It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon leaves a voice message

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've just played the OP video to our cat because some said that their dogs legged it whilst it was on and she came over to my laptop and rubbed her head on the screen. Something she rarely does...Either cats are cooler than dogs or she's in with the demons

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Going off topic here, but may be relevant. Years ago, in the 80's, in the day of cassette tapes, well I brought some new ones, all packaged up etc. I used to tape music on the radio at night. Well, I opened a brand new cassette up and recorded the show I wanted to, then when I came back to play it the following day, I got the scare of my life. The first few seconds of the tape had the most blood curdling scream I have heard, and a woman I think pleading "help me please", in a agonized voice. Gave me the hee-bee-geebies, and thought what the hell was that, and switched the tape off straight away. I know it was not from the Radio show, always bugged me since. I still have the tape somewhere, bugger knows where though.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjewell57
reply to post by FlyersFan

Played it next to my two dachshunds and they jumped up, packed their $hi+ and just left my house. Lol, not really, they sat there and looked at me like I was stupid

Really, i wonder why our pets freaked then, i should listen to it again with them around and see if it was something else that upset them, but im really too afraid for them to try again, i love our animals, they get the raw deal by living with us and the crazy things they have to put up with, it would be cruel to torment them on purpose.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

ah maybe our cats and dogs are just too sensitive, thanks for replying

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join