It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An image of Comet Ison or is it really a comet?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

It could very well have been due to 3 seperate long exposure shots made into one image, were it not for the angle.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I feel like a little kid in a candy store..this is just soooo awesome..what say you? I dont know..I really hope its real, whatever it is! I dont EVER believe in ufo sitings or watch the films that people have taken, you just cant believe it..but THIS is something different..its on a legit website and you can see it for yourself!

All the images of ISON from June - July...

That was the last image of it....They haven't released any since then.

LInk

Comet ISON will pass near Earth in late December 2013. Coincides with ET contactee Alex Collier's info below which was from his Andromedan contact:

light-seeds.com...

December 3, 2013

Alex Collier 2008 Lecture. Talking about his contacts with the Andromedans, Alex Collier makes reference to December 3rd, 2013. Mornay told him: "Now, after the blindness of 5,725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world, which none of your planets forefathers were ever privilaged to experience."

Anybody have any comments on the above? Contactee Collier said that back in 2008, way before Comet ISON was even known to the public!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I feel like a little kid in a candy store..this is just soooo awesome..what say you? I dont know..I really hope its real, whatever it is! I dont EVER believe in ufo sitings or watch the films that people have taken, you just cant believe it..but THIS is something different..its on a legit website and you can see it for yourself!

LInk

Comet ISON will pass near Earth in late December 2013. Coincides with ET contactee Alex Collier's info below which was from his Andromedan contact:

light-seeds.com...

December 3, 2013

Alex Collier 2008 Lecture. Talking about his contacts with the Andromedans, Alex Collier makes reference to December 3rd, 2013. Mornay told him: "Now, after the blindness of 5,725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world, which none of your planets forefathers were ever privilaged to experience."

Anybody have any comments on the above? Contactee Collier said that back in 2008, way before Comet ISON was even known to the public!

Im not sure I can believe that anyone has been in contact with other worlders..I mean, thats just my opinion.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Yummy Freelunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Is this it?

Umm... whoa.
edit on 19-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I'm a huge Alex Collier fan. I read all his stuff and have watched a lot of video on him. He is one of the few, who never tried to get rich off what he was sharing. His contacts back in the Nineties told him not to make money off it, or it would corrupt the minds of others toward the message.

It's funny now, twenty years later how people are viewed that try to make money off the paranormal. They're called Charlton,s, snake oils salesman and treated like second class citizens who shouldn't be allowed a living. Who ever was in contact with him, had the presence of mind that this would happen, eh.

In fairness though, I do believe when he participated in lectures, he is compensated for travel, room, board.

But I do know he never stopped working on his regular Joe job to pursue ufology or life as a guru/contactee. I have a lot of respect for him and agree with a lot of his positive, idealist messages he relays to us.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have to say that it has been a while since I have been so intrigued by something on ATS or anywhere for that matter.

Really puzzled right now.

I apologize for this comment,

I think it has been sufficiently explained by now.

Forgive me my arrogance.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm
I have to say that it has been a while since I have been so intrigued by something on ATS or anywhere for that matter.

Really puzzled right now.

I apologize for this comment,

I think it has been sufficiently explained by now.

Forgive me my arrogance.

no harm done, friend

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
For two years now I've had suspicions that NASA might be manipulating some of it's
images, I strongly suggest that they may be planting images like this so people can
find and uncover their own NASA deception. The goal ? Always fear..

Speculative.

SnF
edit on 19-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My first thought....
Anyone ever see movie prometheus....when the ship first lands on the alien planet and they see runways and a guy says. ....
'nature doesn't work it straight lines'
Could be anything....just sayin just sayin....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yes..I know, you've seen it all before..but really, this is something very strange.

Go to this link..find the comet, and darken the image as dark as it will go..up at the top of the left of the page.

I want to know what YOU guys see, because what I see is NOT a comet!

And if its some kind of anomaly with the camera, then why are none of the other stars doing this...

hla.stsci.edu... n/display?image=hlsp_ison_hst_wfc3_130430_f606w_v1&autoscale=&title=Ison+130430+WFC3+F606W

I know I havent posted in a LOOOONG time, but this is worth it..hopefully I havent made a retarded post..lol

UPDATE: Bilk22 has posted a picture at the bottom of page 1..but DONT look at it, yet..go and see it first for yourself..
edit on 18-8-2013 by Yummy Freelunch because: (no reason given)

thanks YF

...imo, the whole 'elenin' hoax was a Tryout for this one
they wanted to Test, with elenin, hów blindly trusting the masses really were.

i ve looked into it a bit,
and yes i know that ISON is the assumed 'optical network' etc - the name of the 'discoverers'
*grin* but i dont believe it:

they *first* searched an observatory carrying the name they wanted to give this 'comet' ,
- not inverse
[ they do the same thing with google doodles, see]

...i-son is indeed referring to "i, the son", as in lucifer,
and the goal is nothing else but an occult Ritual, to "let the souls of mankind await [his] arrival"

- using, exoterically, some *cough* ' comet'

remember the superbowl and the witch beyonce s podium ?
it were the outlines of two faces who were looking at eachother
[ making the whole to appear like a chalice of sorts]

but if you could pull up a pic again,
you see it is the depiction of Nut, the sky goddess,
even the stars in her they showed

Nut caused "the sun to go from east to west,
and, after setting, the sun went through her body back to the east to rise again"

the energy [ of humankind, when millions of souls watched that "performance"] was placed upon Ison

thanks for the thread

edit on 19-8-2013 by Lone12 because: txt sigh

edit on 19-8-2013 by Lone12 because: see above

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
- added -

the " the sun went to the east to rise again " .. or read: I-son Rises Again

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
How about this concerning the image of the the comet Ison and why you see those lines...

