It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the SAS Assasinate Diana?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have no doubt that the Royal family disliked Diana's taste for Arabs, but according to the Police Chief in the original investigation, it was the white Fiat that set this whole accident into motion. The driver was a 22 year-old Vietnamese kid who refuses to speak to the British investigators. If accounts are true, and he was indeed the driver of the white Fiat, I don't suspect that he was a paid patsy while having his dog in the backseat of his car.

As for the bright lights or "flash", has anyone been able to determine what caused it? Were there multiple photographers flashing their cameras right before the crash, or could the bright flash have been caused by sparks and impact of the crash itself? I haven't heard or read any reports on where the bright flash came from.

edit on 19-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Former MI6 agent Richard Tomlinson said in his evidence to the Diana inquest that using a bright strobe light had been discussed by MI6 people as a method of assassinating the president of Serbia. Even the head of MI6 admitted this. Naturally, it was dimissed by that white-wash called the Steven Report. The Vietnamese kid was discounted as the driver by the Paris Criminal Brigade because his car showed no signs of repairs. Lord Stevens' attempt to refute this is highly implausible and ad hoc, as is his dismissal of suggestions Andanson had been part of a murder plot against Princess Diana by his arguing that if he had been, he would hardly have used a vehicle registered in his own name. Yes, he would, if he had been assured by MI6 (with whom some suspect he worked as a freelance photographer) that they would protect him against arrest by the police! Andanson was an arrogant guy who was used to being protected by the French police and mixing with the most powerful politicians. He was no ordinary paparazzo. He would easily have believed he could get away with using his own car if it were part of some assassination involving others.

Andanson was murdered by a Yugoslav agent, code-named "T". He had started to brag to friends about his presence in the tunnel on the night of the crash. He had become a loose cannon who might cause the whole plot to unravel and he had to be silenced.

edit on 23-8-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OP, are you British? Not that it matters but you may have caught our ITV breaking news
as it happened.

Because it was early in the morning most will have woke up to the news it had happened.

I however was still awake, I still remember like yesterday the news guy and witnesses said Diana
actually got out the car, may have been bleeding from the head but seemed ok and the medical personnel
were on the way.

Now we know it took more than an hour to get her there and she died on arrival or possibly before.

Could the eye-witness's at the time be wrong? or did she get in to an ambulance of her own power?

I was actually recording what ever movie it was that was on, I seem to think it was Psycho 2 and they cut off halfway through to break the news, it went back to the film then broke off again to say how bad it was.. I wish I still had that VHS..

I looked on youtube but it starts from the second break and not the original BREAKING news during the film, where the witnesses etc said she would be fine.

I understand many will be cynical with my comments but I'm guessing not a lot were awake much less watching movies on ITV at the time (between 2am and 4am)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This photo of Diana unconscious in the back seat of the car indicates that the initial news report about her beiing conscious and managing to walk out of the car is wrong:
nstarzone.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is not the first time or the last that the SAS have been used on their own people. It has, can, will and does happen.

Here is a thread which talks about the sas being used on the people of the united kingdom before and adds more evidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by werewolf99
This is not the first time or the last that the SAS have been used on their own people. It has, can, will and does happen.

Here is a thread which talks about the sas being used on the people of the united kingdom before and adds more evidence.

I am very skeptical that 22SAS did actually kill Diana rather i am floating this information as a possibility in the face of new information.

Also that thread you liked to is quite simply BS.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So a UK newspaper published as a headline a story where an ex wife of an SAS man tells us that Diana was killed by a team of SAS and SBS men: so we have a first account witness to a mans statement which would therefore holf up in court: and yet it is not true based on your inability to handle the truth.

Lots of people go on these sites hoping to find a conspiracy, but when some find one they cannot handle it!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

So a UK newspaper published as a headline a story where an ex wife of an SAS man tells us that Diana was killed by a team of SAS and SBS men:

Actually there is quite a bit more to it than that as you will see from my OP however as i have read up more about the guy the more I question his credibility. He was abusing his wife, was in prison for a spell and also has mental health issues. I have heard that the SAS are conducting their own investigation of his claims and as far as I know the met are still reviewing this new information. I am going to await to see what they think about his creditability before i get to excited about this.

so we have a first account witness to a mans statement which would therefore holf up in court

Its actually a third hand account, he (first account) told his wife (second account) who told her parents (third account) and its them who went on to divulge this information.

Lots of people go on these sites hoping to find a conspiracy, but when some find one they cannot handle it!

And there are others who chose to see a conspiracy everywhere and cannot handle anything unless it is a conspiracy, it works both ways.

I love a good Conspiracy as much as the next guy but so far based on the information available just now I dont think we have some new revelation of a conspiracy.

I do however think this new information should be taken seriously if it is found to be credible, hence why i wrote a thread on it.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Actually the information came from the mans wife, not her parents. Also does not your name sum up your approach. "The other side of the coin" Do you actually think that taking the opposite view just to do it is an intelligent approach. It merely stops people discussing things properly and you talking about things which you know little about. Did you actually read the article in question?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So,lets look through all of the possibilities which could be used to covertly "assassinate" someone.

