It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam's Incorruptible Qur'an Is Corrupt

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

... refuse to look at the obvious problems that Islam and the Qu'ran and Muhammad have?

People who set out looking to find "problems" would see "problems" anywhere they look. Especially people who trawl anti-Islamic websites looking to find problems.

YOU seem to confidently assume that your special take on Christianity is somehow superior to that of CHristians who have, for over 2,000 years, diligently studies the bible and made it the foundation of their spiritual life. Dude ... you do exactly what you just sneered at the OP for doing.

Most of the time, my 'take' has to do with the way words and phrases in the English language are interpreted.
For example, contrary to most Christians... I interpret "being of God" and "being God Himself" as being two completely different things. People who childishly insist that the words being sent OF God actually means Jesus was God himself aren't worth my time. Its not even a theological issue, but basic grammar.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

YOU seem to confidently assume that your special take on Christianity is somehow superior to that of CHristians who have, for over 2,000 years, diligently studies the bible and made it the foundation of their spiritual life. Dude ... you do exactly what you just sneered at the OP for doing.

Thats rich coming from someone who - contrary to Christianity - believes Adam and Noah and all those other folks were myths. And then you have your beliefs regarding Moses and Abraham.

So actually, it is YOU who are assuming that your special take on Christianity is somehow superior to that of CHristians who have, for over 2,000 years, diligently studied the bible and made it the foundation of their spiritual life.

But let me guess... those Christians are wrong and only you are correct?
edit on 20-9-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
People who set out looking to find "problems" would see "problems" anywhere they look.

No need to put problems in quotes ... there are serious problems with Muhammad and the Qu'ran. Its not a matter of seeing problems because someone wants to ... it's a matter of seeing problems BECAUSE THEY ARE THERE.

Especially people who trawl anti-Islamic websites looking to find problems.

You'd call any website that exposes Islams flaws .. 'anti-islamic'.

Y I interpret "being of God" and "being God Himself" as being two completely different things.

And yet, the bible does indeed have Jesus saying He is God. Something that Muslims don't dare admit or their religion becomes irrelevant. Spin, spin, spin, Skorpion.

People who childishly insist that the words being sent OF God actually means Jesus was God himself aren't worth my time. Its not even a theological issue, but basic grammar.

You just can't help yourself, can you? Always childishly (using your word) having to attempt to insult people who can prove you wrong. Newsflash .... considering who you are, your time isn't all that valuable and people who disagree with your spin do indeed understand basic grammar.

My statement remains true. It's HYPOCRITICAL of you to whine about non-muslim scholars who talk about the errors in the Qu'ran when you do the exact same thing, being a non-christian and trying to tell Christians what their holy book says. Go look in a mirror.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

What????? A religion is based on an old book of lies? The hell you say? Well that never happens. I cannot believe I stopped reading about how the sun revolves around the earth in my bible to read this.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Typical Skorpion deflection attempt when caught ... My beliefs are irrelevant to the conversation. Your continued attempts to bring them in and try to use them as some kind of insult is comical. Grow up.

You are the one who was WHINING about non-Muslims who are capable of seeing the errors in the Qu'ran. And yet, you are the one running around trying to tell Christians what is in their bible. That's hypocrisy. You own it.

You are the one who said Muslims don't look for errors. Here's your quote -

sk0rpi0n
the Koran would only appear "corrupted" only to people who go about looking for signs of corruption. It means nothing to Muslims.

By your own words .... Muslims don't care about the obvious corruption in the Qu'ran or with Islam.

And that explains a whole lot. Thanks for admitting it to everyone ...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

FlyersFan

By your own words .... Muslims don't care about the obvious corruption in the Qu'ran or with Islam.

And that explains a whole lot. Thanks for admitting it to everyone ...

Can you find me a religion that does acknowledge the flaws in their founding "book?"

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

And yet, the bible does indeed have Jesus saying He is God.

There is not a single verse where Jesus says "I am God".

Something that Muslims don't dare admit or their religion becomes irrelevant.

Read above.

and people who disagree with your spin do indeed understand basic grammar.

For everybody else reading this thread, explain how being sent OF God actually means being God himself. I'd actually like to see that.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

My beliefs are irrelevant to the conversation.

Your belief that Noah and Adam were myths and your low opinion about Moses and Abraham... invalidates whatever you believe about Jesus. The reason being... Jesus is connected to all of those figures, who are also important in Islam.

So yes, your beliefs are irrelevant to ANY conversation about Abrahamic religion. Thanks for admitting.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

FlyersFan
And yet, the bible does indeed have Jesus saying He is God. Something that Muslims don't dare admit or their religion becomes irrelevant. Spin, spin, spin, Skorpion.

