It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon leaves a voice message

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow no doubt someone playing a prank, but I've just watched that alone, in the dark, with headphones. Bad idea, need yo go find myself a happy place

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I would also like to point out that the disclaimer at the beginning of the video stating that this clip is believed to be demonic in nature is subjective due to the fact that it is most likely that the group that recorded it, or analyzed it felt it was demonic, there is no definitive means of determining demonic phenomena, especially of this nature.

Sure got our attention though didn't it? If the title read say, Ghost husband makes phone calls to wife... we wouldn't have paid much mind.

But throw a demon in there and we flock. Thats scary in and of itself. And like you said, subjectively claimed.
Demons don't make phone calls anyway. They just come over.

'Demon' is nearly as enticing a tagline as 'Free', and as far as people with even the slightest paranormal interests, forget about it, 'Demon' wins every time.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

I couldn't understand everything but towards the end I thought it was saying evil, evil, evil, and then you are damned.

Really creepy, stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't think it is a distorted call or calls mixing because that cannot change what the person is saying. This is clearly gibberish or tongues or whatever, not calls mixing. It could be a prank or a demon. I don't know. But it's definitely not a phone glitch.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Eh. No use in arguing about this. No way of knowing either way.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It would seem you received a phone call not from a demonic being, but more of a mad scientist called "Davros".
Have a listen!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveFurther

Probably no argument...
...but, is it common etiquette for a demon to wait for the beep before leaving a demonic message?...or might it be possible to circumvent the phone system altogether?...or perhaps, if the demonic voice could modulate its voice so the message is more understandable?

This is no demonic message...it is some poor unfortunate person venting themselves via a randomly dialled number...hopefully they got the help they needed, or the venting served its purpose...

Å99

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

My thoughts exactly. I read the OP and had chills. Then hairs stood up on the back of my neck as I read Whateva's post about her pets!

They know!

edit on 20-8-2013 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Probably no argument...
...but, is it common etiquette for a demon to wait for the beep before leaving a demonic message?...or might it be possible to circumvent the phone system altogether?...or perhaps, if the demonic voice could modulate its voice so the message is more understandable?

This is no demonic message...it is some poor unfortunate person venting themselves via a randomly dialled number...hopefully they got the help they needed, or the venting served its purpose...

Å99

Oh no doubt, but thanks for telling me what a demon can/can't do sir.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Probably no argument...

Å99

Oh no doubt, but thanks for telling me what a demon can/can't do sir.

You're very welcome

A 'demon'...bound by the stricture of a message machine?
No doubt, a 'demon' worth its salt...

Was not meant as disrespect to your post...apologies if it seemed that way.

Å99

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Creepy... for sure! But probably some sort of glitch.

It's quite unrelated but i remember when i was young (around 7 perhaps) we were clearing things out and came across the baby monitors. Turned them on and there was a woman saying a prayer. Probably just picked up someone else signal... but at 7 years old... CREEPED me out forever. hahaha.

Scary.. but perhaps just a misdirected call being glitched up.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Just want to pop in and suggest that "something" left a voice message... demon is jumping to a slew of conclusions and implying the definite in a subject that is anything but.

But darn... I've gotten some weird, hair-raising messages before... this one girl in particular, late night, suspected and unknown intoxicants and a whispery, raspy voice I'm sure she thought was sexy at the time, left me two and a half sentences that, to this day, gives me that electrical, cold feeling of facing something otherworldly, or just wrong.

This unintelligible noise comes close to that, though.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If it is a demon speaking, sometimes you can play the tape backwards and hear what is being said.
I don't know how you would do that without the help of an expert in that field.

Best to sage your house now, just to be on the safe side.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sounds like someone watched "The Fourth Kind".
That voice sounds a lot like the alien voice in the movie.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is 100% a pocket dial

Someone has accidentally called this number with their phone in their pocket or bag ... ive had many of these calls from friends they all sound like this almost exactly.

I also worked for Australia's largest telecommunication company for 4 years when I was younger and this is exactly what pocket dials and bag dials sound like.

DEBUNKED
edit on 20/8/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011
A online investigation group that I follow posted up this clip which appears to be a voicemail from the other side. Has anyone ever heard this type of audio before. I know I have heard of several cases of were spirits and entities have tried to make contact from the other side by using fax machines, computers, and even phones. Does anyone have any idea what it is trying to say?

Sounds much like this 6 year old singing "Zombie Skin"

edit on 20-8-2013 by eNaR because: corrected word spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

is it common etiquette for a demon to wait for the beep before leaving a demonic message?

the cheeky demon probably also tried to reverse charge the call too.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You can buy a run of the mill voice changer from a cheap Chinese vendor that gives the same sound effect. Sorry, but I don't think it's anything more than either a prank call or a hoax. I do however believe that spirits can manipulate electrical devices, hence EVP's. I just don't think this is one of those situations.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Sounds like "This is a friendly reminder that your electric bill is now past due. If you have already made the payment, please disregard this message"

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
One would surmise that IF a demon had the smarts to leave a message on a phone machine, that it would know if the living could hear it. If it came out as garbled gibberish, why bother? I guess they don't know better so they are stupid. Maybe that's why they are in their current state? They are idiots as well as mean spirited?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join