It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Isn't Coming For Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No, ET isn't coming for us. ET isn't going to rescue us from ourselves or our financial/military/governmental disaster of a country. ET isn't going to beam down and pay our bills or get us a job. ET isn't going to lower the prices on groceries to their formerly reasonable prices. ET isn't going to solve the crime problem and he isn't going to oust corrupt/inept politicians and return our Republic.

You know what? We're ######. There are no miracles, just dumb luck.

I have Dish Network. My box went out Thursday. I won't have service until tomorrow, Monday, and I am pissed that ET is not transmitting programming. I ripped the Dish guy a new one for lousy service and called the local cable company. At least with cable I don't have to walk through four feet of snow to broom the dish in the middle of a snowstorm. At least with cable I can plug directly into the TV and still get the damn news.

ET isn't real and I'm going nuts without the TV. I don't feel like reading. I have no life.

That's all for now. Thanks for listening.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by suz62

I have Dish Network. My box went out Thursday. I won't have service until tomorrow, Monday, and I am pissed that ET is not transmitting programming.

Perhaps certain ETs are enjoying your frustration, much like hyenas enjoy a nice fresh carcass.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by suz62

I have Dish Network. My box went out Thursday. I won't have service until tomorrow, Monday, and I am pissed that ET is not transmitting programming.

Perhaps certain ETs are enjoying your frustration, much like hyenas enjoy a nice fresh carcass.

I don't know why but all I can think about is the damn TV and that ET isn't going to rescue us.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

ET isn't real and I'm going nuts without the TV

You have the internet though which is far more entertaining than TV , TV is rubbish and it seems like you're going through a touch of cold turkey ....enjoy the freedom from the rubbish they stick into your head .

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You could watch TV on the internet, but obviously you are addicted. I don't even watch 1 hour per month! Get away from the TV, have a life.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Dish and Cable? Who needs that as long as you have a decent internet connection. Download XBMC for you operating system and look up some tutorials on 'how to easily install XBMC repositories' which is pretty much adding channels to the XBMC program.

Find channels you find interesting, grab some chips and become a coach potato.

Trust me. You'll thank me later.

If someone asks you where you got this information...tell them an E.T. gave it to you.

edit on 18-8-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"Breaking Bad" is on tonight.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No, ET isn't coming for us.
reply to post by suz62

Oh, yes he/she/it is coming for us, but not in a good way.

new topics

top topics

join