Little white lies and the big shift.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I could not decide where to put this.... Till I saw the grey area!

If you find this controversial, maybe your brain has had a white wash.

What is real?

Does real exist?

If so, it's duality is fake.

What is fake? 

Real is real and fake is fake, in duality both exist. Now something fake is real

Is what is real, fake? 

What is light? 

What is dark?

What is real?

be like water and fill every space.... 

In this matrix clip the dream world is white, then Morphius welcomes Neo to what is real... It's all dark....

Light Makes matter perceivable, but is not the substance of matter. It provides no balance. The balance is created by something that is not perceived. 

One quality of this something is what we have re-created as electro-magnetism. The rest is shut out, kept hidden, or forgotten about, making it non existent to our perceptions. 

But, the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. 

Evidence of ignorance surfaces as i stare in the face of this absence.

This absence holds everything together while keeping everything apart. When I realised this everything fell apart and came together.

It is not a extended substance it is part of the whole, it's part of you, it's part of me, its part of everything and is not separated by anything.

We have been conditioned to fear the dark. The invisible space that is omnipresent, is largely ignored and the light is worshipped. we worship the separation that light gives us proof of, and forget about the connection.

We have been blinded by the lights?

re-member yourself to the darkness. You can hide your head in the sands of time, you can put your fingers in your ears and say la la la...

There is something not right about the light, it is only half the story. I have been looking at things from a new light. The more you look, the more you see. 

you can run from it, but you can't hide, it is in you now and always was, you have two real eyes to see it.

There is a room with your name on it, in hotel cabana. 

Real talk, no fear, I ride with the angels by my side.

We eb and flow throught the ages, turning the lights on and off, guess what time it is?

We locked up our wisdom into our bones 
And swallowed the keys 
They sank in our rivers of blood 
And we forgot the maps 
Because we had to forget the mysteries 
To keep them safe. 
We wove our hair into brooms 
And swept over our paths 
And then burned the earth with our rage 
We didn't teach our children 
It was the only way to protect them, 
we thought 
But in them we planted seeds, seeds and keys 
And told them stories and riddles and songs 
With no roots, just tangled threads 
That would take years to unwind 
Just enough time 
For the rains to fall again 
And put out the fires 
For the dams to break 
For the rivers to flood 
For the paths to be walked again 
For the soil to breathe 
And as the old bones crumble 
Deep beneath the rubble 
We find we've always had the keys 
Our stories and our maps 
Our paths are revealed to some 
And the seeds grow again 
The threads are unspun 
And woven again 

-hollow bones

Wi-fi

edit on 18-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've never seen the Matrix. I have no idea what it is about.

I do believe that this reality I know can be an interaction with a computer program of a future society though, but it would be a training interface to teach people. If this is possible, then there are exams involved. What happens if you flunk? What happens if you are not allowed to enter the real world because of your disruptedness. Is the real world like what is portrayed in the first clip of the matrix or is it a paradise that cannot be abused. Maybe by our respect of the environment we will be allowed to participate into reality. I hope that this reality is just a fantasy and not a history lesson, or the future of the world may be like is portrayed in that first clip.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Is the real world like what is portrayed in the first clip of the matrix or is it a paradise that cannot be abused. Maybe by our respect of the environment we will be allowed to participate into reality. I hope that this reality is just a fantasy and not a history lesson, or the future of the world may be like is portrayed in that first clip.

There is a new light through the darkness and the future is bright. Love your enemy.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What would you say to those who believe the dark would not exist without the light.
That darkness comes out of light, not the other way around.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

The choice is theirs is what I would say, what would you say?

The light does come from the dark, we should be tidy and put it back where we got it from so we know where to find it for next time.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Perhaps the darkness is our own creation we use to block or manipulate the light that reaches us... creating our own destinies. Similar to a pair of sun glasses, we interpret the light on a different level.

I like your way of thinking though.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

What you said actually makes sense, i just got a vision of magical power.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Being the water doesnt mean filling every space. There are infinite frequency realms and some of them are real hellzones. The water can be seen 2 ways:

1. As your Source, this is HS, and Higher Self's Higher Self, all the way up Infinite Consciousness/Oversoul/Creator of All Infinite Intelligence, we are all Infinite Branches of the Vines, but its more like Russian dolls, infinite parts, that are rays of Other Infinite Parts, and So on.

2. Baptism in bible is the water, the meditation.

be water my friend

The bible is gnostic allegoric learning tools and passing on of ancient events, such as the flood of Gilgamesh being retold as Moses, which may even have been a story that went to 12 600 years ago and Atlantis going down, who knows.

But Paul, refers to Baptism as the story of Moses and the Crossing of the Red Sea, most definitely not a literal event.

In this Red Sea symbolizes our anger and reactions from the animal suit and our propensity to argue, and the armie of the pharoahs represent primitive lower impulses or mind.

How do we drown them out?......

