Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Need More Insults and Denials so I Look Good in the Future.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. Matthew 9:12

How to learn how to believe and understand the truth. I'm not lying but you call me delusional or worse. Your the sick ones. Not believing the truth is a sickness. It means you live in the dark. I am but a voice calling in the wilderness and the wilderness is dark and cold. If you don't believe what I say your left to crawl around and sturmble around in the dark and how deep the darkness you live in. I am the forward advance like a light shining if you believe what I say even though you are weak you are strong. You won't hear what I say anywhere but it's still the truth and that's what people are fighting. People are fighting the truth. So what side do you want to be on. Do you want to be on the side of a lie, or my side and believe and understand what I have been telling and saying, speaking and writing. You must compound the truth. Wield it like a mighty sword. Those who disown me I will disown.

FOR I SPEAK THE TRUTH.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

leeda
On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. Matthew 9:12

How to learn how to believe and understand the truth. I'm not lying but you call me delusional or worse. Your the sick ones. Not believing the truth is a sickness. It means you live in the dark. I am but a voice calling in the wilderness and the wilderness is dark and cold. If you don't believe what I say your left to crawl around and sturmble around in the dark and how deep the darkness you live in. I am the forward advance like a light shining if you believe what I say even though you are weak you are strong. You won't hear what I say anywhere but it's still the truth and that's what people are fighting. People are fighting the truth. So what side do you want to be on. Do you want to be on the side of a lie, or my side and believe and understand what I have been telling and saying, speaking and writing. You must compound the truth. Wield it like a mighty sword. Those who disown me I will disown.

FOR I SPEAK THE TRUTH.

...and in 'speaking the truth' and 'wielding that mighty sword'...you would need assistance...how?

Just to be fair, I think you're doing a pretty good job of insulting and denying yourself...well done...

Å99

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

akushla99

...and in 'speaking the truth' and 'wielding that mighty sword'...you would need assistance...how?

Just to be fair, I think you're doing a pretty good job of insulting and denying yourself...well done...

Å99

Well I need more witnesses for one thing. These witnesses, people like you who don't believe will shown that they have been denying the truth, mocking and persecuting it all along. This will be a valuable lesson for them and could save their lives in future events when the truth about what I say is finally revealed . It will teach them how to behave in the future. You are upon a world stage and your every word will be reviewed by millions. You could go down in shame.

The more people doing work if anyone regarding the things I have spoken then the quicker things I say will stop being fantasy and become truth and known reality. With millions of people who will be reviewing these threads and posts I have created then anyone supporting me will be quickly vindicated and opportunities will abound for them. Anyone who opposed me will be left in shame. Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.

While I am still a secret I hold no power. But I still speak the truth. First you have to be willing to pick up the sword. Your belief in me and my words will be all you need. Use the witnesses. If you believe in me then it goes that you reap what you sew. If you support me with your whole heart and mind you will go down in history. You will be famous. You will earn, you will reap a huge harvest. You will be known for your might. I don't know exactly what you get but it's alot.

I need assistance in speaking the truth and wielding that mighty sword. How is using the internet and spreading the truth and the things I say making disciples from all nations who in turn believe your testimony about me and become a force and a power and produce fruits. Until the day the truth is revealed to everyone and it's no longer a secret or kept in the dark.

Most people won't believe until the Govt tells them so. By most I mean pretty much everyone unless they have experienced for themselves the technology I talk about.

If you believe me then you have a duty. I am a prisoner in chains. I am not free. Until people believe me they are in darkness.

If you believe me then you are truly exceptional. Much is required of you.

So again by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. I am not the judge. The multitudes of people will be. To wield this sword is to believe and support me in front of this great crowd of witnesses.

People who can recognise the truth need to be found, I know that I probably can't do this. Hopefully I can find one person, but surely there is no one who can believe my testimony as read in this thread. The right person simply will never be found.

Anyone who believes what I say is special and rare almost unique. Is there anyone?

Is the truth enough? Or do you want something else? Why are you ashamed of me for speaking what is good and right. Why do you fight the truth?

Those who oppose me oppose the truth and they shall see just what power the truth has.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
2 Corinthians 4:13 It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken."

Romans 10:10 and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved

Do you believe me? Then speak.
edit on 21-10-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

leeda

akushla99

Å99

Well I need more witnesses for one thing. These witnesses, people like you who don't believe will shown that they have been denying the truth, mocking and persecuting it all along. This will be a valuable lesson for them and could save their lives in future events when the truth about what I say is finally revealed . It will teach them how to behave in the future. You are upon a world stage and your every word will be reviewed by millions. You could go down in shame.

