It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam's Incorruptible Qur'an Is Corrupt

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ruling the world is a little ambiguous because when looking at scriptures and the world empires they were in that area of the world .Rome never ruled North America and there are other places that seemed to be untouched by the other world powers marked out in scripture .In the Vid it talks about the Ottoman Empire coming to life again .The agreement the Anti-Christ will sign with the Jews .I think there is something to the effect that Jerusalem is where they want to headquarter themselves . a reply to: DarknStormy

ETA ..Yes with the current system in place they cant but the current system is in a big bunch of trouble .I am surprised it has hung on this long . But no body seen the too big to fail bailouts the banks got .There is a whole bunch of things going on just trying to keep the scam going .Recently they got caught selling billions of US bonds to a country that cant afford them ...It has become a money laundering system that is going to crash .

edit on 19-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You are correct that there are many Christians that think this way or that way using lots of different doctrines .Christianity is mostly denominational and each one has it's own pet doctrine .From what I can tell Islam is a divided group as well .As for the anti-Christ it's hard to say if they will be a Jew or a Arab .But they are going to deceive many .Not all , but many . A Christian who is paying attention wont be looking hear or there for Jesus when he returns .Because the next one to show up on the scene will be The Antichrist . a reply to: sk0rpi0n

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

As for the anti-Christ it's hard to say if they will be a Jew or a Arab

If the anti-Christ is going to impersonate the real Christ, he isn't going to be Arab. No Jew would follow or listen to an Arab claiming to be the Messiah....but they most definitely would listen to a Jew claiming to be the Messiah.

Besides...
1. Muslims know that Jesus is already the Messiah.
2. Muslims know that the Messiah will never claim to be God.
3. Muslims will never worship a man as God.

But Jews who are still waiting for Messiah, will be open to accepting a fellow Jew as Messiah.
Christians who already worship a man as God, would be most likely to worship the anti-Christ, a man...as God.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There is a correlation between the Jewish Messiah and the Islamic Madi is there not ? To me ,looking at end times I have had a hard time drawing to a conclusion with what rolls some of the different actors are going to perform .It's like looking at the different Tribulation (pre-mid-post) ....One way I have found to look at is is in a pre-wrath scenario .So in actually it matters not that there is a great tribulation going to go on but that I may witness it but not be troubled by it .Others will be trying to hide themselves and wishing they were dead but I don't think I will suffer those things .I mean to flee to the mountains when you see the abomination of desolation sitting in the Temple doesn't fit any other place then Jerusalem . I live in Canada and about 4000 miles from the mountains .The world power that is going to rise will do so in that area of the world .I cant see that being Israel or Syria or other countries so the revived Ottoman Empire fits the beast .The small horn ..Turkey ... a reply to: sk0rpi0n

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
There is a correlation between the Jewish Messiah and the Islamic Madi is there not ?

There could be a co-relation between the Mahdi and the rider on the white horse called ''faithful and true''. He isn't called a prophet or messiah...but just seems to be an endimes hero who will punish evil. That rider cannot be Jesus because Jesus is mentioned by name in the same book. So no reason to speak about Jesus in code. So christianity, like Islam also has two end times heroes....Jesus and ''faithful and true'' who muslims interpret as the Mahdi, ''the rightly guided one''.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Ibeing Israel or Syria or other countries so the revived Ottoman Empire fits the beast .The small horn ..Turkey ... a reply to: sk0rpi0n

actually , it is going to be Jerusalem. The city Jerusalem surprisingly is NOT mentioned by name in revelations. I have made detailed threads backed up 100% by biblical scripture showing how Jerusalem is the whore of revelation. Turkey being the beast is the imagination of somebody who expects Islam to be the end times bad guy.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This vid might lend some better info between Islam and the bible from a Christian perspective
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

edit on 19-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The Mahdi has nothing to do with the Jewish Messiah except to fight against the Jewish Messiah. Now as for the Beasts, can you fit any of the descriptions with the countries you believe are the beasts? Because to be honest with you, the description of the 1st and 2nd beasts actually suggests that England and the USA or the leaders of those two countries are the beasts.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: sk0rpi0n

sorry, cant watch videos. Try and explain your points in your own words.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The Beast is a world (the middle east) world power .The vid I posted earlier had some scriptures describing it . The US /UK do not fit into the Biblical Narrative unless you apply them as the nations that live carelessly near the seas . a reply to: DarknStormy

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

white horse
This white horse is the first of four horses of different colors, similar to the horses seen by Zechariah (Zec. Zec. 1:8; Zec. 6:2-6).1 See Zechariah’s Horses for a discussion of the relationship between Zechariah’s visions and the horsemen shown John. Within the context of the book of Revelation, white represents righteousness. “The white horse . . . emerges as an emblem of righteousness, though there is no guarantee that the righteousness is more than apparent.”2

he who sat on it
The similarities between this rider and Christ are striking:

Riding a White Horse - Both ride upon a white horse indicating victory (Rev. Rev. 6:2+; Rev. 19:11+).
Wearing a Crown - Both wear a crown (Rev. Rev. 6:2+; Rev. 19:12+). (But Christ wears multiple crowns.)
Overcome - Both are “overcomers”—victorious in their pursuits (Rev. Rev. 6:2+; John John 16:33; 1Jn. 1Jn. 4:4; Rev. Rev. 3:21+; Rev. 17:14+).
Even so, this is not the white horse which carries He who is Faithful and True in Revelation Rev. 19:11+. For it is the Lamb who has just loosed the first seal sending this horseman out. It violates all logic for the same person to be opening the seal and sending himself forth.3 “Moreover, it would be inappropriate to have an angelic being call forth Christ or his servants.”4 If Christ rides forth here, who is it that remains in heaven to open the remaining seals?5 This rider carries a bow whereas Christ’s weapon is a sword (Rev. Rev. 2:12+; Rev. 19:15+). This rider is alone whereas Christ is followed by the armies in heaven also riding on white horses (Rev. Rev. 19:14+). Finally, this rider sets forth at the beginning of the Tribulation whereas Christ rides forth at its end.

