It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Warriors; What's your ability?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Breakdancing ! That is defiantly something that isn't the norm, but that's not to say it doesn't represent something deeper ! I think our abilities are a manifestation of feelings in our personal life.

I have gone through many stages of dreaming, LD, AP among with many other wonderful experiences. However at the present my ability is flying.

Not just your average I can fly in a dream, What I have been experiencing is something much deeper. Comparing it to Neo in the matrix, going from the second film to the third as he gets closer and closer to the source, his power becomes stronger, and stronger. Lately my flying has been incredibly powerful, as it feels I am making great leaps in bounds, not just in my personal life, but also my spiritual life.

To me this is being represented in my dream state, as I am becoming more and more at peace within myself, I feel as though I am accessing a far greater source of potential and power, something that I can use to guide myself in all three planes.

To the OP I suggest you did really deep, how Does being an expert breakdancer make you feel while you are dreaming ? Does it leave you with inspirational thoughts on aspect of how you might want to improve things in your personal life? Perhaps it fills you with motivation and happiness, that is leading you somewhere that you haven't ret recognized.

The deeper you go my friend, the more you will understand.

Peace
~Sacri~

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I've had dreams where I am seeing thru the eyes of someone else, I think its me, but I'm not. It looks like Earth, but not as we know it.
The avatar is in the military, its the US military, but uniform is different. It started with him going thru different aspects of training, last dream took place in combat, a few months ago. Wonder if he was killed...

The dream series makes me feel as if I am looking theu someone else's eyes, on an alternate earth.

I've 'dream walked', ie, entered other people's dreams, not realizing it til I'm pulling back, and always fail to get the other person's number to call and confirm the dream...

Coast Guard is not real military.

Puddle jumpers

Probably why the military uniforms were military but not military.

Ever seen their work uniforms. They look like gas station attendant uniforms from the past.

Homer.....isn't that where you hit a ball out of the baseball park? What was that baseball greats name? Joe Dimaggio. I wonder if that guy in California, DiMaggio was an alien. Guy who kidnapped that girl and tortured her mother.

You know the only problem with aliens or a ghost army as The Chronicles of Riddick's Aerion calls them is that you think they are your friend like DiMaggio in California. Next thing you know they torture you to death with a crow bar and then their alien friends challenge you on the internet saying, "But he was an uncle and knew the family the girls entire life".

Or they shoot Australians because aliens get bored, being ghosts and all. Restless spirits not having an actual body to fool around with.

Or throw invisible chi whammies at people and call themselves faith healers like Benny Hinn. When all they really do is steal money.

edit on 20-8-2013 by CatherineWheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
oooohh crouching tiger hidden dragon abilities, i get wicked good recipes while lucid dreaming. had a dream about sesame seeds cooked into grilled cheese. it's delicious trust me. my weener is about three feet long in lucid dreams

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
oooohh crouching tiger hidden dragon abilities, i get wicked good recipes while lucid dreaming. had a dream about sesame seeds cooked into grilled cheese. it's delicious trust me. my weener is about three feet long in lucid dreams

No one wants to hear about your Vienna sausage.

We only eat meals here, not snacks.

Snacks make pink teddy bear angry. Meteors, sinkholes, minesweepers run aground, rain shuts down the freeways, Senators disappear. Schools become war grounds.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CatherineWheel

Where did all that random stuff come from??? That had nothing to do with my dream at all. NEVER said I was a Coastie, if you've read my past threads and posts, I was in the Army

One other thing, The Coast Guard are most DEFINITELY a branch of the military! Who do you think does drug interdiction on the coasts? Saves folk off sinking ships? Patrols the cost of the USA?

Please get your facts straight.

ETA: Just to keep the thread troll free and give it a nice spring fresh smell...

edit on 8/20/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

I can effortlessly negotiate through all conditions. Floods, snow, mountains, multiple lanes of solid traffic, spiraling entrance/exit ramps etc. I'm in industrial areas, cities everywhere but I can never find a place to park. I get stopped by trains a lot so I get out and watch them.

I've learned to drive from the backseat/passenger side. I was nervous at first and kept grabbing the wheel, now I sit back/eat/look out the window. It feels like when I use to ride my bike with no hands. It's a body/balance thing.

I am "the driver." I have to admit I used to drive for a living so that might explain it. My hubby complains he can never find his car in dreams. I tell him it's because I"m off in it.

When I first started driving in my dreams, something would always go wrong. I'd be driving and the brakes wouldn't work, or I'd slow down and then wouldn't be able to accelerate. I've even broken down in the middle of the road and had to get help to push the car up a random drive way.