The more people doing work if anyone regarding the things I have spoken then the quicker things I say will stop being fantasy and become truth and known reality. With millions of people who will be reviewing these threads and posts I have created then anyone supporting me will be quickly vindicated and opportunities will abound for them. Anyone who opposed me will be left in shame. Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.

While I am still a secret I hold no power. But I still speak the truth. First you have to be willing to pick up the sword. Your belief in me and my words will be all you need. Use the witnesses. If you believe in me then it goes that you reap what you sew. If you support me with your whole heart and mind you will go down in history. You will be famous. You will earn, you will reap a huge harvest. You will be known for your might. I don't know exactly what you get but it's alot.

I need assistance in speaking the truth and wielding that mighty sword. How is using the internet and spreading the truth and the things I say making disciples from all nations who in turn believe your testimony about me and become a force and a power and produce fruits. Until the day the truth is revealed to everyone and it's no longer a secret or kept in the dark.

Most people won't believe until the Govt tells them so. By most I mean pretty much everyone unless they have experienced for themselves the technology I talk about.

If you believe me then you have a duty. I am a prisoner in chains. I am not free. Until people believe me they are in darkness.

If you believe me then you are truly exceptional. Much is required of you.

So again by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. I am not the judge. The multitudes of people will be. To wield this sword is to believe and support me in front of this great crowd of witnesses.

People who can recognise the truth need to be found, I know that I probably can't do this. Hopefully I can find one person, but surely there is no one who can believe my testimony as read in this thread. The right person simply will never be found.

Anyone who believes what I say is special and rare almost unique. Is there anyone?

Is the truth enough? Or do you want something else? Why are you ashamed of me for speaking what is good and right. Why do you fight the truth?

Those who oppose me oppose the truth and they shall see just what power the truth has.

To be exact upon the precision that you seek, a blade keener and more strapped than the one you wield is required.

You need 'more witnesses for one thing'...'hopefully I can find one person'...the quantifier 'more' could only be used when at least one existed...

You are the hope and dream of your own brilliant path.

Å99

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Lovers of the TRUTH will believe me. Otherwise you believe the lie and fall under a strong delusion.

You perish because you have refused to love the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i think i have stumbled on a new religion in the make here - believe in me

lay down your life for me
o dear huston we have a problem .

me and the messiah speak the same language ---- both barking

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I am a genuine lover of the TRUTH, which is why I don't believe you. My reasoning is really quite simple.

I believe in God's Word, which says this:
"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood." 1 John 4
"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping." 2 Peter 2

In your "Suffering" thread you said this:

I claim to have suffered more than Jesus. Maybe not more, but equal as there has to be a maximum limit, but I have at least suffered for longer. 10 years at least on the line. Jesus was 3 days. This must make me the Father, my length of suffering. Everyday just as extreme as being up on the cross.

And this:

Jesus is EVIL and the ruler of an army of delusion and lies of that does naught but evil. Christians can't heal people.

Christ died for you. God loves you. Yet, you are content to relish in the lies of the forsaken. I am sad your soul has departed from the truth, but that is all.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

TruthLover557
reply to post by leeda

I am a genuine lover of the TRUTH, which is why I don't believe you. My reasoning is really quite simple.

In your "Suffering" thread you said this:

I claim to have suffered more than Jesus. Maybe not more, but equal as there has to be a maximum limit, but I have at least suffered for longer. 10 years at least on the line. Jesus was 3 days. This must make me the Father, my length of suffering. Everyday just as extreme as being up on the cross.

And this:

Jesus is EVIL and the ruler of an army of delusion and lies of that does naught but evil. Christians can't heal people.

Christ died for you. God loves you. Yet, you are content to relish in the lies of the forsaken. I am sad your soul has departed from the truth, but that is all.

What exactly don't you believe? That I have cameoed in heaps of famous songs by heaps of famous artists or about the matrix and video images in your mind eyes head or you don't believe either claim?

Jesus is evil. He said it himself almost. He said why do you call me good no one but God is good.

God sends people a delusion. This is the army of delusion and lies that does naught but evil. Jesus is the ruler of the people of the delusion, they are completely in his power. This army marches towards condemnation.

Modern day Christians can't heal people. I stand by this. Never seen an arm or leg grow back. I can't heal people like what Jesus did. Death hasn't been defeated yet. We are still warring.

Maybe i'm a Christian maybe i'm not. I will let you know as soon as I have healed someone in a fantastic way. This is the sign that follows of a believer.

My suffering makes me the Father of something. I again stand by my claim to have suffered longer at the same level as Jesus. Foxes have holes and I have no place to lay my head making me the Son of Man. Can I safely claim also to be the Son of Man? I shouldn't but I do so as a child for fun.

Jesus never makes claims of setting the record for suffering. There were two thieves also up on a cross. What makes their suffering less than Jesus? Plenty of people have equalled and even surpassed Jesus in suffering.