1. Have faith in God/Goodness/Love watching over always. We are never alone and everything that happens especially when you are not on auto mode and programmed throughout your life, but beginning to wake up and see through and make efforts and seek direction within, then all that is happening around us and to us has a reason. So have faith.

2. Man of Peace (that means all who would overcome their lower primitive mind and instincts and anger) BE STILL AND KNOW GOD. Ie. MEDITATE.

and thus, Paul is saying: Baptism is meditation.

The waters of baptism are going within, connecting to Source.

3. And this is not something I am particularity into and yet, there is holistic elements of health and well being and healings also found within this unity. But the screen, the universe energy waves, the water. The screen being the plasmic film they found inside atoms, that which they used to call "ether" that connects everything.

So you harm the school or another, you are literally harming self.

But we also have access to the strengths, healings, and abilities. I think we call that the Force, found within the whole.

Starred and Flagged, for I find this topic, and any like it, very interesting. Good things to think deeply on.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is my favorite one.

Be like WATER - Empty your mind

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

But Paul, refers to Baptism as the story of Moses and the Crossing of the Red Sea, most definitely not a literal event.

In this Red Sea symbolizes our anger and reactions from the animal suit and our propensity to argue, and the armie of the pharoahs represent primitive lower impulses or mind.

How about... The red sea symbolises blood, or the body, and parting it is algorical of looking deep within and finding truth, the army of the pharoahs are the ways we subscribed to, and crossing is realising, and embracing what is, upon reaching the other side and closing the sea again the old way is left behind.

like walking through a mirror.

wi-fi

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Its nothing literal or material. Body and blood are just waves in the screen or dreamlab. The only real thing is the inner scape meaning. At least to me. Its certainly worth having discussions on all the aspects everyone sees, and sharing, for we learn from each other in part, and also, every thought that is not programmed by them, but is an honest effort to throw open the windows in the box they have us in, is good IMO.

and I had a brain slippage, the flood was Noah not Moses.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by rickymouse

Is the real world like what is portrayed in the first clip of the matrix or is it a paradise that cannot be abused. Maybe by our respect of the environment we will be allowed to participate into reality. I hope that this reality is just a fantasy and not a history lesson, or the future of the world may be like is portrayed in that first clip.

There is a new light through the darkness and the future is bright. Love your enemy.

This makes me very happy to see you have awakened to * The big Picture*

Yes we are all one.

Its all Scientific and very related to Spirituality as well. This is why scienctist are persuing it so vigilently.
We become aware of the greater truth, That neither the light nore the Dark are evil.

We attached unnessiary metaphors to pictures we don't understand.
Its like people trying to view an optical illusion without finding the Waldo. So they give up and become skeptics.

People gotta keep trying. Theres a WHOLE story to this and people need both sides, The Yin and the Yang in order to see everything.

What is evil is the forces persuring such ventures. We all came from the Darkness, and that is why the Ancient protectors choose the forms of Animals. They do not try to glorify themselves as Gods. They Worship creation. Thus they are the true saints of this world.

The world is in a state of sleepy chaos. They are here to awaken the masses. Welcome to the awakening.
We detached from One sidedness. We become whole. We allow ourselves to under the scientific aspects. But we must understand the tangibility that all matter was once living at some point consiously as an animal does. That means all matter is consious, All matter is fragments. And these fragments make up a whole. We are ourselves fragments of the whole.

Our differences are only in our emerging from the dark.
Our physical shapes and paths. But Prior to that. Ye, We were connected physically/mentally spiritually to something greater. Pockets of singularities within a vast sea of singularties. That encompass everything.

So much so, They Blott the incoming light from distant stars/galaxies.

If there was no dark. Well it would all be White. And no matter would exist.
We are only viewing spectrums of light. So what does that mean.

It means, If something is black, Something is there. Its blocking light. What is light. Its particles shooting off of Explosions deep in the Abyss.

How unfathomable all of creation in this deep cosmic web. Each dot Like a spiders web to connect a multitude of geometry from our viewpoints on this tiny rock tumbling through space.

Its unfathomable that people can be so narrow minded.

But Yah, Good to see you have dropped the fear of the dark.
Now look at yourself. What do you fear now?
Nothing but the lives of others.

This is why i serve this cause reguardless if people call me crazy or not.
Iv had my legit visions. I know what will happen. Iv seen beings who take on this form, How much closer to universal concepts can one get when you become an agent of creation?
A Cosmic force, through technology, Spiritually evolve into both energy and physical matter.

In the time of peace, Immortals will beable to walk freely in their physical forms. Vulnerable to death. But unharmed because of the Covenant that will be decreed over the Earth.
When we all make it out of this alive. We will be given the chance to recreate the Earth and live a life of proper creation.

Biology >

edit on 20-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
hhhhy

link   
ggggggggggggggg

link   
gil490

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

edit on 15-9-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here's to the crazies....

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
DISCLOSURE: white noise.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This peice seems to fit!

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>