It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Muhammad In Hell: To All Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Muhammad was decieved and lied to by Satan by allowing him to spread false doctrines threw Muhammad and promising him a kingdom just as Satan tried to deceive Jesus by promising him a kingdom. Satan is a lier and master of deceptions and illusions which he uses to capture them and entangle them to do his will.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

no.. God of the Christian Bible and Allah are one and the same. the people in the region of islam got certain parts of the story of the family tree of divinity while the christians got another set. both can be put together. minus muhammad. and there will be found no contradiction. those who follow muhammad and do not read their koran for instruction from Allah are victims of a wedge being drawn between them and salvation. we must accept that God sent his Son and only through his death was the pathway back to God opened up.

we are warned not to speak against Jesus and that any who speaks against Jesus is a false prophet. muhammad blasphemes the whole thing.. including the Holy Trinity.. which is a real concept and very true. muslims who adhere to muhammad have exchanged the truth of christ for a lie by one who hijacked a claim to divinity for material gain.

all of the prophets can be traced through the family tree of divinity, sons of sons of sons.. but muhammad is a falsified prophet with no mention by Allah in listing the prophets. an orphan, a liar and a murderer. never performed any miracles. and his fruit kill eachother today and also kill christians. you shall know them by their fruit.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

No hypocrisy and people who talk the talk but won't walk it is what drives people away from Christianity, what I posted is a reality check.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

I'm a native person from some remote place on earth. I never heard about JC, am I going to hell? Its not my fault no missionaries ever found my tribe.

That question is answered in a film I watched recently...

"The Encounter" is about five strangers who find themselves stranded at a mysterious diner with a man who somehow has all of the answers to their problems.

Melisa: But surely no one would choose that if they knew you really existed?

Jesus: Not so, nobody goes into hell blindfolded. In one way or another, I've revealed myself to everyone.

Melisa: But if they could just see you...

Jesus: Not even that would be enough. Look at satan, he stood before me in the very throne room of God. But he thought the beauty and the power bestowed was somehow earned. Gave himself over to pride. Scratch any sin and just below the surface you'll find pride... Source

"I'm a gentleman Nick, I'll never force myself on you or anyone.

Nick, what would be more unjust and unfair, for me to steal you at the moment of your death and force you to live in my presence and in my will for all eternity.

Hell on the other hand is a place where you'll be completely free from all of my "though shalt nots"... FOREVER."

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have yet to see you "BLOW THE TOP OFF OF MANY SUBJECT" as your introduction post said. All I've seen is the same thing every Christian says or thinks.

If you want to blow the top off of subjects you may want to be a little more original and add more substance to your threads, because so far you aren't cutting it.
edit on 19-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

thanks.. looks entertaining.. gonna hit the sack watching the encounter now.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

God don't like ugly...By backing this sort of propaganda and attempting to use it as a tool for (lack of a better term)evangelizing, is like beating a horse to submit them to your will, fear mongering, and slandering...I truly believe this is not an example of the way that Christ intended that his word be spread...Prayers that you find a better way to spread the word of Jesus Christ...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I heard Jesus gave him the message to pass on, right after
they got done hanging out with Hitler, Stalin and a bunch
of other folks who are indirectly responsible for the murder
of billions over the years. yeah still immoral, Jesus is no better
or worse than any other suppose messiah out there. they
are what they are, con men who made the worst mistakes
in history.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
I heard Jesus gave him the message to pass on, right after
they got done hanging out with Hitler, Stalin and a bunch
of other folks who are indirectly responsible for the murder
of billions over the years. yeah still immoral, Jesus is no better
or worse than any other suppose messiah out there. they
are what they are, con men who made the worst mistakes
in history.

you forgot we killed christ and freed the murderer barabas in his place.

we chose to interpret and believe what we wanted. and still do. Jesus NEVER taught anyone to kill. that part is allll us!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh... my... god...

Have you even watched the video you posted?!

You can't be serious!
This is TOO funny. I'm actually laughing at it, it's hilarious.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your avatar quote:

"I love you!"

Is that just a facade or do those words actually mean something?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You have some very serious issues to deal with.
This video is obviously the work of someone who needs extreme psychiatric help.