Where does a plan to crash a car into a tunnel, by whatever means, figure in the top 20 likely scenarios?

This is by no means a guaranteed way to kill someone. So what is the point?

This theory is built upon layers of supposition, which stretches credulity.

There are far more simplistic ways for this to be accomplished, without reaching into abstract fantasy.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

Actually the information came from the mans wife, not her parents.

Well actually no, it came form her parents who sent a letter to the CO of 22SAS regarding the allegation he then passed it to the Royal Military Police who then passed it on to the met.

Now everything else is just a personal jibe so I am going to move on to the debate from the other thread.

So let me get this straight, you think that an entire team compossed of SAS and SBS man has been assembled and exists and was said to be used by MI5 (which is there for uk national security, not international security) but was never used at all except for one strange mission on Diana in France. MI5 operates normally in the uk, and not outside like MI6. So there is a team but it has effectively never been used at all.

By team I assume you mean the Increment, who I actually say are used by SIS but yes from what i have read they can also be called upon when required by other intelligence services.

MI5 does actually have overseas operations you are wrong to say they are purely domestic.

You are also wrong to assume that I am saying the Increment has only ever possibly been used to kill Diana (Which right now I dont believe they had a hand it) for example please see this thread regarding a possible Increment operation

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I read that the purpose of creating the car crash scenario was to act as warning shot to Diana. Maybe break a leg, if she was wearing a belt. It could be plausible, but it still seems fanciful.

This does tie in with the flash of intense light theory involving the white Fiat Uno, but I guess we will have to wait and see if there is any credence.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
These days its alleged in some circles there's a new kid on the block when it comes to domestic disposal
the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes on the London underground in 2005 was reported by some as having heavy involvement from these. I remember reading somewhere he was nullified by a double tap to the head a classic UKSF method.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 18731542

the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes on the London underground in 2005 was reported by some as having heavy involvement from these. I remember reading somewhere he was nullified by a double tap to the head a classic UKSF method.

Actually no,

While SRR were believed to be involved in the intelligence operation at De Menzes flat is is not believed that they shot him nor is it believed he was "assassinated" rather that he was a victim of a mistake.

A double tap to the head is not "classic UKSF method", besides he got more than a double tap he got seven rounds pumped into him. This was done as the operation Kratos protocols had been authorized and were in effect in the aftermath of the suicide bombings. These protocols dictate to CO19 that when a armed officer believes he/she is being faced with a suicide bomber and is a present threat to the pubic or other officers then the armed officer should aim for the head.

Also calling them the "new kid on the block" is actually not also strictly true as they were really just a re-branding of the 14th intelligence company

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Assuming the strobe light blinded the driver, how do you make sure it results in an accident rather than the driver hitting the brakes. And how can you be sure the accident ends deadly for Diana? Does this conspiracy involve somebody else on the scene whom is among the first to make contact with Diana after the accident to ensure she ends up dead?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else can remember this or shed any light, but i recall a TV interview with Diana shortly before her death in which she stated that she could reveal something which would be particularly harmful or embarrassing to the Royal Family.

Is there anyone on here who can remember this?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Freeborn
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The French authorities had to be complicit in any assassination.

I remember seeing on tv about 15 years ago a frenchman, he'd been an intelligence agent for many years, working with the British on many occasions.

He stated catergorically that a "hit" the magnitude like that of Diana, would not have been allowed to, or couldn't have gone down in France without their cooperation and without them giving the green light for it to take place on french soil so they could "pick up the pieces afterwards"...
Her death is on a par with that of JFK..
We'll never know exatcly how, or who or why.
Was it the royal family..
Was it the arms traders..
Was it Phil the Greek...
Was it MI5 / MI6 / SIS / SAS
The list is endless on all fronts.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
May I point out that as the head of the SAS: as was reported in the newspapers: has apologised to Prince Charles on behalf of the SAS for killing his wife, peoples negativity on whether it is true that she was killed by them is a bit redundant. I will point out that this seems to add proof to the other thread too.

edit on 11-9-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

werewolf99
May I point out that as the head of the SAS: as was reported in the newspapers: has apologised to Prince Charles on behalf of the SAS for killing his wife, peoples negativity on whether it is true that she was killed by them is a bit redundant. I will point out that this seems to add proof to the other thread too.

"As reported in the newspapers?" You have got to be kidding! There would NEVER be such a public apology because it would imply the conspiracy theorists had been right all along, as no one would believe that maverick SAS had been responsible!

I think you are seriously mistaken.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

werewolf99

No, thats reading what you want to be reading.

What has actually happened is that the UK Director of UK Special Forces, not the CO of 22SAS (rather his boss)has apologized to HM Prince of Wales for the fact that UKSF have been forced to open up a new internal inquiry to rule out any possible involvement of UKSF in Diana's death and any offense or upset this may cause the Royal Family.

That is not the same as the head of the SAS having "apologised to Prince Charles on behalf of the SAS for killing his wife"

www.express.co.uk... %28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+UK+Feed%29

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Special forces sniper who claimed SAS assassinated Diana by shining light into her driver's face 'has fled Britain'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join