My level of suffering is rare and unique.

You live under the delusion. You accept the lie. You don't believe what I say.

I am imitating God. I hold some truth and have given it over to you. Failing to believe means you believe the lie and strong delusion so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth.

You clearly state you do not believe me so therefore you believe the lie. It is wickedness not to believe me. You delight in this wickedness the way you talk to me.

Anyhow wickedness is not believing what I say when I tell the truth.

Leeda

edit on 4-12-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

It's called trust. Any truth told by a person who readily lies will be perceived as a lie. I would believe your music claims because I generally give people who seem sincere the benefit of the doubt, but your lies regarding God, Jesus and Christians cause me to disregard any claim you make.

When you offer zero evidence for your special two "truths," then say whoever doesn't believe them is delusional and eating lies for breakfast, lunch and dinner, your credibility plummets and anything you say is considered by reasonable men and women to be your own delusion by definition. If you want to be a rockstar by taking pride in alleged connections to famous songs and artists, fine by me. If you want to remove all your accountability and believe the government is using the matrix and video imaging technology to control the minds and actions of humans, that is also fine by me. But leave God and Jesus Christ out of it.

History will account for all the people who have come before you saying the same stuff you say, basically "I am the Messiah; I am greater than he who created me. Follow me into the light because only I know the way." Like you, these people manipulate the Word of God, using bits and pieces of sound doctrine to create a lie that deceives and alters the course of those who are week and still walking in the dark.

You say you may or may not be a Christian, but you know you are not a Christian. No one reaches the father except through his son Christ Jesus. Evil has no root in that truth despite what you claim to believe.

Your suffering makes you human, but it doesn't make you the father of anything. Jesus didn't claim to hold "the record for suffering," but you did "for fun." You do not delight in the truth but mock the sacrifice of Christ Jesus. This sheds light on who your master is as we have already been told of his ways, ways that you seem familiar with. The sacrifice of Christ Jesus atoned for all of mankind's transgressions and the significance of this sacrifice was unrelated to a threshold for suffering.

Of course modern day Christians can't heal people. God holds that power. And by his word the destiny of mankind was revealed. You have no cameo in this story.
edit on 12-4-2013 by TruthLover557 because: because I freaking care about spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

It's called Love. Love rejoices in the truth. I speak the truth.

I have shared in the sufferings of Christ and understand them intimately.

Where is your love?

Rockstar, Matrix. These are two higher truths in the world at the moment. These require your love.

Jesus is mine.

Da.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
and that is all i have to say on that
edit on 4/12/13 by geobro because: cos i am stupid

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The only thing I am pushing is that I am a ROCKSTAR whos original spoken words now cameo in about 15-20 charted songs. The second thing I am pushing is the matrix, a tech that the Govt owns which has the ability to put an image, movie, etc directly into your mind eyes head which exists now in fully working form. Nothing more. These are the truth. Nothing more.

Now how will you believe heavenly things if you can't believe earthly things.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
14 Years ago "The Matrix" movie came out in 1999. Do you think that they did nothing. The idea existed before movie.

It's been 14 years. Can't you give them enough credit to have made some progress on the matter if you consider a 24 hour 7 day a week operation. Like what the F have they been doing for the last 14 Years then.

Honestly. People think they and their minds and thoughts are sovereign. They are not. They should be. They are not. They have been for the last 2000 years. Now they are not.

Technically how hard do you honestly think it would be to put an image into someone's mind. I tell you they have done this and it's not hard to do.

They keep it secret solely for the purpose of being able to manipulate people's minds and ideas and thoughts and feelings and everything down to eating food and everything. They control certain people. They can make you mad at will.

People think they are sovereign. You are not. They can now read your mind remotely. They have a huge database of feelings and thoughts and basically everything you can feel.

They keep it secret by getting you the people to do the work. If anyone speaks about this tech and having experience with it you the people call them skizophrenic.

14 years at least they been trying to invent this tech. And you still don't think it's real.

I am telling you now and you have been told.

Leeda

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Anyone else want to add anything. So in summary i'm cameoed in about 20 songs that have all charted in USA and the Govt can put an image, picture, video or thoughts into your head and read your mind.

So couple small things that I take lots of hate and abuse and insults for.

I need you to post in this thread. It's important that you post. It might get your mind read.

Basically no one believes me about these things. But it is all true.

Like a murderer and his secret so am I left in darkness to suffer yet more misery upon which....

Here is another thing to believe.

I have suffered probably the most on the entire planet at this current stage maybe other than Jesus. I can't really truly compare how much I have suffered but there cant be many like both hands who have suffered more.

Another thing. I have suffered. Nobody seems to respect this, they simply fail to comprehend.