Lately my drivings been pretty good, although I've yet to encounter snow, floods or anything extreme. Most times I'm driving on double lane roads with light to moderate traffic.

In my most recent car venturing dream, I pulled over, jumped out and started talking to two strangers. When I turned around someone was driving off in my car, lol. I managed to sprint after them and stop them, then offer them a ride, which they declined. So I jumped in and drove off.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CatherineWheel

sorry but you'd have to dream it to see the comedy

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I definitely know that lucid dreaming can be developed and it only gets better. Over a few months I have experienced some amazing stuff.

Anyway, wow I never thought about what my abilities were. I have noticed Ice manipulation, flying, telepathy, and ninja skill. It's strange, I had a dream about superman, futuristic weapons, tying up a female terrorist, and more superheroes. Oh! I just remembered that I had a dream about fighting next to spiderman and having limited spiderman powers lol. I had another dream with the ability to see through things. I saw a woman behind two glass windows watching us and I told the others about her.

Well... That was a ramble.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CatherineWheel
reply to post by Emeraldous

Scaring the elite?. Is that like opening your mouth on the internet and consuming your enemies with fire.

Meteors?

Shrug

Unless being awake looks like me being asleep and visa versa well that would be interesting. Someone has to balance the entropy

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
In a few words, nearly instant access to all kinds of weaponry, real or imagined.

Because of this, I haven't had an actual, frightening nightmare in years, at least not one that lasted for more than few moments.

Explained in more detail, a typical nightmare scenario might involve being chased by a killer or some other malevolent force. At some point while fleeing, usually quite quickly, I will either realize that I am armed or discover a weapon. When this happens I may also become lucid, which occurs maybe half the time. Either way I end up turning to face my pursuer and take them out.

This has been going on since I was a very small child. I still remember the first time it happened, I was being chased by an amphibious monster of sorts and ended up cornered at the end of a dock. Jumping into the water wasn't an option so I turned around instead, and that's when I realized that my favorite stuffed animal I was holding had a pistol grip and trigger and the tail had straightened into a barrel. Before I knew it the monster was gone in the flash of a cartoon laser blast. 30 years later and I still smile whenever I think of it.

Oh, and before anyone jumps to conclusions that I must be some kind of violent person in my waking life, I'm probably the furthest thing from aggressive by any definition. However I have always been quick to face my fears and deal with them head on, which after all these years has been how I've interpreted this recurring dream ability.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by subarujump

LOL I've had that happen too, I'll realize its a nightmare and I can: 1. Wake up, or 2. destroy my nightmare.
Most times I choose #2, and when I do, all of a sudden there is a M-60 machine gun on my hands and I'm spraying the nightmare thing (beast, spirit, whatever) into nothing!!

Other times, I've realized I was dreaming, and when I did, well what I dreamed of I cant tell because of the T&C's

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

ive been on warrior missions mostly, rescue and recon.. and always successful.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsOfMe
reply to post by darkbake

Anyway, wow I never thought about what my abilities were. I have noticed Ice manipulation, flying, telepathy, and ninja skill. It's strange, I had a dream about superman, futuristic weapons, tying up a female terrorist, and more superheroes. Oh! I just remembered that I had a dream about fighting next to spiderman and having limited spiderman powers lol. I had another dream with the ability to see through things. I saw a woman behind two glass windows watching us and I told the others about her.

Ice manipulation sounds cool!

I've had ninja skills before. Only once in the dream I titled the "Green Apple" dream i years back. I can actually tell it like a story now from the writing and rewriting of it. But the ninja fighting at the end was so intense i genuinely felt like i was fighting for my very existence.

Interestingly, I had a dream last night that although i wasn't break dancing or fighting like a ninja, it was one i woke to remember. That makes 2 nights in a row which of course the night before last i dreamt I was break dancing....hence the thread.

What I have also learned in my many years of dreaming is if you remember your dream for consecutive nights it is almost certainly related. Like a continuation of the previous dreams message even if they appear completely unrelated.

I suppose ill have to reflect today.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

This thread is awesome! I have noticed that in about every dream I have I am an extremely resourceful individual. I never actually change to a different human or anything. I noticed two or three things in most of my dreams. I have an ability to survive anywhere at any given age and that I have endurance that would rival a god as well as being able to speak and understand every language I run into. I don't know why but it happens in most of my dreams. It usually starts off with me run and or getting the # kicked out of me for days lol. And it doesn't seem to faze me. Then when I get where I need to be or escape the person I am being beat by I run my ass off. I don't stop I run through out the day and night for days. I put as much ground between me and the enemy as possible. Then I usually find small tribes that I am for some reason able to speak to and understand fully. These have been many different tribes in many different worlds and eras. Most of all the though every time I am somewhere the grass is red and so is the sky. The sun is a purple blue and this is in every dream. Thanks for letting me share.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What an awesome thread.