In light of related passages, it seems best to understand this rider as representing a movement which ultimately culminates in the one whom Jesus described:6 “I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive” (John John 5:43). To an unsuspecting world he looks like Messiah, the political savior of mankind, yet he is a deceiver, the anti- or pseudo-Christ. Here is documented the initial appearance of the figure of the Antichrist upon the stage of world history. Although there will be numerous false messiahs down through history, none as convincing and successful as this final figure.7 The Restrainer has been taken out of the way so that the Antichrist, the son of perdition, might be revealed in his own time (2Th. 2Th. 2:6-7). He is the one who will be destroyed with the breath of the mouth of the Lamb (2Th. 2Th. 2:8; Rev. Rev. 19:20+). The church has already been taken up for she watches for Christ, not Antichrist. See Rapture, Imminency.

The beginning of birth pangs of Matthew Mat. 24:1 and the first four seals of Revelation Rev. 6:1+ are the same thing and will occur during the first half of the seven years of the 70th week. In light of the fact that the beginning of birth pangs will involve false messiahs, it would appear that the rider of the first seal will be a false messiah. . . . Since, . . . God’s Holy Spirit has the function of restraining humanity’s lawlessness, and since the Antichrist will be the ultimate expression of human lawlessness, it would appear that Paul was indicating in 2 Thessalonians 2Th. 2:6-8 that the restraining work of the Holy Spirit is the restraint that prevents the Antichrist from being revealed until the right time. The Holy Spirit will continue that restraining work until He, as the restrainer, is removed, at which time the Antichrist will be revealed. Since, as noted earlier, only God has the authority to remove the Holy Spirit’s restraint, and since the Antichrist will be revealed once that restraint is removed, we can conclude that it will be through divine activity that the Antichrist will be turned loose to conquer the world. . . . It is important to note that God declared He will raise up the foolish, idol shepherd (Zec. Zec. 11:16).8

The rider on the white horse is more probably to be identified as the Antichrist. If this is not Antichrist, then Revelation does not place Antichrist on the scene of events before the middle of Daniel’s Seventieth Week (in Rev. Rev. 13:1+), and the rider is virtually unidentifiable.9
a reply to: sk0rpi0n www.biblestudytools.com...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The Beast is a world (the middle east) world power
yes. The ''beast'' is going to be a continuation of babylonian empire in the middle east. First Google a map of the ancient kingdom of babylon. Then open a new window and google ''eretz israel''. See anything similar? That will explain why Israel of all countries are likened to Babylon. Israel=beast. Jerusalem = whore that sits on the beast...i.e Jerusalem is the whore, the capital sitting on the beast aka ISRAEL.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
@the2ofusr1.....I wasnt speaking of the white horseman of the four horsemen. Rather, I was referring to the other white horseman that the bible speaks of. You do know there are TWO white horsemen, right. Hint : Revelation 14.

edit on 19-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I know that The Anti-Christ will be the next one on the scene and he will deceive the many ... a reply to: sk0rpi0n

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n
That will explain why Israel of all countries are likened to Babylon..

Some make a good case for MECCA to be Babylon.

edit on 5/19/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Have you ever thought why the name of Abram changed to Abraham ! Jews claim as they have written in their Torah the name of Sarai changed to Sarah. Why are so insistent on the letter "heth". And why is so insistence that Jews say the letter were given to Sarai. mother of Ishaq. And it is related to covenant.

YOu as a muslim believe that Abraham was ordered to behead Ishmael not Ishaq. This can be proven in Torah too !

Jews are so insistent to say the letter "h" which is the fifth letter of Hebrew belongs to Abraham and Sarai.
Should not you as a muslim ponder over it !

Who are those five glory ones that Jews are insisted to say it is from Ishaq.
Why you as a muslim do not think about those five glory ones from Ishmael as you believe !!
edit on 19-5-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The Beast is a world (the middle east) world power .The vid I posted earlier had some scriptures describing it . The US /UK do not fit into the Biblical Narrative unless you apply them as the nations that live carelessly near the seas . a reply to: DarknStormy

Umm they do fit into the narrative because revelation doesn't actually say where the beasts come from, it only describes their attributes and the attributes of the 1st and 2nd beast possibly describe England and USA who both have contributed in one way or the other to the establishment and protection of Godless Israel.

edit on 19-5-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I found this vid explaining the early history of Islam and how the Quran contradicts its self

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Torah says that the older son (first son) is prior. Jews say covenant was given to Ishaq only and Ishmael can not be concluded in thr covenant. While Ishmael was the first and older son and Jews say only twelve sons were given to Ishmael !
Torah says Abraham was ordered to behead his only son while Ishaq was born after Ishmael and he was not the only son.
This is how jews contradict themselve

Twelve princes are born from descendants of Bmadmad from Ishmael. And the letter "h" which was given to Abraham is a sign of five glory names from Ishmael who was about to get beheaded. H is the fifth hebrew alphabet. Those five ones are Muhammad, Fatima,Ali,Hassan,Hussain.
edit on 20-5-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Woops repeated !

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join