It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam's Incorruptible Qur'an Is Corrupt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Sahabi

Al Quran an Natiq is incorruptible.

This entire thread proves that you are wrong. Would you like to discuss any specific points as to why you think the Qur'an is incorruptible?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I cannot believe how much information you posted. This is crazy. The only known good criticism about the authenticity of the Qur'an is people who found older written additions that contradict the current version of the Qur'an.

Hello Phoenix267.

There is a lot of information in this thread because initially it was supposed to be a published book.

All of the information found in this thread is needed to understand the extant of the corruption of the Qur'an.

P.S.
"Part 3: Physical Qur’ans" section of this thread highlights the fact that all "ancient" Qur'ans are clearly different than today's Qur'an.

edit on 8/18/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Perhaps you should learn about al Quran an Natiq.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Everything is corruptible, even in higher realms, it is so obviously corrupted it rivals the Bible and every other book written about Gods that (A) have nothing to do with GOD (B) even then are still being rewritten and changed continuously (C) Are so bloody boring and irrelevant towards anything, that they are easily showing that they contain nothing that would actually help anyone towards any end....except a slowly decaying, continuous cannibalistic state of pure darkness.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Dear Sahabi,

I can't think of the right words to praise your efforts. You are our teacher on this subject, and, I suspect, many more.

How can Allah reject learning and obtaining information? I suppose I have to be fair and wait to see if there are any substantial objections to your presentation, but it was powerfully prsented and the response "No, it isn't corrupt," is insufficient in the light of your argument.

It is an honor to know you. Peace and strength to you and your family.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Al Quran an Natiq mean the Speaking Quran... and that is not corruptible.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So this reason alone is why you left the religion?
edit on 18-8-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I cannot believe how much information you posted. This is crazy. The only known good criticism about the authenticity of the Qur'an is people who found older written additions that contradict the current version of the Qur'an.

Acyually it states that none of these new writings should supercede the writings of Moses.....

edit on 18-8-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Thank you i thought i knew everything about the history of the area but i must admit im off to verify some new things i wasnt aware of thx again.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Qu'ran is based on the Christian bible and the Torah (in that it references over 50 events from those books), and as we all know, both are full of hypocrisies, inconsistencies, source censorship, and blatant plagiarism from older faiths.

The Qu'ran is of the hand of men, like all religious texts, and as such it is inherently corruptible as men are all inherently corruptible. Books are written and rewritten to suit the needs of those who use the faithful to their own devices.

The first corruption put forth by the many houses of Abraham has always been the condemnation of the pursuit of knowledge. This stunting of the mind is the first step towards spiritual enslavement.

Religion, by design, is corrupt.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Okay... so I've only read the first post in here so far, but...
I've bookmarked it, and I'm REALLY looking forward to reading it when I have a bit more time.
Thanks for all the time and effort on this - both the content and your own perspective are much appreciated! S&F!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Greetings friend, what you have posted has given me so much confidence. I am also an ex Sunni Muslim, i broke out of it years ago. There is so much of Islam i questioned, every aspect...until one day Islam couldn't handle me so it left me, personnel enlightenment followed me. Thank god, my mind is free from fear and stories. Now the illusion of Islam has left me, i am alive more than ever.

All Islam has done..was take away god from the Arabs. Turned the arab lands upside down...banning music..poetry..sciences..progression. Once upon a time the Arabs were a great people. Now Islam has not only destroyed the reputation of the original Arabs, it has sold the Arabs as slaves for wars. Arabs now protect oil. PETROL DALLAH. PETROL DALLAH. PETROL DALLAH. PETROL DALLAH.

Islam has its roots within the Vatican. Khadejah was a Catholic who helped establish Islam, Mohammed was the "Arab messenger" of the Vatican. Mohammed was always ordered by the Vatican, never by god or Gabriel. Islam is led to believe Mohammed was a messenger of god , this is just lies to keep the Arab happy that they have a Arab hero who is a messenger of god...for ego purposes, they also made it look like Mohammed was the last prophet, which doubles the ego.. Just like all religions and cultures have a hero to look up to. The Vatican has to keep its new Islamic ally close and in scriptural friendship. So heroes like Mary and Fatima is thrown around to make them neutral. Surat Mariam, is in honor of the catholic faith, since they see Mary higher than Jesus.

All in all Islam was brought to the Arabs so they can be slaves to "god" (the Vatican) after they have been subdued,...the Arab slaves then went on to slave the Africans (by direction of the Vatican). Slaves who owned the slaves. Billal was the hero for the black Muslim converts.

Im so glad some Muslims are waking up to the lies being fed to them. Sadly there is too much of them who are too scared and fearful to know there is more to life than servitude.