Ahh Lucid dreaming. The skill that most normal people dont believe is possible until they experience it themselves.

My abilities started when I was a kid. High jumping 2 or 3 stories then later developed into flight. Then warping space and then opening dimensional gateways to other realities withing the dream scape. The latest ability was ala superman style heat vision where I was burning holes in concrete and melting holes in the road. It was pretty awesome.

If you want to fly try this technique:

When you find yourself Lucid find something to climb like a fence, wall or roof of a house. then jump off it and pull your feet behind you and try to aim your knees to the ground.

The idea of having your knees crushed should be enough to prevent you from actually hitting the ground and you should find yourself hovering in mid air just off the ground, once you get used to the sensation of defying gravity (which is one of the biggest reasons most people cant fly as they have never flown in real life so they dont have that sensation to replicate in the dream world, unless they are really creative and can pull the experience right out of the aether) you should be able to control how much you move up and down from there its just a matter of focus and you will be flying at hypersonic and even close to light speed in no time.

Again great to see so many lucid dreamers on here.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
What an awesome thread.

If you want to fly try this technique:

When you find yourself Lucid find something to climb like a fence, wall or roof of a house. then jump off it and pull your feet behind you and try to aim your knees to the ground.

The idea of having your knees crushed should be enough to prevent you from actually hitting the ground and you should find yourself hovering in mid air just off the ground, once you get used to the sensation of defying gravity (which is one of the biggest reasons most people cant fly as they have never flown in real life so they dont have that sensation to replicate in the dream world, unless they are really creative and can pull the experience right out of the aether) you should be able to control how much you move up and down from there its just a matter of focus and you will be flying at hypersonic and even close to light speed in no time.

Again great to see so many lucid dreamers on here.

Wow! This post triggered a flood of memories i had about flying or hovering rather. I would jump into the air and on my way back down stop in mid-air and hover. After a few dreams like this i began to fly and the I remember trying to teach others in my dream. Thank you!

When the memory returned a moment ago i had to seriously contemplate if that really happened or was it a dream because the memory hit me so vividly. A million thanks for that, really.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Glad I could help.

Im off to dream land now

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I usually don't read/comment on these type of threads, but this one caught my attention. It hasn't happened for a while now (a few years) but I used to have a reoccurring dream that I was falling from extreme heights. I mean in the upper atmosphere high.

I would begin this long, accelerating free fall but as I would get close to the ground I would realize that it was a dream and convince myself I couldn't die. So while I couldn't fly or stop the fall I would bounce. Bounce (not off my feet but off my stomach as I am in a regular skydiving position while falling) back up to incredible heights and enjoy the views. I would bounce a few times (maybe 6 or 7 times) and could sort of control my general direction...meaning I would make an arc and not just bounce straight up. All the while knowing it is a dream and enjoying it. I would eventually just wake up after a while remembering the visuals and bouncing sensation clearly.

As I'm typing this I'm just now remembering seeing other bouncers, though none close enough to identify or get a good look at...weird that I'm just now recalling that.

So, I guess my dream warrior power is that I'm Plastic-Man

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I had water manipulation as well. I dreamed that I was watering the driveway for some reason and I noticed that I could form water into small floating blobs. I then dropped the hose and collected enough water to make a sculpture. Then I woke up. A very vivid dream which almost entirely replicated a place from my memories.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

In my most recent car venturing dream, I pulled over, jumped out and started talking to two strangers. When I turned around someone was driving off in my car, lol. I managed to sprint after them and stop them, then offer them a ride, which they declined. So I jumped in and drove off.

LOL it was probably my hubby looking for his car.

I've never had car trouble, the weather/flooding isn't threatening. Calm waters flow over roads but I can see the lines.

In one dream I"m on a road that goes out into the ocean. The roadbed is level with the water's surface and sloshes over the road. It's a bit creepy, not a thing in sight except a house on a sandbar.

Do you ever see what kind of car you're driving? Mine are always really big cars with black leather interiors/crank windows. So I'm thinking they're old cars.

Weather/traffic doesn't phase me, trains are my biggest obstacle. The crossings are always on steep slopes, or under draw bridges that have to be raised. I have to cross multiple tracks that look more like train yards. The trains always stop but I don't get frustrated, I get out and watch them. The trains are always gray but I don't know the color of my car.

The backseat driving is weird, I read it means fearing a loss of control but I'm relaxed and I can direct the car wherever I want.

I'll watch for you at train crossings LOL, I usually meet up with people there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join