Å99

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

So I can't have a sense of humor? The video is pretty funny in my opinion because it's obviously a joke, right? If not, they need help because that is not normal.

Your signature quote:

religions destroy spirituality

What is something you believe that Christianity doesn't teach? Can you answer that, or is your signature just a facade?

Yes, I love you, but you hold some very bipolar and contradictory beliefs.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Oh... my... god...

Have you even watched the video you posted?!

You can't be serious!
This is TOO funny. I'm actually laughing at it, it's hilarious.

Lmao... See what i was saying?

Theres no way he watched it... If he did, he wouldn't have posted it

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

OK. I watched your video.

Its a "translation" of a soundtrack over the top of a picture from a horror film. The soundtrack is of a wailing woman talking in Korean. The "translation" may well be complete and utter BS for all we know, and unless someone on ATS who is neutral to these religious arguments and speaks Korean can stand to listen to it all the way through - and lets face it, you'd have to be a masochist to listen to more than a couple of minutes of it - we'll never know if its accurate.

However, I am concerned more for you, and heres why;

You talk about Jesus, and sin, but here you are sinning!

The bible teaches people to beware of false prophets and yet here you are celebrating one - a person who claims to be able to hear what is being said in hell - and spreading their word. How is that just and, as a christian, why are you spreading the gospel of a false prophet? It is God's prerogative to judge, not yours.

Jesus taught people to turn the other cheek and forgive, and yet here you are condemning those who follow the Muslim faith to hell. Is that following Jesus' teachings?

Muslims revere Jesus as a prophet - one of the highest ranking in their religion - the spirit of God who walked the earth, a messiah, the saviour of the Children of Israel who preceeded Mohammed but also who taught the same basic path as Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and several others. Allah is simply a word for God. The same God you worship.

So why would God condemn one of the divine prophets to hell?

Your doctrine here is blinded by hate and the inability to accept, forgive and acknowledge that only God has the right to judge and that, I'm afraid, is a sin of the highest order.

I wish you well in your spiritual journey, but I think you have some obstacles in the road to overcome.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

If it's a joke, it's hilarious.

But if it's for real.... I don't know what to say. It's pretty disturbing to think someone would make a video like that and actually be serious about it. I wouldn't be surprised if it is though, religion can do some pretty crazy stuff to your head.
edit on 19-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

you should know that a prophet of God would have great wisdom and not be brutish. he would most certainly be able to read and write.

The wisdom of a prophet is not their own, but is granted by God.
Perhaps you think God first needs to be impressed by a mans wisdom before choosing him for prophethood. But it, doesn't work that way.

As for being "brutish", Jesus himself was being "brutish" when he flipped over the money changers tables and chased them away with a make-shift whip, don't you think?

Also, nowhere is it written that prophets need to be able to read and write.... so you have invented your own conditions regarding prophetic qualities. Even if Mohammad happened to be a great scholar, you would have still written him off as a fake... because you don't accept his message.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The problem with saying that Mohammad is in Hell and somehow sending a message, is to me that there was no actual such person, and is just a Character that the Arabs made up to create a religion to compete with Christianity and the religion of the Old Testament (which to be fair, I think is also mostly fictional).
edit on 19-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Muslims revere Jesus as a prophet - one of the highest ranking in their religion - the spirit of God who walked the earth, a messiah, the saviour of the Children of Israel who preceeded Mohammed but also who taught the same basic path as Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and several others. Allah is simply a word for God. The same God you worship.

Muslims are required by their religion to revere Jesus, as the Messiah. In fact, one can’t call himself a “Muslim” if he opposes Jesus. Yet, some misguided Christians will do anything to discount Jesus’ status in Islam and try and keep Jesus all to themselves. They refuse to accept that the same Jesus is the Messiah in another religion, that they perceive as rivaling their own.

edit on 19-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

I could not bear to watch no more than 30 seconds of the video you posted. It was vile and IMO evil...
A mature Christian is able to talk about their own faith without having to put down another's faith and religion. It is things such as that video which drives people away from Christianity not towards it...

edit on 8/18/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/18/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

well phrased Shells
thanks

its not easy to "place something what is bétter next to another" , to let that person to choose,
instead of "try descredit the thing you dont agree with" and so fórcing the other to a certain choice

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join