Four stacked images of Comet ISON. Since Hubble followed the background, the comet shifts position from exposure to exposure. To make the final image, we then shifted these independent images of ISON into one combined Franken-comet. (Credit: Hubble/NASA)

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Sorry, no spaceship this time, but maybe one day you will get one...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
The one thing that deflates my balloon is that this is an image that TPTB has already vetted. They'll never let something truly cool out. We'll only ever see that one coming once it's here already. I wish ATS had a space telescope that we could all manipulate with a mouse.
Hahaha.
"My turn!!! myturnmyturnmyturnmyturnmyturnmyturnmyturn. C'mon Phage! stop hogging the scope!!"

They have two looking at it now
www.virtualtelescope.eu...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
i ve looked into it a bit,
and yes i know that ISON is the assumed 'optical network' etc - the name of the 'discoverers'
*grin* but i dont believe it:

they *first* searched an observatory carrying the name they wanted to give this 'comet' ,
- not inverse
[ they do the same thing with google doodles, see]

...i-son is indeed referring to "i, the son", as in lucifer,
and the goal is nothing else but an occult Ritual, to "let the souls of mankind await [his] arrival"

- using, exoterically, some *cough* ' comet'

remember the superbowl and the witch beyonce s podium ?
it were the outlines of two faces who were looking at eachother
[ making the whole to appear like a chalice of sorts]

but if you could pull up a pic again,
you see it is the depiction of Nut, the sky goddess,
even the stars in her they showed

Nut caused "the sun to go from east to west,
and, after setting, the sun went through her body back to the east to rise again"

the energy [ of humankind, when millions of souls watched that "performance"] was placed upon Ison

thanks for the thread

Where is the proof of any of this beyond your own opinion and just using definitive phrases like 'is indeed referring to' or 'it is the depiction of'?

ISON is a damn acronym for crying out loud for International Scientific Optical Network's.. dumping a hyphen in it to make 'I, Son' (ie placing in a hyphen to make 2 words then replacing that very same hyphen you stuck in with a comma and a space to make it make grammatical sense to further your idea is laughable)... heck why not go with say IS-ON, as in 'is on', or 'it is on' ie its starting...

See where im going... wait wait wait just clicked, your saying they (who ever that is) looked for an observatory with the right acronym they where looking for, for their hidden occult meaning then let them find the comet?...

Good lord, I thought id seen crayzie. Know what, we have nothing to fear from these 'people' in control, since from my point of view their complete idiots if thats how they do things.

edit:- sorry if i come off too hostile, watched a good doco on human development with parents just a while ago and nothing like your religious mother saying they believe differently to the scientists and that shes right and their wrong in very ridiculous ways to make one crabby. That being said, this thread has some real nutty people in it, guess they gotta get their end of the world fix after the 2013 failure. Wonder what it'll be next once Ison has passed through and long gone.
edit on 19-8-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

I never said it was a ufo..BUT..if its ice..which i dont believe comets are, anyway..why is it so geometrically perfect? I mean, its flying through space at how many miles an hour, and still stays perfectly symmetrical?

Because it is not zoomed in enough to see the actual shape, and it radiates (infrared) light so in the pics it always will show up like a round bright dot, or in this case a line(because of 440 second exposure). I think they are naturally roundish too because of the forces they are under. Not sure though.

If this were true..the stars would look like lines as well, since they are roundish, also.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Yummy Freelunch because: (no reason given)

The relative motion of the comet in space is GREATER than the relative motion of the stars during the exposure that's why they don't look the same.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I first thought you're nuts, but playing with the contrast did it.

INTRIGUING...I have no explanation what this is!

EDIT: Is it the scope's cross-hair?

edit on 19-8-2013 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

LInk

light-seeds.com...

December 3, 2013

I've watched all of the Collier vids on YouTube - he mentioned 2013 a long time before 2008.

I love his story, but unfortunately every single prediction he's ever made has never come true.

This 2013 date is his final prediction - hopefully he's right this time

And that comet? Its just the Necromongers coming to tell us about the glory of the Underverse!
edit on 19-8-2013 by Cataka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Is this it?

YES!!!!

But I dont want anyone to see this until they see it for themselves first!!!

Is that not the most amazing thing EVER!!

Ok, maybe Im just a little too excited..

Yes, if this is actually ISON, it is obviously something artificial, and not a natural phenomenon, there is way too much symmetry and too many straight and parallel lines compared with other comets, whose coma's are indistinct blobs.

As for some BS time lapse psychobabble disinfo, NASA has taken millions of shots of hundreds of comets, have any appeared like this before?

edit on 19-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 19-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

*grin* ... - i hit a nerve BNZ ?

if what i said, is "so utterly bizarre" to you -

can i remind you about a most recent thread, " nasa finds star, older then the universe"..?
[ = morningstar - angel- who cheered when the universe was created ; morningstar = lucifer ]

give me some time, and i mention you a whole load of similar rituals

question is - who do you Believe ?

"They" are to you, like the aztec priests who told the people a comet would arrive, simply cause they knew it from their books : but the poor people saw them as gods.
they did it with the aim to Rule the people
..and that hasnt changed, these days.

'they' say something - ánything - and yóu blindly believe them.

...but these things shape our reality
...and they know very well, how to Bend, influence, and imprison our 'reality' .

That is called ' Sorcery ' .

just, they dont do shamanic dances no more, to achieve that : but use "science" .

thanks for the response
regards,

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Explanation could be this:

What would the stacked image look like if the individual exposures were aligned on the stars rather than the comet?

Example image:

heritage.stsci.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join