It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Muhammad In Hell: To All Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Go to this YouTube URL link to hear message and make your decision: m.youtube.com...

I hope the Lord Jesus Christ blesses you and opens up your eyes, I apologize for your lost of Muhammad , but take heed to the warning he gave.

If you truly want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior and be set free from sin repeat this prayer with all your heart, Lord Jesus in a sinner, forgive me from all my sins, wash me clean and send your Holy Spirit into my temple and create within me a new heart, I fully accept your gift of life that you gave by dying on the cross for the sins of the world and arising on the third day, Lord strengthen me for we are living in hard times and open my eyed so the tricks and deceptions of Satan are revealed to me and so I may not fall in his trap, I pray all these things in your Holy name Jesus Christ the Son of the Great I Am God Almighty in whom you sit on the right hand of Amen Amen and Amen
edit on 19-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
yaaaaaawwwn ... yet another biased , hate filled attempt at propaganda... how tiresome ....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Why is it, 2WitnessesArrived, that you intend to attack another mans religion and promoting yours instead of attacking the evil in the world ? Forget about whatever your brother may be. Whether he is Muslim, Jewish, or Christian we should be uniting spreading peace instead of attacking each other. Did you know that your Muslim friends believe in Jesus as well ? I am not Christian nor am I Muslim but I see great comparison between the two. Why not learn from eachother ? God bless.

The creator is watching.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Michael jackson was your jesus

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Pure christian propaganda...

This belongs in the trash bin... Though the video is highly amusing!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I don't understand why people would not research their threads and post more information. It would be a better thread if he can present a skeptical view than a YouTube video.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by joshuaislord

I'm not trying to attack any religion, I'm trying to help those within. I know Muslims believe in Jesus, but believing isn't enough, for the bible says the demons also believe and they tremble at the name of Jesus Christ. One must accept him as their lord or savior or they will be doomed.
edit on 18-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Did you actually watch the video or just google muhammad in hell and link the first video you found?

I had to watch it twice because it was bloody funny!!

If you want to promote your religion use scripture... Not youtube

Theres far too many youtube prophets on ATS as it is...

Think i'll go watch it again

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Can't wait to JC ( we're pretty close, that's his close friends call him) comes back his little vaca and set the record straight.

I got a question for you op. I'm a native person from some remote place on earth. I never heard about JC, am I going to hell? Its not my fault no missionaries ever found my tribe. I just prayed to that big bright ball in the sky.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I could not bear to watch no more than 30 seconds of the video you posted. It was vile and IMO evil...
A mature Christian is able to talk about their own faith without having to put down another's faith and religion. It is things such as that video which drives people away from Christianity not towards it...

edit on 8/18/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/18/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well, I'd have to say that being a Pastor or Rabbi or Cleric is no defense against mental illness. It can strike anyone, anywhere, it seems. Even someone in South Korea who may very sincerely believe that is something experienced. I hope the Pastor there seeks some outside counseling to gain perspective..(at the very least).

Just one Rabbit's opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by joshuaislord

I'm not trying to attack any religion, I'm trying to help those within. I know Muslims believe in Jesus, but believing isn't enough, for the bible says the demons also believe and they tremble at the name of Jesus Christ. One must accept him as their lord or savior or they will be doomed.
edit on 18-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

But the Muslims are waiting for Christ to return so he can lead them and the Christians against the anti-Christ. Besides how does this person know what Muhammad looks like? Did it the though that a person in HELL may be lying when they said they were Muhammad.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

edit on 19-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
have no idea if the woman is genuine.. most likely not.. but i cant say.

what i can say though.. is this..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the problem is in mouhammad's teachings which deny christ as a son of God when surah 19 is clear by allah himself claiming Jesus as his Son come to show us the way.

muhammad was an orphan.. as such he has no claim to the family tree of divinity. and his instructions seem to prove that he and his followers are not like Christ.

"Thou Shalt not Kill" is Allah's law. any man telling u to do otherwise and kill others for differences in faith/religion is not of God.

beware muslims who tell you that you must convert to islam to take a muslim wife. it is a lie. they will do anything including lie to get converts. this Jesus also warned about those who are liars and murderers.
edit on 19-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Does the OP have any real substance to add to this thread, or is this yet another venue for nonsense?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

Everyone has a chance to accept before they die, God always finds a way to get the gospel to them rather it be a personel experience or whatever.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Those of Islam.. Obey only Allah and heed not the words of Muhammad. words of nonsense and ignorance.. you should know that a prophet of God would have great wisdom and not be brutish. he would most certainly be able to read and write.. these things will come easy to him as all things. and he will be master of all that he partakes. these are attributes of a prophet and one who understands the mysteries having been revealed to him.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So let me see if I got this, are muslims supposed to heed warning with the english translation on a youtube video, spoken in Korean?

I would be more concerned on why she was in hell in the first place.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
the problem is in Muhammad's teachings which deny Christ as a son of God when surah 19 is clear by Allah himself claiming Jesus as his Son come to show us the way.

That is correct...

Religion is a massive LIE masquerading as the truth...

God is NOT the author of Religion.

South Korean pastor, Bo Ra Choi has seen visions of hell for several years. She has seen many people in hell. She saw Muhammad suffering in hell.

Pastor Bo Ra Choi words convey a powerful statement as to the AGONY that the False Prophet Muhammad is enduring. Each Soul that enters hell because they followed the lie of Islam increases Muhammad's suffering. In the video Muhammad begs those being mislead by Satan through Islam to flee Islam and follow the Divine Son of GOD JESUS CHRIST.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

It is a wake up call, without the actual experience. Let me break it down this way, people don't realize what they have or had the chance to have untill its lost forever. People in hell didn't realize what they lost by not accepting Jesus Christ untill their salvation is lost forever. People in prison for don't realize what's at stake by commiting the crime, untill their freedom is lost for a long period or time or forevor.

If you truly want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior and be set free from sin repeat this prayer with all your heart, Lord Jesus in a sinner, forgive me from all my sins, wash me clean and send your Holy Spirit into my temple and create within me a new heart, I fully accept your gift of life that you gave by dying on the cross for the sins of the world and arising on the third day, Lord strengthen me for we are living in hard times and open my eyed so the tricks and deceptions of Satan are revealed to me and so I may not fall in his trap, I pray all these things in your Holy name Jesus Christ the Son of the Great I Am God Almighty in whom you sit on the right hand of Amen Amen and Amen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join