Quote that part of the bible for us.
It never says that anywhere.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

1104light
Can you find me a religion that does acknowledge the flaws in their founding "book?"

Not a single one. Except maybe Buddhism (not a religion) which has it's founder saying that if he says anything that people disagree with, then they shouldn't follow it. But they all cling to the errors in their 'holy books' even when those errors are glaringly obvious. It's damn silly.
edit on 9/20/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
There is not a single verse where Jesus says "I am God".

1 - This is not the topic for this thread. It has been discussed elsewhere.
2 - You have been shown over and over that He does indeed claim to be God.
3 - I understand your panic in not wanting it to be true, because Islam becomes irrelevant.
But the fact is ... He did indeed claim to be God. Learn to deal with it.
4 - FUNNY .. here you are telling 2 billion Christians that they are wrong about their Holy Book ... that Jesus supposedly didn't say He was God ... and yet you WHINE when non-muslims expose the errors in the Qu'ran. HYPOCRISY. (and comical)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
Your belief that Noah and Adam were myths and your low opinion about Moses and Abraham... invalidates whatever you believe about Jesus.

Only in your little mind. There are a lot of New Testament Christians out here.
Again ... grow up ... stop deflecting ... and get on the topic.
The topic ... the fact that the QU'RAN is an error filled mess.
Oh ... but that's right .. you already admitted Muslims don't care about the errors ...
lovely.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

1104light
Quote that part of the bible for us. It never says that anywhere.

1 - Yes it does.
2 - Nearly 2 Billion Christians agree that it does.
3 - Even though Skorpion is, once again, attempting deflection from the subject of how the Qu'ran is a stink'n mess with this, this is not the subject of the thread.
4 - www.abovetopsecret.com... This is where it has been widely discussed ... and where Skorpion has been proven wrong over and over ...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It has been discussed elsewhere.

You mean you've someones posted a verse where Jesus says "I am God". I'd like to see it. Please give me a link.

I understand your panic in not wanting it to be true, because Islam becomes irrelevant.

I might panic when I actually see the verse where Jesus said "I am God".
But I understand you are refusing to post the verse where Jesus said "I am God", because it doesn't exist... meaning your entire belief system goes out the window.

you already admitted Muslims don't care about the errors ...

My actual words are here

"the Koran would only appear "corrupted" only to people who go about looking for signs of corruption. It means nothing to Muslims."

Buuut I never expected you to grasp what I actually said... after all you cant seem to tell the difference between "being OF God"... and "being God Himself".

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

- Yes it does.

So post the verse where Jesus says "I am God". I'm waiting.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
You mean you've someones posted a verse where Jesus says "I am God". I'd like to see it. Please give me a link.

It's all in the religion forum. You've been proven wrong.
That's not the topic here. STOP DEFLECTING.

The Qu'ran is a mess. You basically said Muslims don't care and won't look at the information provided showing the massive amount of scientific and historical errors ... and plagiarism ... in the Qu'ran. So now we know why bothering to discuss all those errors with Muslims is of no use. They simply close their eyes and continue chanting 'allahu akbar' ...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
So post the verse where Jesus says "I am God". I'm waiting.

You were proven wrong, over and over, on this thread
Stop deflecting. That's not the topic of this thread. The mess of a Qu'ran is.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

FlyersFan

1104light
Quote that part of the bible for us. It never says that anywhere.

1 - Yes it does.
3 - Even though Skorpion is, once again, attempting deflection from the subject of how the Qu'ran is a stink'n mess with this, this is not the subject of the thread.
4 - www.abovetopsecret.com... This is where it has been widely discussed ... and where Skorpion has been proven wrong over and over ...

Then why can't you simply quote any such passages?
Because none exist?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

FlyersFan

sk0rpi0n
Your belief that Noah and Adam were myths and your low opinion about Moses and Abraham... invalidates whatever you believe about Jesus.

Only in your little mind. There are a lot of New Testament Christians out here.
Again ... grow up ... stop deflecting ... and get on the topic.
The topic ... the fact that the QU'RAN is an error filled mess.
Oh ... but that's right .. you already admitted Muslims don't care about the errors ...
lovely.

New Testament Christians?
How many are there?
Everyone I talk to still quotes at least one rule from Leviticus.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

1104light
Then why can't you simply quote any such passages? Because none exist?

You are new here so let me explain something to you. IT IS OFF TOPIC.
Again ... go to this thread and it's all there.
Christ claimed Godhood ... quotes all here

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join