It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Will

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Name is Will, been reading this sight, well not long after it was started. I've been in Oregon, Florida, Missouri, Utah, Idaho...sever coughing fit..was not a conspiracy.... as i wrote, just my being a smoker and not taking care of this body for many many years.I'm 34 i'm on vinelink, i never tried to hid what or who i am. Didn't finish the state list but i think you get the idea i been a few places.
I think iv'e posted here a long time ago but it was a 1 liner about a military drill. I have no consipracy's to share, and currently no info to add to any ongoing investigation's. I have however enjoyed this site for many many years. I take the info given and do my own research.
For the many years of topics i have enjoyed ever second of research after it all. Do i know some are trash without a doubt, but then there are the ones that have...well beef. It's really been a blast looking into those, thank you. So my ending to this is pretty simple, thank you for giving me things to explore and form my own opinions on over the years, its been very nice.

After all these years of not posting i posted for a lot of reasons, main one would be the post about Micheal Hastings. 2 people on these forums spent an incredible amount of time breaking it down. It was impressive and i enjoyed there varied aproice to it. Just made me want to at least have the option to say thank you. A lot of time and energy is spent on some of the subjects i keep an eye one so figured least i could do is register to say thank you for the info.
edit on 18-8-2013 by madwilly because: the reason i posted after all these years.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome Will.

I hope you enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole that is ATS.

Cirque

new topics

join