Look for spiritual truth, not religious lies.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ParasuvO

Al Quran an Natiq mean the Speaking Quran... and that is not corruptible.

Qur'an is only the Qur'an when it is recited out loud. When it is written it is called mus'haf. As a book it is a kittab.

In the thread I mentioned the corruption of the recitation of the Qur'an (al-Qur'an an Natiq), as well as the corruption of its mus'haf and kittab form.

Here are some ahadith (traditions) from the OP regarding the corrupted recital:

Narrated by Anas bin Malik:
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before."

- Sahih al-Bukhari 6.510

Narrated by Ibrahim:
The companions of 'Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) came to Abu Darda', (and before they arrived at his home), he looked for them and found them. Then he asked them, "Who among you can recite (Qur'an) as 'Abdullah recites it?"

They replied, "All of us."

He asked, "Who among you knows it by heart?"

They pointed at 'Alqama. Then he asked Alqama, "How did you hear 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud reciting Surat Al-Lail (Chapter 92: The Night)?"

Alqama recited "By the male and the female."

Abu Ad-Darda said, "I testify that I heard the Prophet reciting it likewise, but these people want me to recite it: "And by Him Who created male and female," but by Allah, I will not follow them."

[Sahih al-Bukhari 6.468]
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5.85]
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5.105]

Narrated by Ibn Abbas:
Umar sat on the pulpit and when the callmakers for the prayer had finished their call, Umar stood up, and having glorified and praised Allah as He deserved, he said, "Now then, I am going to tell you something which (Allah) has written for me to say. I do not know; perhaps it portends my death, so whoever understands and remembers it, must narrate it to the others wherever his mount takes him, but if somebody is afraid that he does not understand it, then it is unlawful for him to tell lies about me. Allah sent Muhammad with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married person (male & female) who commits illegal sexual intercourse, and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah's Apostle did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him.
I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, 'By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book,'
and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed. And the punishment of the Rajam is to be inflicted to any married person (male & female), who commits illegal sexual intercourse, if the required evidence is available or there is conception or confession.

And then we used to recite among the Verses in Allah's Book: ‘O people! Do not claim to be the offspring of other than your fathers, as it is disbelief (unthankfulness) on your part that you claim to be the offspring of other than your real father.”

[Sahih al-Bukhari 8.817]

Narrated by Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet invoked evil upon those (people) who killed his companions at Bir Mauna for 30 days (in the morning prayer). He invoked evil upon (tribes of) Ril, Lihyan and Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and His Apostle. Allah revealed a Qur'anic Verse to His Prophet regarding those who had been killed, i.e. the Muslims killed at Bir Ma'una, and we recited the Verse till later it was cancelled. (The Verse was
”Inform our people that we have met our Lord, and He is pleased with us, and we are pleased with Him."

[Sahih al-Bukhari 5.421]

There are more examples of "recitation" variation and corruption in the op.

Assalaamu alaikum

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
No time to comment, will after being able to go over the material.
Great post OP.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I smell christian guy trying to make fun of other religion.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Nah, he is an ex muslim, probably a convert to Islam and then he learned about tahreef and now is all disillusioned.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is all I am going to say.

There is a soul in the religion that transcends.... if you find the soul you know the religion, if you never find that soul you will never find the religion, and what you find on the surface is just that.... the surface.... One must look inside,very deeply to find the soul.

If you never find the soul of another person you will never know that person. Same goes for religion.... there is a soul which transcends all, which is incorruptible and can never be accused of corruption. If you do not find that soul, if you do not dig very deep, if you only look to a surface you will never understand anything, and what you get is tahrif....

The soul is perfect, and more beautiful than anything imaginable, uncorrupted, and incorruptible, and when you find that there is nothing else.... but how much of that perfection and beauty you can handle.

If you never look, you will spend your life disillusioned.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Sonny2

Nah, he is an ex muslim, probably a convert to Islam and then he learned about tahreef and now is all disillusioned.

BS, all stuff he posted can be easily debunked, he is a christian guy Im 100% sure, or maybe one of those paid israeli propaganda soldiers

Just another "my god is better than your god" post.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Sonny2 because: mastrubating

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

lots of people freak out over the possibility.... it is only those who really look who will find the truth...

yeah, paid Israeli guy might be right!

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
So this reason alone is why you left the religion?
edit on 18-8-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

No, not at all. The realization of the corruption of the Qur'an was only part of my reason for leaving Islam. Here are a few other reasons: Becoming Muslim: I Did Not Read The Fine Print

Sexism, slavery, intolerance, violence, distrust, hate, and separation... these are not attributes of goodness, but they are attributes of Islam.

Looking within,... knowing myself,... knowing that all of existence is One,... such realizations of awakening have opened my eyes to love and peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join