Need More Insults and Denials so I Look Good in the Future.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The more you deny the truth and call me delusional the better I will look when the truth is finally revealed, also you'll look bad and have to examine your beliefs and thinking when i'm proven correct.

So a couple of truths I represent. The first is i'm a ROCKSTAR. Things I spoke over radio talkback air have been turned into songs. I cameo in the lyrics. From RHCP to Linkin Park. Heaps of bands heaps of songs. You can read more here: ATS Thread or here ATS Thread 2

The second truth is that the Govt has the ability to port an image full motion video directly into your mind eyes head. This is the second truth with which to mock and ridicule me about. The matrix VR exists in a fully working form right now.

Now which of these truths are you going to deny or both and mock and insult and abuse me for telling you. I welcome your pedigree. I believe the truth shall stand. If I say anything else I am a liar.

Please hate on me with all your power. Pick apart with your full might things I say. Post in this thread your disbelief. Use your wit to shoot me down. Call me mental and skitz.

Depending on what you post in this thread you could end up looking very evil indeed for all to see.

This is also a test of the truth. For who can truly discern the truth. Does anyone on earth have such power to know the truth when they see it.

If you believe me and my words I require action and you must spread my story and become a follower, your deeds and writings on the net about me will follow you when the truth is finally revealed.

Take me to your.......

edit on 18-8-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Okay...here is the first "hate and ridicule," response...

Your links are inoperative...

In this case, the future will prove your OP wrong...Fair enough?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I fixed the links pretty quickly once I reviewed my post they are working now. I had posted http:// twice so it made them funny.

You sound nasty. I like it. The OP stands on it's own. The threads now working I linked to just go into further detail about which songs and which bands that's all really.
edit on 18-8-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
The first is i'm a ROCKSTAR. Things I spoke over radio talkback air have been turned into songs. I cameo in the lyrics. From RHCP to Linkin Park. Heaps of bands heaps of songs.

1 - That doesn't make you a rockstar. To be a rockstar you have to be famous. No one knows that you contributed to the music and so you aren't a rockstar.

2 - That being said, I DO believe you when you state that you 'spoke over radio talkback air' and those things were turned into songs. I DO believe that you could have an interesting life in that manner. I've had, what certain circles would say, is an interesting life. And not everyone believes me when I say what I've done or who I've met. So ... unless something comes up otherwise .... I believe your claim.

The second truth is that the Govt has the ability to port an image full motion video directly into your mind eyes head.

I believe that it's either possible OR that they are probably working on that.
So I can't fault you with this statement of yours either.

So ... sorry ... no insults from me this morning. Better luck elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you don't do anything to tell people about me and spread the truth it's not really belief. This news is exciting and world changing.

Not doing anything is pretty much an insult and hate.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

God, your such a loser, I totally deny what you're saying. Shut up.

Okay, so I said it. I acted out the role you want me to act out for your life. Are you happy now?

I guess the question I'm asking is, what if you're MORE than a rockstar? What if you're shaping the unfolding of things in your life through your words? Do you really want people to insult you so they can feel wrong later? That doesn't seem like good writing if you are indeed the author of your life story. Couldn't we be cast in roles a little more multi-dimensional, and less stupid?

Food for thought: never underestimate your own power. I have a feeling you already know a thing or two about it.

PEACE!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Songs are written most often from universal or shared experience. One of the hallmarks of a good modern songwriter is to be able to form structure without becoming too specific, allowing for the listener to impose their own experiences into the words.

In that regard, having something in common with a song, of having thought about the same subject matter previous to the release or creation of the song does not infer that the song is about you.

I was once in love... therefore, by your logic, every love song, poem, and story - spanning eons of human history - were actually devices to proclaim my eventual birth...

Or... that love is a nearly universal experience that most of us share and can mutually relate to.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Cool...I responded to your first link here.

May I ask the reason for what I perceive to be ambiguity and reticence to spill the beans?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Well, as long as you weren't relegated to singing backup for William Hung, I guess that is something to be proud of...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
thats nice .. theres over 7 billion people on the planet .. many have done strange , interesting , unusual things .. in the long run of history 99% of it doesnt mean a damn thing . as to fame that to is fleeting and most only remembered maybe a generation or two after they die. cold facts but thats truth .

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Delusions of grandeur spring to mind.

I'd say some of those artists may be slightly insulted by someone claiming they wrote some of their songs for them if that was not the case.

Or are you mentioned in any credits? If you are well then good for you

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Leeda,

You never replied to a single person in your last thread

Do Lies Beat Truth

Why should we waste our morning on this second drive-by?

