were trying to save muslims from getting anywhere near a christian I would say that would work wonderfully.... who wants to be around demon possessed people?

Now now. There are plenty of 'demon possessed muslims' to go around ....
Islamist Mob Parade Nuns Around in Cairo as Prisoners of 'War'

perhaps you should post that in the thread where the Muslims said that was a beautiful thing....

perfect thread to put that in.... start up a wonderful debate with those who endorse it!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

This is truth, there are mystics to be found throughout the Christian world and I believe this woman is one such, she has been chosen by the holy spirit and though her word's won't sway many they will sway some and to save a single soul know matter how bad a person before is more than anything else.

I wish I was strong enough to live what is believe as a Christian (and was worthy to call myself a Christian).

Thank you S+F.

you have made a wish for this.. it will come to you if you really want it. look, listen and observe. do not miss the calling when it comes to you. listen to the faint voice and let it be your guide. trust it and it will reveal more of itself to you as you become more courageous and understanding. pray for knowledge, pray for wisdom, pray for revelation.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hatred ignored, only strengthens it. In my humble opinion.

You know - I agree - little bit

I'm not religious - but, I know nasty when I see it - doesn't matter where it comes from or who it's aimed at

I think ignoring stuff works out kinda sorta - but, I also think there's something to be said for lighting candles against the darkness

We should speak up when something (or someone) is out of line

Sometimes, when we're quiet - people get away with murder

IMHO

:-)

edit on 8/19/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If this becomes the face of christianity, I'm going full-on wiccan.

(I think God would understand)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical

ya i noticed...

Have a coffee and watch the video though... You can't miss this one...

I've watched it like three times already...

Well, I managed to get through about twenty seconds before I pressed "Mute" and about two minutes before I shut it down. I kinda missed the message, because I kept thinking about Engrish.com.

OP -- you do more damage than good when you post rubbish like this. I bet even a Muslim who was on the verge of converting to Christianity would laugh this off.

Okay, explain this Engrish thing, it makes no sense. Lol

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This is what I find... at least to some degree.... when you let their hatred suck you in thinking to fight against it, they just try and suck you into their darkness....

you go in strong emotionally, and leave drained... every single time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join