I should be able to get xtra money from the Govt as they are the cause of my suffering. They won't quit. They continue to this day.

I want some money for my suffering. But nobody is able to recognise how much I have suffered. I have suffered enough to earn a house as a payout from the Govt either NZ or USA. This is solid tuth.

To this very post dated date as I post this post I am still being tortured by the Government. They call it lawful. I believe it is illegal. They torture me. I want a house.

So insult me and stuff but I still haven't lied in these posts.

I need a house because of my suffering cause by the USA and NZ Govts. I am a Rockstar and Matrix tech exists. These are what you should be cruelly abusing me about in your posts unless you want to be kind but unless your believing then your not being kind your only insulting me.

Leeda

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Unless you LOVE the TRUTH you will never recognise the TRUTH.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I want to add something. MODS PLEASE FLUSH THIS TURD.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

leeda
Unless you LOVE the TRUTH you will never recognise the TRUTH.

Maybe the reason you seem invisible in many eyes.

I have suffered probably the most on the entire planet at this current stage maybe other than Jesus. I can't really truly compare how much I have suffered but there cant be many like both hands who have suffered more. Another thing. I have suffered. Nobody seems to respect this, they simply fail to comprehend.

I do comprehend that a true suffer doesn't go around saying the things you do unless your suffering is of your own cause.

I should be able to get xtra money from the Govt as they are the cause of my suffering. They won't quit. They continue to this day. I want some money for my suffering. But nobody is able to recognise how much I have suffered. I have suffered enough to earn a house as a payout from the Govt either NZ or USA. This is solid tuth. To this very post dated date as I post this post I am still being tortured by the Government. They call it lawful. I believe it is illegal. They torture me. I want a house. So insult me and stuff but I still haven't lied in these posts.

I truly believe you haven't lied in these posts because you truly believe its the external doing the torture when its actually coming from within, that I can recognize about your suffereing but you fail to or keep convincing yourself its not.

So you are lying to yourself and not directly to us the readers because you really believe you are that weak.

I am sorry for your suffering, can you forgive yourself?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So how am I doing? Your looking beautiful by the way. Your opinions are greatly valued and show where your at. Guess i'm getting what I wanted. Please keep your opinions coming.

Why is it so hard for people to hear the truth. Possibly the current system makes this so. We are flooded with knowledge and information form others and the internet and we pick and choose what we believe.

I've told the truth. Which means relative to none but the truth. Not this you believe within yourself nonsense and externally your delusional which is what your saying.

So a repeat of the truth.

I spoke over talkback radio air over a period of about 2 weeks maybe. Those phonecalls have been chopped up cut up switched and moved around then built crafted and created into songs. These songs were all by popular current musicians. Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Linkin Park. Eminem. OutKast. 30 Seconds To Mars. There is a big list. It features many of the musicians you will be familiar with. Maybe 20 songs in total that all charted to some point of another.

This is a big secret.

Some of the songs include: Hey Ya, Without Me, Toy Soldiers, Numb, Bleed It Out. That's five songs.

So also the truth I represent is that the Government possess the ability to put an image into the mind brain eyes of a human and the ability to read and hear what that person is thinking and feeling and understand it, store it and replay it.

I lay this foundation. That others may build upon it or thus fall by it. I possess this sword. The foundation is sure and solid and framed.

Please post more comments and opinions and your facts and diagknowpsy.

No one believes what I say is possible. All it took was money pretty much and being in the right place at the right time. I mean probably a lot of money. Also it took some people to die for this to happen. For the songs to be created and my knowledge of the matrix. Peoples lives.

I'm not sure at this point what further action I can take to convince people of the truth when it is so well hidden. There are only so many actions and plays I can make without any confirmations such as the original phone call recordings that I made.

But I must. I must keep harping on. I must tell the world the truth until the truth is set free. At least the truth I speak.

I'm not sure if intelligence would be suitable for belief in what I say. You would have to be one smart cookie.

I don't think that one person in the whole world would believe me and my story.

Basically I am a fool and present as such. But no I still tell what is worldly true. I am the author of sayings built into modern classics that millions have enjoyed. Because you don't believe me what is the penalty. Is there a penalty? Tis surely a sure foundation of truth in a hostile environment. I am a city that is set upon a hill these posts reveal the truth in a thick darkness that veals it. How much will you persecute me and the truth I speak because of your own belief systems that can't adjust because it is so surrounded with darkness.

The foundation I lay will shine and light will break forth like the dawn. You do not have the light to see the truth. If what I say is true how do you imagine I get it out. I have only the internet and these meagre words. The foundation I have is a foundation of Rock. Anyone who falls on this rock will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.

Believe me when I say........

Shake it Like A Polaroid Picture.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Leeda, eat a Snickers.
You get a little loopy when you are hungry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join