Mike

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So anyone else got anything to say about the truth that I represent. It hasn't been bad so far. Most all don't believe and no one has taken any action. So what do you think about the OP.

Yep the matrix exists right now. Virtual Reality Worlds exist. The Govt use this tech on people without them knowing. Mind Control. Yep I cameo in the lyrics of many modern day famous rock songs.

Please accuse me of being insane and delusional. I look good.

This is solid truth. What is the penalty for opposing the truth?

I speak the truth but no one believes. What is the penalty for not believing?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

leeda
Now which of these truths are you going to deny or both and mock and insult and abuse me for telling you. I welcome your pedigree.

My 'pedigree'???? I have a degree in Psychology. That's not a pedigree, but is that what you mean? My suggestion ... a psychologist will be able to help you with your delusions of grandeur as well as the paranoia about the government and the movies in the head. Good luck to you.

Is that the kind of hate you are looking for? It's really not hate, but if you want to take it that way, I hope it makes you happy.
edit on 10/7/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yep. You have pretty much hit the nail on the head. Reality is further from you than you think. You shall suffer the penalty of opposing the truth I have spoken and your unbelief shall speak to all.

Please could you tell me why i'm so hard to believe. I'm of the opinion that it's because there are many similar, well not similar, but many examples of lies and delusions around that are comparable to things I say as truth. Your simply comparing me to everyone else. Stereotype or something.

First you say you believe me. Now your a psycho and don't.

Love is belief. Anything else ain't cutting it in todays modern technological world and falls far short of truth, reality and beyond. You say you have a degree a qualification and boast, yet you deny what I say which is solid and up to date and relevant reality and truth. Your education is sorely lacking without belief in what I say.

So if love is belief. What is Love? What words should you be speaking to me that show you have understood what I have said? Truthfully i'm looking to put people powers and principalities on display. I'm looking for those who love and can shine bright. You have put yourself out there in front of everyone.

At the moment I myself need more numbers, more views, more people to qualify. Need more of everyone to jump in and represent themselves about the things I say.

I need my voicewords heard and answered to by the multitudes just like you have done. More people. Lots more. So they can't say I didn't try hard enough or long enough.

I need to be heard and judged. Principalities and Powers on display public spectacle.

Leeda

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

leeda
First you say you believe me. Now your a psycho and don't.

Actually I still believe you. But you said you wanted some 'hate' to come your way
so I figured I'd make you happy and say that you were delusional.
Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have read all of your crazy, weird posts. They all scream crazy!

1) You are not a rockstar. PERIOD. Just because you said some stuff on some talk raido, doesnt mean AT ALL that you helped write a song. AT ALL.

2)That matrix crap, is just what I said. CRAP. It goes right up there with holographic planes.

3) I remember a thread you did, I dont know if you linked it here but, you were asking for money and peoples lives.

I dont believe you, you have no evidence and yet again you make a thread just so you can get attention.
Seek help, please do. I would love for you to have a thread where you dont sound like a nutter.

You are not special either. Sorry to break it to you.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

If by definition a Rockstar is someone who has there spoken words, words they first spoke in unique combination and style, not just words but language and everything else that goes with speaking, copied into modern day rocks word for word style for style lyric for lyric that have charted number one or in the top 20. Then I am a rockstar.

If the defintion of Rockstar is fame, then i'm not.

As for virtual reality tech. What makes you so secure? What ground are you standing on? In my eyes you are ignorant of the truth. Imagine the tech is real. Which you can't. Then imagine through my eyes how you look. You are the one standing without foundations and roots with the shakiest of structures believing the lie. Not being able to recognise the truth is a sickness. Which you can't. How am I supposed to help you? Please tell me how to help you?

How valuable is the truth? How valuable is knowledge. Knowledge has owners. Do you think love will surpass knowledge?

See I know these people exist. The haters. I'm calling them out and putting them up here. Till the truth does the damage. You have qualified as being in error. Are you going to crucify me for what I tell you? Are you going to torment and torture me? You want to beat me up or something? Beat it out of me.

Those are the words you have chosen.

What other roles am I supposed to put people into. I have a 99.9 percent fail rate of people believing me.

I want to show that nobody believes the truth even though it's good and exact and 100% and that people attack with mighty and full force and many blows those who tell the truth without lie screaming from the rooftops.

There is no discerning of the truth I speak. The words I speark show treasure hidden in a field or a very fine pearl. If you can believe the words I speak as truth then you should not sew sparingly.

Pictures in your head mind eyes tech exists today, virtual reality.

I want people on my side. At the moment there are sides. Those who believe what I say and everyone else who tells me to goto a doctor and calls me crazy. So basically "I Stand Alone".

Me and I vs World.

I have no proof. Those in power make sure of this. I have no money to take legal action. Those in power make sure of this.

The Internet is the only left place to go. But those in power make sure, but also the real crazies, that the Internet is full of crazy so I'm never believed.

If you BELIEVE me you must work the field which is the world which is the Internet, your reward for your work will come when the truth will set you free.

Depending on what you say in your works and deeds on the Internet about me is how you will be held by the world, your works will be on display so build big and strong with deep foundations.

I'm still to find any one on my side who will do the work I ask.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

leeda
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

If by definition a Rockstar is someone who has there spoken words, words they first spoke in unique combination and style, not just words but language and everything else that goes with speaking, copied into modern day rocks word for word style for style lyric for lyric that have charted number one or in the top 20. Then I am a rockstar.

If the defintion of Rockstar is fame, then i'm not.

As for virtual reality tech. What makes you so secure? What ground are you standing on? In my eyes you are ignorant of the truth. Imagine the tech is real. Which you can't. Then imagine through my eyes how you look. You are the one standing without foundations and roots with the shakiest of structures believing the lie. Not being able to recognise the truth is a sickness. Which you can't. How am I supposed to help you? Please tell me how to help you?

How valuable is the truth? How valuable is knowledge. Knowledge has owners. Do you think love will surpass knowledge?

See I know these people exist. The haters. I'm calling them out and putting them up here. Till the truth does the damage. You have qualified as being in error. Are you going to crucify me for what I tell you? Are you going to torment and torture me? You want to beat me up or something? Beat it out of me.

Those are the words you have chosen.

What other roles am I supposed to put people into. I have a 99.9 percent fail rate of people believing me.

I want to show that nobody believes the truth even though it's good and exact and 100% and that people attack with mighty and full force and many blows those who tell the truth without lie screaming from the rooftops.

There is no discerning of the truth I speak. The words I speark show treasure hidden in a field or a very fine pearl. If you can believe the words I speak as truth then you should not sew sparingly.

Pictures in your head mind eyes tech exists today, virtual reality.

I want people on my side. At the moment there are sides. Those who believe what I say and everyone else who tells me to goto a doctor and calls me crazy. So basically "I Stand Alone".

Me and I vs World.

I have no proof. Those in power make sure of this. I have no money to take legal action. Those in power make sure of this.

The Internet is the only left place to go. But those in power make sure, but also the real crazies, that the Internet is full of crazy so I'm never believed.

If you BELIEVE me you must work the field which is the world which is the Internet, your reward for your work will come when the truth will set you free.

Depending on what you say in your works and deeds on the Internet about me is how you will be held by the world, your works will be on display so build big and strong with deep foundations.

I'm still to find any one on my side who will do the work I ask.

Until all those people say "oh yah I got my lyrics from leda" you wont be reconised for anything.
Im sure everything isnt a matrix, because I have more sense than that. I do believe the gov. is a shady corp. just out for profits and control.

I dont need your help either. I wouldnt want the crazy ramblings of a nutbag to tell me how my day is going to go

Love and knowledge are in the same boat. They work together, but you dont have knowledge. You are just THINKING you helped write those songs. You have no proof. Until that day comes I will never believe you.

I dont want to hurt anyone, thats just not me. I will however stand up for whats right, and what you are saying isnt right at all. AT ALL. You have no proof and no matter how many times you say its the truth wont make it so.

THE REASON YOU DONT HAVE PROOF IS BECAUSE THERE ISNT ANY. I could tell you I am the unicorn king of the elves. I can say I told the presidetn and then he gave me special powers. Oh you will never know the truth, because THEY dont want it to come out.

So yep. Im the unicorn king. Bow before me, infact if you dont give me your whole life you are a hater.

So waaaaaaaa

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the thread i was talking about in my post.

And here is a fun little ditty you said:

"What else can I say?

I want to ask that people lay down their lives for mine again. I want people to take action on my words this time.

People have said they give their life but they haven't reported on anything they have done to further what I am saying so they have done nothing but talk.

You should be willing to give up your jobs your houses your....... life.

Someone should attack the people who lay down their lives for me into action they have done nothing.

You have done nothing. Nothing has changed. You wrote some words in this thread giving me your life but you have done nothing.

I am looking for people to genuinely lay down their lives for me and take action that is the whole sum of their life. "

edit on 8-10-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join